NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I have a feeling that the 76ers best play is to trade Simmons to Houston for John Wall.
Thats the only plausible play they have. 2 players that dont want to be on the current teams that they are on. Star for Star.
I'll trade dat Beige Bitch for Jeff Ruland yo. And I think dat crakkka might be dead. I'd still make the trade. I'M DEAD ASS TOO BRUH!!! :itsawrap: :hmm:

PlB37p.jpg

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
@spider705

My biggest concern was him taking playing time from KPJ & Green but looks like the wheels are turning to get him out soon.
Yeah he gotta get on that buyout if he want out or he just gonna ride the pine....

Clippers can put a package together for him but that contract is horrendous....I saw a 3 team deal between Sacramento us and Philly.... had Simmons going to Sacramento Wall going to Philly along with a few picks from us and Sacramento then we get Hield and Bagley III....

I just don't see that playing out... I'm just glad home team was like "nah son we want the young Bulls to run in the backcourt together....."

And I think they'll do right by wall so we'll remain a place that can land that key free agent in the future hopefully

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Ehhh, he in jersey now I don't feel like defending his defense anymore...... fuck em.....

Lol
I understand, he’s the locked defender like some folks but you can find worse than him. Same goes with cheap code but we don’t look at that.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No such thing. Negros are so sensitive and bitch made and I fuck with Javale.
Perception becomes reality. And if your only exposure to a person is of them being a buffoon then you will consider them one. Shaq- as usual- went too far with the shit and when confronted on it took it personal and made it a point to shit on the kid even more. That shit can fuck with a persons reputation. We all pretty much considered Javelle a imbecile and that was exclusively based on his low lights constantly being highlighted on that show. He was right to check that shit.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Perception becomes reality. And if your only exposure to a person is of them being a buffoon then you will consider them one. Shaq- as usual- went too far with the shit and when confronted on it took it personal and made it a point to shit on the kid even more. That shit can fuck with a persons reputation. We all pretty much considered Javelle a imbecile and that was exclusively based on his low lights constantly being highlighted on that show. He was right to check that shit.
We use to be better than someone destroying us with words. Javale use to do some dumb shit. It wouldn't be funny if it wasn't true.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

I heard about that with his book

Greece treats African immigrants like shit and you have to pretty much be someone to get citizenship