New 2nd Stimulus Package Updates

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So never have kids? :confused:

I'm asking because I want kids someday soon. It ain't a "right way" to do it?

I never understood people with those sorts of mindsets.
Don't have kids,
only mess with a couple bitches your whole life
don't get into no relationships

What do these niggas do with all the money they make that doesn't bore them by 30?
And Why can't they be responsible enough to be able toget money and have kids/relationships? Why choose?

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
So, fuck everybody else? The millions out of work? All of the other industries that are not airline related?

"I'm the President now, but if you re-elect me, then I'll pass it" WTF?

Come on, Tito. Do better. There aren't two Americas and we should never allow a circumstance where that happens. Everyone deserves help; especially if they paid into the system. Trumps offer is another skinny bill. You want some desperate, out-of-work person running around contemplating on whether or not they are going to knock your wife in the head and steal her purse or rob your children or even your parents? Actions (or lack thereof) have repercussions.

This is all political theater anyway. Neither of them are going to do anything: Pelosi won't accept anything less than what she wants to, Mnuchin and McConnell aren't going to up their offer and Trump is just looking to play "gotcha" so he can fingerpoint. They are all waiting to see who gets re-elected. Its a nightmare for the American public and shows just how worthless these politicians are.
No. Not at all. But there are people who are hurting now. Pelosi will not get her 2.6 trillion deal.

You are right. Neither side really wants to do anything. Both sides are posturing. But, Pelosi could have called his bluff and at least got one part of the deal done.

This all or nothing attitude is hurting people.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
shit.....i got 2 jobs right now, and i might have a 3rd.
all of which im able to do 100% remotely. get my benefits thru one, while working a contract on W2 so they can pay me more with the other.
if i do choose to and am offered this other position that pays $75/hr.....im gonna be more than str8 for a good minute.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
There are people who are hurting and will not get relief or get partial relief because the piecemeal deal will not provide any money for the states.
So, you believe that those who qualify for the $1200 should get nothing unless everyone gets something. All or nothing. Why not get a piece now, and come back to the table for the rest?

In full transparency, my family and I do not qualify for the $1200. So, my desire to help and see people get help is not self serving.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
No. Not at all. But there are people who are hurting now. Pelosi will not get her 2.6 trillion deal.

You are right. Neither side really wants to do anything. Both sides are posturing. But, Pelosi could have called his bluff and at least got one part of the deal done.

This all or nothing attitude is hurting people.
Bitch just said today(10/7) she will do the airline standalone but won't do the standalone on numbers that WE know both sides already agreed on: 1200/500.

And cats still defending that position? Still? It's un fucking real. For a single mother in Ohio with 2 kids, that is 2200. That's enough to cover 3 months rent up here. That money would make a difference to struggling families, but she is helping corporations first. We all ready know GOP don't care, but she supposed to. Allegedly.

Fuck anyone who defends this shit. Bitch never intended to get people money before the election. Goal was to politically kill Trump. She accomplished that and still won't let up off the gas. :smh:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
So, you believe that those who qualify for the $1200 should get nothing unless everyone gets something. All or nothing. Why not get a piece now, and come back to the table for the rest?

In full transparency, my family and I do not qualify for the $1200. So, my desire to help and see people get help is not self serving.
Everybody that qualifies for the 1200 isn't unemployed or having problems paying rent/mortgage. How about the people who own homes and haven't been receiving rent payments but have been receiving some aid from the state? How about small businesses that have been receiving aid from the state?
Republicans are playing games and they aint coming back to the table after they get what they want and Trump is on record saying fuck state aid and fuck blue states.

Last edited:

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yes, all or nothing. YES. Its called the United States.
It shouldn't even be an option not to help all who need it, considering they took an oath to do just that.
Americans pay into a system and the system has failed many when they need it most.
These politicians are all hustlers. They are all willing to place political gain over the will of the people. All of them.
They need to be served eviction notices like the people they have forsaken.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
At this point, I'm tired of all of the theatrics. If yall want all or nothing, more power to ya. This is not how deals get done, but hey its what yall want.

I sincerely hope people get help in some form and get back to work.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
shit.....i got 2 jobs right now, and i might have a 3rd.
all of which im able to do 100% remotely. get my benefits thru one, while working a contract on W2 so they can pay me more with the other.
if i do choose to and am offered this other position that pays $75/hr.....im gonna be more than str8 for a good minute.
Glad to hear this! What field are you in?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
i dont know what these fools doing..but i know what im gonna be doing if things keep up like this..

ante' up ....and only on cacs
Lol that’s what’s happening in nyc.. cacland is the place to find tools to make money.. people on this board was upset some young bro’s used survival tactics and found some barter tools inside of a coat store that had $ 2000 jackets.. .. those kids used those tool as a fundraiser.. I’m thoroughly enjoying the Robin Hood system some nyc cats are doing

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yes, all or nothing. YES. Its called the United States.
It shouldn't even be an option not to help all who need it, considering they took an oath to do just that.
Americans pay into a system and the system has failed many when they need it most.
These politicians are all hustlers. They are all willing to place political gain over the will of the people. All of them.
They need to be served eviction notices like the people they have forsaken.
America is docile.. in other countries especially decades ago, the people would of overthrown the government and been dragging dead carcasses of the people that failed them.. only if the citizens of America got that pushed into their brains, there would be change

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

i love my children dont get me wrong but if i had a chance to do it again i would take the route of having no children.the hard work isnt the problem im raising 3 kids by myself its the other parent that makes everything sour.yea when you meet a female she's all sweet until she gets pregnant and then you meet the real person you slept with...doesn't matter how sweet and gentle they act they always change.you might get luck and find that special one but thats like hitting the lotto.it takes a lot of time energy ill say that.it takes money but not like these females talk about like 25,000 per month for child support naw it don't take money like that it also depends on your lifestyle too.meaning if you try to keep up with the jones you're gonna be spending a lot on expensive clothes,shoes etc.but if you get them middle class clothes and a few nikes if that's what they like then money isnt that bad.food to feed them and here and there family fun time takes a bit of money but its doable......like i said its mainly th babay moma drama and all the bull they try to pull especially if they cader to the father and not the mom thats how my children is there on my like skin and treat her like crap.thats when its stressful and hard so im rambling lol but ill say this. make sure you want kids in your heart first use the right head instead of your friends head and if you think you have the one make sure 2 or 3 times and if she passes then start your family i wish you luck fam.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

When you have kids it gives people in low income situations less options. If you are single you can easily move to another city or state for a better job, you cant just do that if you have kids. If you want to work overtime or go on a networking trip over the weekend with your coworkers the kids might prevent. The point is you should try to be a good financial and job situation before you have kids.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Puffy's got like six kids or somethin'.
You can be rich and have kids.
Eddie Murphy will tell ya.
They want us to stop reproducing; all the more reason not to listen.
All of that feminism and MGTOW shit is for those other folk.
WE need to be getting it together because its not enough of US.
Globalists want to choose the children. Fuck 'em.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Puffy's got like six kids or somethin'.
You can be rich and have kids.
Eddie Murphy will tell ya.
They want us to stop reproducing; all the more reason not to listen.
All of that feminism and MGTOW shit is for those other folk.
WE need to be getting it together because its not enough of US.
Globalists want to choose the children. Fuck 'em.
Right! I want a 9 piece of dem thangs.

We need more of us with their head on straight having as many as they can!

Cacs have a negative birth rate, now is the time to get our numbers up.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
So no horror stories on your end?
Were you married?
My first son was born one year before our wedding.

When you say horror stories thats a tricky question.

For me, I constantly worry if I am doing right by my children. When teaching my sons to ride a bike watching them fall again and again was painful. Teaching my kids to read at 3 and seeing them struggle took alot of patience. Turning down opportunities because of your children leaves you questioning.

But, at the same time, seeing my sons repeatedly get up and try again from falling of their bikes. And then the joy of seeing them succeed is indescribable. After hours and hours of sight words and drilling phonics, when your child is reading full books to you and seeing the excitement in their eyes about reading the next story is unimaginable. You sit and wonder, "should I have taken that opportunity?" then your kid scores a goal at the soccer game you had time to attend because you didn't want to give all your time to work, it becomes clear, you did the right thing.

Being a parent is tough. It does have a cost. But, recognize that kids don't need as much as people think. Name brand clothes will get you in trouble, so don't worry about that. Keep fruit in the house all the time to save money. Have them drinking water early so when if they say I'm thirsty, they won't complain about drinking water sometimes.

Remember, kids are resilient and adjust to any situation. They never know things are bad unless you tell them things are bad. So dont!!

From my experience, it takes two main things to be a good dad.

First, put your kids first. Before you buy yourself anything, ask yourself does my child need something. If your eating anything, and I mean anything, they will ask for a bite. Lol!! Take a breath, put them first, and share.

Second, learn to be patient. Kids make mistakes. They drop things. They make messes. They are curious. Be patient. They are not doing anything just to get on your nerves. They are little explorers who have on been on this Earth for a very short time.

Your kids are really your only real meaningful contribution to humanity. I love being a dad. I wouldn't change it for the world. I cant wait to meet my next little one who is due here in early May.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My first son was born one year before our wedding.

When you say horror stories thats a tricky question.

For me, I constantly worry if I am doing right by my children. When teaching my sons to ride a bike watching them fall again and again was painful. Teaching my kids to read at 3 and seeing them struggle took alot of patience. Turning down opportunities because of your children leaves you questioning.

But, at the same time, seeing my sons repeatedly get up and try again from falling of their bikes. And then the joy of seeing them succeed is indescribable. After hours and hours of sight words and drilling phonics, when your child is reading full books to you and seeing the excitement in their eyes about reading the next story is unimaginable. You sit and wonder, "should I have taken that opportunity?" then your kid scores a goal at the soccer game you had time to attend because you didn't want to give all your time to work, it becomes clear, you did the right thing.

Being a parent is tough. It does have a cost. But, recognize that kids don't need as much as people think. Name brand clothes will get you in trouble, so don't worry about that. Keep fruit in the house all the time to save money. Have them drinking water early so when if they say I'm thirsty, they won't complain about drinking water sometimes.

Remember, kids are resilient and adjust to any situation. They never know things are bad unless you tell them things are bad. So dont!!

From my experience, it takes two main things to be a good dad.

First, put your kids first. Before you buy yourself anything, ask yourself does my child need something. If your eating anything, and I mean anything, they will ask for a bite. Lol!! Take a breath, put them first, and share.

Second, learn to be patient. Kids make mistakes. They drop things. They make messes. They are curious. Be patient. They are not doing anything just to get on your nerves. They are little explorers who have on been on this Earth for a very short time.

Your kids are really your only real meaningful contribution to humanity. I love being a dad. I wouldn't change it for the world. I cant wait to meet my next little one who is due here in early May.
Thanks for this fam!

Congrats!

illlit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cybersecurity

Trying to go back to school for Cyber security. Since I know I need A Bachelor's I'm hoping to take a IT Bootcamp first to get a desktop support job while I go to school.
The journey will be rough