New 2nd Stimulus Package Updates

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Printing this powerful post.

i love my children dont get me wrong but if i had a chance to do it again i would take the route of having no children.the hard work isnt the problem im raising 3 kids by myself its the other parent that makes everything sour.yea when you meet a female she's all sweet until she gets pregnant and then you meet the real person you slept with...doesn't matter how sweet and gentle they act they always change.you might get luck and find that special one but thats like hitting the lotto.it takes a lot of time energy ill say that.it takes money but not like these females talk about like 25,000 per month for child support naw it don't take money like that it also depends on your lifestyle too.meaning if you try to keep up with the jones you're gonna be spending a lot on expensive clothes,shoes etc.but if you get them middle class clothes and a few nikes if that's what they like then money isnt that bad.food to feed them and here and there family fun time takes a bit of money but its doable......like i said its mainly th babay moma drama and all the bull they try to pull especially if they cader to the father and not the mom thats how my children is there on my like skin and treat her like crap.thats when its stressful and hard so im rambling lol but ill say this. make sure you want kids in your heart first use the right head instead of your friends head and if you think you have the one make sure 2 or 3 times and if she passes then start your family i wish you luck fam.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Yet there are still people who think Pelosi is the problem and that it is her holding up people receiving their $1200 check:confused:

“We do need another rescue package," McConnell said. “But the proximity to the election and the differences about what is need at this particular juncture are pretty vast."

Later Friday, during an appearance in Tompkinsville, Kentucky, McConnell said: “I don’t know whether we’ll get another (virus-relief) package or not.”

McConnell added that “the first item of priority of the Senate is the Supreme Court. We’ve got a stunningly outstanding nominee.” He later said: “We intend to put her on the Supreme Court in the next few weeks.”

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
wont get to people in time for the election anyway
Last time took a little over 2 weeks. I think we're still too far away for the election for Pelosi to approve. Even moderate democrats are telling her to take the deal, but it's known by the insiders she don't want money hitting until after November 3.

Only thing keeping Mitch and the senate in line is the election. Longer this takes, the less likely is of them falling in line with Trump.

Americans deserve every bit of this shit for not seeing through the politics and calling all these bitches out. MSM ain't shit. :smh:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So never have kids? :confused:

I'm asking because I want kids someday soon. It ain't a "right way" to do it?

well first you have to find the right woman thats compatible for you, dont be like these mind fucked simps and go for anything

just because she has light skin, and fur like hair, you better understand genetics, in choosing a woman to bear your seed,

I look at back structure, I aint procreating with no bitch with a weak as back, back should have even shoulders, nice feminine muscle tone like chicks that run track,

you want to find out a lil about the chicks family history etc..

you aint trying to procreate with a chick who is a chain smoker or avid drinker etc..

the main think to make all this simple... is to check how you living, because that will determine that type of female you attract to be the mother of your child.

mating with the right female is everything bruh....

not like body builders... disgusting and unnatural....

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Last time took a little over 2 weeks. I think we're still too far away for the election for Pelosi to approve. Even moderate democrats are telling her to take the deal, but it's known by the insiders she don't want money hitting until after November 3.

Only thing keeping Mitch and the senate in line is the election. Longer this takes, the less likely is of them falling in line with Trump.

Americans deserve every bit of this shit for not seeing through the politics and calling all these bitches out. MSM ain't shit. :smh:
You're 100% right! there will be no deal.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
It seems I'm not the only one who thinks she should have taken the deal.

The idea of all or nothing is BS. What some people don't get is that every week the stimulus isn't passed, that's near $1500 a month people are missing. Plus the $1200.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member

The idea of all or nothing is BS. What some people don't get is that every week the stimulus isn't passed, that's near $1500 a month people are missing. Plus the $1200.
The flipside is why don't they just take the deal?
Trump is willing to do more.
McConnell and Mnuchin are the ones trying to hold out as if the money is coming out of their own pockets.
People see right through the game they are trying to play but its supposed to be the UNITED States. They can't cherry-pick the states they want to help. That's never gonna fly.
I'm guessing they are gonna settle at 1.9T-2T. You're not wrong, though. Pelosi has dragged this out too far, but so has Senate with their 2-hour rules and month long vacations in the middle of all of this. They should ALL go.
But you have to ask, if Trump is saying that he's willing to go higher than Nancy's number, why don't McConnell and Mnuchin fall in line?

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
The flipside is why don't they just take the deal?
Trump is willing to do more.
McConnell and Mnuchin are the ones trying to hold out as if the money is coming out of their own pockets.
People see right through the game they are trying to play but its supposed to be the UNITED States. They can't cherry-pick the states they want to help. That's never gonna fly.
I'm guessing they are gonna settle at 1.9T-2T. You're not wrong, though. Pelosi has dragged this out too far, but so has Senate with their 2-hour rules and month long vacations in the middle of all of this. They should ALL go.
But you have to ask, if Trump is saying that he's willing to go higher than Nancy's number, why don't McConnell and Mnuchin fall in line?
I don't understand why these dudes think McConnell is an honest dealer.
It's like they haven't been paying attention as to how this dude operates.

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Jesus christ with this bullshit. It's too late now. SOME senate republicans were only going to be down early on because that shit was going to help Trump. Without Mitch/meadows/Kudlow, Trump/Mnuchin would probably have been over 2 trillion in September.

All these clowns had to do was call Pelosi's bluff because everyone with sense knows she didn't want to pass shit to help Trump. Nancy would have been sweating bullets wondering if Mitch would have backed that shit, which I don't think he would have. He seemed to think Trump was toast back in July.

Trump fucked himself by letting someone with job security(Mitch) get in his ear through meadows/kudlow. Then let Mitch get him to snap last week on Twitter. Clown shit. :smh:

All or nothing is sinister. I'ts malpractice. There is no way anyone can defend not taking the standalone direct payments while they do the rest of this bullshit.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
there wont be another stimulus package til 2021
If democrats can win the majority in the Senate....they'll be able to pass whatever legislation they want.
wont be shit the republicans can do to stop it.
the national debt aint going down no time soon. just give everybody money.....fuck it.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I don't understand why these dudes think McConnell is an honest dealer.
It's like they haven't been paying attention as to how this dude operates.
None of them are "honest dealers." Including Pelosi.

However, in this current situation she has a deal on the table that is significantly more than what was previously offered. Additionally, you have the racist in chief publicly saying this is what he wants. Although the Republicans do not like the deal Trump wants, do you think they will go against him? Hell, they don't like anything Trump does, but they are afraid of him and his power to destroy their careers, so they will always bend to his will.

Pelosi has the leverage and she should call Trump's bluff. Its a win win. If he moves forward, the people win and get the help they need. If he backs out, the democrats win and can use his words against him to further the case for Biden and others running for the senate.

Just like the impeachment (which hasn't been brought up once during this campaign season) fighting the SCOTUS appointment is a waste of time and resources. Its going to happen. The Democrats f'd up by not doing the appointment when Obama was in office and now they are salty. Again, an example of poor leadership. It happened, move on.

They need to get the money for the people, focus on the presidential election and the 35 senate elections. They only need to flip 3 senate seats.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Not gonna lie, I have probably made more on stocks and options during the pandemic than I did all last year. Its crazy because people who are on the investment side of things feel zero negative affects from the pandemic.
There are a lot of people making money off the pandemic.. legally and illegally...in fact there are people who made more money these past 7 months than they ever made in 12 months.. lots of people are making a killing right now.. it’s also why so many people want another stimulus check/unemployment check boost cause all that money will be spent on certain products.. lot of doors closed and in returned opened up so many doors... fall/winter will have certain genres/industries booming

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even in chaos there is always ways to capitalize off of it.. I swear that Asian dude prob made at least 6 figs alone just off of viewership from his daily updates..I’m not mad at him..found a niche and opening and took it

Yeah I'm not hating on people capitalizing off it. I think it just goes the dire straits that a lot of people are in

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The Democrats f'd up by not doing the appointment when Obama was in office and now they are salty. Again, an example of poor leadership. It happened, move on.
Another problem with "Mr. Middle-of-the-Road" Obama. He was so concerned with image and trying not to "look bad" that he let them slick talk him into not appointing a judge. Again, Republicans proved there is one set of rules for Dems, another set for them. Trump has appointed THREE judges. THREE! They will pardon his ass when he gets prosecuted for all of the shit he's done while in office plus taxes.
This was one thing that really bugged me about Obama. I liked dude but he made quite a few choices in his career that were out of vanity. He should have been more supportive of his democratic base's expectations of him.
But, that's water under the bridge.

Next up: bye, bye Obamacare/Romneycare and get out of jail free card for Orange Manbaby.
There will be a second stimulus. They want that Christmas money flowing.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Another problem with "Mr. Middle-of-the-Road" Obama. He was so concerned with image and trying not to "look bad" that he let them slick talk him into not appointing a judge. Again, Republicans proved there is one set of rules for Dems, another set for them. Trump has appointed THREE judges. THREE! They will pardon his ass when he gets prosecuted for all of the shit he's done while in office plus taxes.
This was one thing that really bugged me about Obama. I liked dude but he made quite a few choices in his career that were out of vanity. He should have been more supportive of his democratic base's expectations of him.
But, that's water under the bridge.

Next up: bye, bye Obamacare/Romneycare and get out of jail free card for Orange Manbaby.
There will be a second stimulus. They want that Christmas money flowing.
You're not talking about Merrick Garland are you because he did nominate him.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
There are a lot of people making money off the pandemic.. legally and illegally...in fact there are people who made more money these past 7 months than they ever made in 12 months.. lots of people are making a killing right now.. it’s also why so many people want another stimulus check/unemployment check boost cause all that money will be spent on certain products.. lot of doors closed and in returned opened up so many doors... fall/winter will have certain genres/industries booming
12 months? More like 5 years
giphy.gif

This was written in June

Billionaires get $583 billion richer since coronavirus began
By Katherine Fung On 6/18/20 at 12:12 PM EDT

4-6 minutes

As millions of Americans continue to file for unemployment benefits during the coronavirus pandemic, American billionaires saw their wealth increase by $583 billion.
A new report from Americans for Tax Fairness (ATF) and the Institute for Policy Studies' Program on Inequality says billionaire wealth has grown 20 percent between March 18 and June 17. The two groups' analysis of Forbes data shows the total net worth of U.S. billionaires increased from $2.948 trillion to $3.531 trillion in the three-month time frame.

Since the national shutdown which began in mid-March, the U.S. has added 29 billionaires, now totaling 643 across the country. Of the growing list, 12 billionaires more than doubled their wealth over the past three months. One of them, Trevor Milton, the founder of truck manufacturer Nikola Motor, increased his wealth fivefold.

"In three months, about 600 billionaires increased their wealth by far more than the nation's governors say their states need in fiscal assistance to keep delivering services to 330 million residents," ATF Executive Director Frank Clemente said in a statement.

"Their wealth increased twice as much as the federal government paid out in one-time checks to more than 150 million Americans. If this pandemic reveals anything, it's how unequal our society has become and how drastically it must change," Clemente added.

People walk by the New York Stock Exchange in an empty Financial District on June 15 in New York City. Spencer Platt/Getty
The nation's top five billionaires—Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffett and Larry Ellison—saw their wealth grow by a total of $101.7 billion, or 17.4 percent of the total wealth growth of all 643 billionaires. The combined fortunes of Bezos and Zuckerberg account for 13 percent of the $583 billion.

Bezos' Amazon has benefited from the pandemic more than any other retailer, with an increased demand for e-commerce as in-person retail stores were shuttered in compliance with statewide lockdown measures. Bezos' wealth growth in dollars is greater than for any other billionaire.

Because of the economic fallout of the global health crisis, 45.5 million Americans have lost their jobs. As confirmed cases of the virus have surpassed 2 million in the U.S., both the health and economic effects have disproportionately affected low-wage workers, people of color and women. The top five billionaires are all white men.

"Surging billionaire wealth, contrasted with job losses and declining middle-class wealth, dramatizes the unequal experience of this pandemic," Chuck Collins, director of the Institute for Policy Studies' Program on Inequality, told Newsweek. "Worse, it undermines the unity required for us to pull together and build an economy that works for everyone."

"The last thing U.S. society needs is more economic and racial polarization," Collins said. "The surge in billionaire wealth and pandemic profiteering undermines the unity and solidarity that the American people will require to recover and grow together, not pull further apart."
Clemente told Newsweek that these trade-offs demonstrate that the legislation in place does not help the majority of Americans.
"Congress needs to act," he said. "We put this report out to add to the whole discussion about the fact that there's a lack of action in Congress, especially from the Senate side, to help businesses stay afloat."
He added, "It's shameful that we've got a handful of individuals who have this enormous growth in wealth and a Senate majority leader who is barring legislation that would help millions of people in the United States."
Clemente said Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has favored billionaires' interests through legislation. (Newsweek reached out to McConnell's office for comment but did not hear back before publication.)
Clemente hopes that getting the Health and Economic Recovery Omnibus Emergency Solutions (HEROES) Act, which the House recently passed, to the Senate would close a tax break loophole that gives 43,000 millionaires and billionaires an average tax cut of $1.6 million this year, according to an estimate from the congressional Joint Committee on Taxation.
The committee estimates that closing this loophole would raise $246 billion, a sum its members hope could go to economic relief for the millions of working-class Americans suffering from the pandemic-caused recession.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You're not talking about Merrick Garland are you because he did nominate him.
But he backed down and decided not to challenge the decision by McConnell. Trump would have shat all over McConnell for challenging him and turned public support against him (well, his base at least). Trump's a dick but he pushes shit through what he wants to get done and the fucked up thing is everybody seems to let him. His wall failed but dude has been stacking judges like poker chips.
Obama's moderateness hurt the Dem's objectives in more than a few cases.
Like I said, I liked dude, but he needed to be more of who people thought he'd be. Nonetheless, he did have some good accomplishments and wasn't a lame duck President like the republicans claim.
Unfortunately, I suspect upcoming President Harris will be more of the same, except less.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
But he backed down and decided not to challenge the decision by McConnell. Trump would have shat all over McConnell for challenging him and turned public support against him (well, his base at least). Trump's a dick but he pushes shit through what he wants to get done and the fucked up thing is everybody seems to let him. His wall failed but dude has been stacking judges like poker chips.
Obama's moderateness hurt the Dem's objectives in more than a few cases.
Like I said, I liked dude, but he needed to be more of who people thought he'd be. Nonetheless, he did have some good accomplishments and wasn't a lame duck President like the republicans claim.
Unfortunately, I suspect upcoming President Harris will be more of the same, except less.
Bruh he made the nomination and republicans refused his nominee a hearing. Republicans didn't back down and they weren't going to back down because they had a plan. There was absolutely nothing Obama could do. The republicans are shameless.