New 2nd Stimulus Package Updates

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bruh he made the nomination and republicans refused his nominee a hearing. Republicans didn't back down and they weren't going to back down because they had a plan. There was absolutely nothing Obama could do. The republicans are shameless.
"I will veto everything you put before me until you approve my candidate."
That's how.
Bully shit. Democrats need more bullies. There are too many high-road dems.
Merrick Garland was about as perfect as they come for the seat and they only rejected him because Obama chose him.
If you believe passionately enough in something, you'll figure out a way to get it done. Dude had a whole staff to brainstorm for ideas. The problem is too many of them are "I'll-do-anything-for-love,-but-I-won't-do-that" types.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
"I will veto everything you put before me until you approve my candidate."
That's how.
Bully shit. Democrats need more bullies. There are too many high-road dems.
Merrick Garland was about as perfect as they come for the seat and they only rejected him because Obama chose him.
If you believe passionately enough in something, you'll figure out a way to get it done. Dude had a whole staff to brainstorm for ideas. The problem is too many of them are "I'll-do-anything-for-love,-but-I-won't-do-that" types.
Bruh you were wrong about Obama not putting forth a nominee and now you're overreaching about what Obama could have done against the shameless republicans.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bruh you were wrong about Obama not putting forth a nominee and now you're overreaching about what Obama could have done against the shameless republicans.
I said he didn't appoint a judge. I didn't say he didn't put forth a nominee. Is Merrick on the Supreme court? Well, then...
As for what he could have done, tell that to Trump. Have you not been watching how he operates? He's ruthless but women may lose abortion rights and we'll all likely see worse health care because of him. Thanks, Trump. :mad:
Dems need more bullies and not for shit like "gay rights", either (What else is left for them to get?). I mean shit like universal health care and improved education. We are in the information age. There is no reason a country with this many resources should be this far behind the rest of the first world countries.

Moving along...let's see if they decide to break bread by the end of the week or are they pushing it to election time...

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
12 months? More like 5 years
giphy.gif

This was written in June

Billionaires get $583 billion richer since coronavirus began
By Katherine Fung On 6/18/20 at 12:12 PM EDT

4-6 minutes

As millions of Americans continue to file for unemployment benefits during the coronavirus pandemic, American billionaires saw their wealth increase by $583 billion.
A new report from Americans for Tax Fairness (ATF) and the Institute for Policy Studies' Program on Inequality says billionaire wealth has grown 20 percent between March 18 and June 17. The two groups' analysis of Forbes data shows the total net worth of U.S. billionaires increased from $2.948 trillion to $3.531 trillion in the three-month time frame.

Since the national shutdown which began in mid-March, the U.S. has added 29 billionaires, now totaling 643 across the country. Of the growing list, 12 billionaires more than doubled their wealth over the past three months. One of them, Trevor Milton, the founder of truck manufacturer Nikola Motor, increased his wealth fivefold.

"In three months, about 600 billionaires increased their wealth by far more than the nation's governors say their states need in fiscal assistance to keep delivering services to 330 million residents," ATF Executive Director Frank Clemente said in a statement.

"Their wealth increased twice as much as the federal government paid out in one-time checks to more than 150 million Americans. If this pandemic reveals anything, it's how unequal our society has become and how drastically it must change," Clemente added.

People walk by the New York Stock Exchange in an empty Financial District on June 15 in New York City. Spencer Platt/Getty
The nation's top five billionaires—Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffett and Larry Ellison—saw their wealth grow by a total of $101.7 billion, or 17.4 percent of the total wealth growth of all 643 billionaires. The combined fortunes of Bezos and Zuckerberg account for 13 percent of the $583 billion.

Bezos' Amazon has benefited from the pandemic more than any other retailer, with an increased demand for e-commerce as in-person retail stores were shuttered in compliance with statewide lockdown measures. Bezos' wealth growth in dollars is greater than for any other billionaire.

Because of the economic fallout of the global health crisis, 45.5 million Americans have lost their jobs. As confirmed cases of the virus have surpassed 2 million in the U.S., both the health and economic effects have disproportionately affected low-wage workers, people of color and women. The top five billionaires are all white men.

"Surging billionaire wealth, contrasted with job losses and declining middle-class wealth, dramatizes the unequal experience of this pandemic," Chuck Collins, director of the Institute for Policy Studies' Program on Inequality, told Newsweek. "Worse, it undermines the unity required for us to pull together and build an economy that works for everyone."

"The last thing U.S. society needs is more economic and racial polarization," Collins said. "The surge in billionaire wealth and pandemic profiteering undermines the unity and solidarity that the American people will require to recover and grow together, not pull further apart."
Clemente told Newsweek that these trade-offs demonstrate that the legislation in place does not help the majority of Americans.
"Congress needs to act," he said. "We put this report out to add to the whole discussion about the fact that there's a lack of action in Congress, especially from the Senate side, to help businesses stay afloat."
He added, "It's shameful that we've got a handful of individuals who have this enormous growth in wealth and a Senate majority leader who is barring legislation that would help millions of people in the United States."
Clemente said Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has favored billionaires' interests through legislation. (Newsweek reached out to McConnell's office for comment but did not hear back before publication.)
Clemente hopes that getting the Health and Economic Recovery Omnibus Emergency Solutions (HEROES) Act, which the House recently passed, to the Senate would close a tax break loophole that gives 43,000 millionaires and billionaires an average tax cut of $1.6 million this year, according to an estimate from the congressional Joint Committee on Taxation.
The committee estimates that closing this loophole would raise $246 billion, a sum its members hope could go to economic relief for the millions of working-class Americans suffering from the pandemic-caused recession.

I wasn’t talking about the filthy rich I was talking about the common man.. I know big biz made a killing and certain industries..they usually do.. I was talking about the 5 to 6 to 7 fig man profits during this 7 month process

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
There are a lot of people making money off the pandemic.. legally and illegally...in fact there are people who made more money these past 7 months than they ever made in 12 months.. lots of people are making a killing right now.. it’s also why so many people want another stimulus check/unemployment check boost cause all that money will be spent on certain products.. lot of doors closed and in returned opened up so many doors... fall/winter will have certain genres/industries booming
All facts. :yes:

jaCOAd.jpg

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
@BKF @MistaPhantastic you both are correct. Obama did nominate Garland and the Republican senate refused to vote, so the nomination expired.

To your point, Obama and the Democratic senators could have done more. A lot more. First, there are provisions in which the president can directly appoint a justice if the senate opts not to confirm. This could have been argued here. In March/ April, the Republicans has no idea Trump would win. Everyone assumed Clinton was a slam dunk. As someone mentioned, Obama could have threatened to veto everything and maximize his executive order powers for the rest of his term.

Personally, I think the idea of politicizing the SCOTUS is insane. This defeats the purpose. We need to blow up the current model and restructure. Some new ideas would include term limits. Serving until death is lunacy!! Justices should be required to be non-partisan. Any opportunity to sway the justice should be eliminated. Noone should be on the court who openly says they are for or against a certain thing. Justices should be elected by the people or at least include the House who directly represent sthe people. Especially if the lifetime appointments continue. Its 2020, we have the ability to do this.

The constitution and the associated laws and statutes were not made to stand for a lifetime. We make changes as needed. A change is now needed.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
@BKF @MistaPhantastic you both are correct. Obama did nominate Garland and the Republican senate refused to vote, so the nomination expired.

To your point, Obama and the Democratic senators could have done more. A lot more. First, there are provisions in which the president can directly appoint a justice if the senate opts not to confirm. This could have been argued here. In March/ April, the Republicans has no idea Trump would win. Everyone assumed Clinton was a slam dunk. As someone mentioned, Obama could have threatened to veto everything and maximize his executive order powers for the rest of his term.

Personally, I think the idea of politicizing the SCOTUS is insane. This defeats the purpose. We need to blow up the current model and restructure. Some new ideas would include term limits. Serving until death is lunacy!! Justices should be required to be non-partisan. Any opportunity to sway the justice should be eliminated. Noone should be on the court who openly says they are for or against a certain thing. Justices should be elected by the people or at least include the House who directly represent sthe people. Especially if the lifetime appointments continue. Its 2020, we have the ability to do this.

The constitution and the associated laws and statutes were not made to stand for a lifetime. We make changes as needed. A change is now needed.
You can't be confirmed without first having a hearing. McConnell refused to have a hearing.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
You can't be confirmed without first having a hearing. McConnell refused to have a hearing.
If the Senate refuses to have a hearing, the president can argue that the senate has opted to forfeit the vote and the president can then appoint. There are numerous checks and balances written into the US constitution and statutes.

You have to have the cajones to use them tho.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
If the Senate refuses to have a hearing, the president can argue that the senate has opted to forfeit the vote and the president can then appoint. There are numerous checks and balances written into the US constitution and statutes.

You have to have the cajones to use them tho.
Do you mind providing the provision/s you are referring to?

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Well 1000.00 per kid now. Johnson and Johnson tho!

Published on Oct 13, 2020
This is your Second Stimulus Check update, stimulus package update, and stimulus check 2 update and daily show for news today as of Tuesday, October 13th. We cover the second stimulus check and the stimulus update. The stimulus package passed under the Trump Administration in March of 2020 was the HEROES Act. We discuss the stimulus check, the second stimulus check, stimulus unemployment, the SBA PPP Loan, and the EIDL loan. Please enjoy this second stimulus check update. Please check out our new website: https://clearvaluefinance.com/ Please join our free mailing list: https://cvtaxpreparation.us10.list-ma... Join our Exclusive Stock and Crypto Content on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ClearValueInv... If you want to join us investing in the stock market, you can open up a stock account on WeBull and receive two free stocks: https://act.webull.com/i/PrOcCBKrVRXN... View our Stock Picks: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/... If you would like to get started with bitcoin or cryptocurrencies check out KuCoin: https://www.kucoin.com/ucenter/signup... Use M-1 Finance as your Stock Account and Receive a $10 sign-up bonus: https://m1.finance/t0xT1T7Rk09n This is our TurboTax Link for your tax preparation needs: https://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-10015... We cover the stimulus check under the stimulus bill under the CARES Act. We're also covering the HEROES Act. We cover the CARES Act unemployment and give you the best piece of news during these days with our daily news updates. We hope this helps you secure your stimulus check and check the status of your stimulus check money! This stimulus package was made to help offset unemployment and support small business owners. Also, the HEROES Act is to support essential workers. Please check out the video library we have containing information about small business forgivable loans (the PPP loan) with the small business administration and the EDL loan (the EIDL loan) and the Paycheck Protection Program loan (PPP) administered by the SBA. These are forgivable loans created by the stimulus bill that are available now. Please stayed tuned about updates on the unemployment rate, taxes, and the stimulus loan money in Stimulus Package 4 for the CARES Act Stimulus. We hope you enjoy this stimulus update. And we hope this helps you answer questions about the second stimulus and the second stimulus check and clarifies questions regarding the stimulus check second round and second stimulus payments and questions about will there be a second stimulus check. Some good questions people are asking is when will the Senate vote on the next stimulus package and also when will the Second Round of stimulus checks approved happen? We'll find out for the stimulus check 2 and 2nd stimulus check update. Thank you for joining this daily show and daily wire and the stimulus, stimulus payments, stimulus unemployment, and the second stimulus check amount, and more! We hope you enjoy these second stimulus checks update about the stimulus 2 and stimulus package 2 and stimulus checks 2! Thank you for joining this stimulus bill update and stimulus news. Stayed tuned for the stimulus check 2 date! We'll look forward to a possible third stimulus check and stimulus check 3. We will update you on the HEALS Act and the CARES Act 2.0 or CARES Act 2 and the HEROES Act 2.0. We hope you enjoy these stimulus check updates regarding the stimulus check 2 status and the stimulus check second. We also look at the executive orders that were recently issued. Thank you for joining our news today live and news today usa in today's video! ClearValue Tax and affiliates and related parties do not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction. Legal Disclosure: I’m not a financial advisor. The information contained in this video is for entertainment purposes only. Before investing, please consult a licensed professional. Any stock purchases I show on video should not be considered “investment recommendations”. I shall not be held liable for any losses you may incur for investing and trading in the stock market in attempt to mirror what I do. Unless investments are FDIC insured, they may decline in value and/or disappear entirely. Please be careful!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I stopped giving a damn about this 2nd stimulus, about a month ago
They not passing this shit, unless the dems win a majority
But these youtubers keep posting stimulus videos every day, because it gets them like 500K views each

:fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay:
cough cough prob makes them like a g or more a day.. if you could just make vids reciting info for under 10 mins a day on video and generate 4 figs daily most would do it to... another money generator thanks to covid

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Ain't even no point in watching those videos, just go to Twitter and search stimulus and you'll see that shit ain't nowhere near being passed.

I'll give the Asian dude credit for not being all clickbait-y with his shit. And he be having this fine ass sista on some of his videos:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not gonna lie, I have probably made more on stocks and options during the pandemic than I did all last year. Its crazy because people who are on the investment side of things feel zero negative affects from the pandemic.
What would you say the best way for a beginner to start out with investing in the stock market?

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The latest.
Last day is tomorrow. But even then. GOP Senate may not approve.

DOW

October 19, 2020 5:05 PM EDT.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They actually did it, at the last minute too.

+268.22

October 20, 2020 12:42 PM EDT.

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Now you are about to find out who has the real power McConnell or Trump.

My money is on Moscow Mitch.
Mitch played the fuck out of Trump. Trump should have flexed in August, instead he let Mitch tell him not to throw money out there. Mitch probably used Trump's hatred of Pelosi to manipulate him. Trump revealed today what we all knew. He don't care about the government's money. Ain't his shit. Mitch and Pelosi knew that shit and yet Trump only going there now.

It would have been months of Trump giving Mitch the business. Still, better late than ever if a deal is struck and Mitch fucks it up. Trump about to lose it on Mitch. Thing is Trump will take everyone down with him. Good luck with those close election races. :lol:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump read my post, and is trying to up the democrats at their stimulus game,

but he waited too late...

he shouldve been pumpin out checks, and he wouldve easily slid into his second term...

What is really eating away at trump is the fact that he might not get a second term,

and he KNOWS if that happens, no matter how great the bullshit is, he spews about

how his one term was better then both obamas terms, nobody will believe him

and his quest to be a BETTER PRESIDENT can be officially flushed down the toilet.

If he doesnt get another stimulus in before his election, and they keep yelling

about an outbreak inclination, when thinking heads know, its just the seasons changing.

then.....

the race is going to be too close for his liking...

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Mitch played the fuck out of Trump. Trump should have flexed in August, instead he let Mitch tell him not to throw money out there. Mitch probably used Trump's hatred of Pelosi to manipulate him. Trump revealed today what we all knew. He don't care about the government's money. Ain't his shit. Mitch and Pelosi knew that shit and yet Trump only going there now.

It would have been months of Trump giving Mitch the business. Still, better late than ever if a deal is struck and Mitch fucks it up. Trump about to lose it on Mitch. Thing is Trump will take everyone down with him. Good luck with those close election races. :lol:
This is not how the general public sees it.

At this point, Trump has stomped his feet enough to somehow convince much of white Americans and some black Americans that he wanted to give people money. As you heard, he touted that he wanted to give more than either party wanted to offer.

Now, you and I know that's a lie, but I assure you, as I walk the halls of my workplace, i can confirm that others are not as smart as you think they are. People are sheep and believe anything if its repeated enough times.

Pelosi looks like the bad guy. Mitch looks like the stingy old man. Trump looks generous. All BS, except the Mitch part. But, people won't see that. If people get a check before the election, which is possible, Trump will claim he's responsible.

Pelosi and the Democrats misplayed their hand this time.