NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
So he overrated even though he got a few rings? Had rings before Lebron too.....

Literally types this after saying "teams win rings" in a post right before.

Yes Wade is over hyped. BGOL posters said him and Bron playing together was Jordan and Magic teaming up. :lol: D Wade is nowhere near a Magic or Bird or a Jordan. Now those very same posters cheer for KD, Harden, and Kyrie to win it all and proclaim KD winning on ANOTHER super team with multiple MVP winners makes him the best.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
One more thing about these injuries the NBA is halfway blame for this they shorten the time period Between the two seasons and they compacted the game Schedule so yeah. No I’m not putting Chris Paul into this mess because that’s something different.
Think about the injuries next year as a result. Was a horrible decision by the league to come back so soon. Just put it at 64 games this year. Thing is, players would have to understand and sign off on their money taking a hit due to fewer games. Can't get paid for 82 and play less and expect the same amount of money. No matter the circumstance.

791iU8.jpg

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Wade is the most over hyped superstar ever. Hands down. Nigga was like Forest Gump. Shot is load early and done 4
Hey hold on oh Wade is not overhyped….The Miami Heat ran his ass into the ground he earned all of those rings he got. You need to go back and look at video of his career

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Wade only got rings because he played with 2 of the most dominant players ever.

Shaq averaged 13 and 10 in the NBA Finals. He played well against the Pistons (only series in the playoff run he broke 20 points) but he was a shell of the dominant player he used to be in that series. Shaq was the 6th highest scorer in that series. Wade pretty much single-handedly destroyed the Mavs. That was a top 10 almost top 5 NBA Finals performance by Wade.

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Shaq averaged 13 and 10 in the NBA Finals. He played well against the Pistons but he a shell of the dominant player he used to be in that series. Wade pretty much single-handedly destroyed the Mavs. That was a top 10 almost top 5 NBA Finals performance by Wade.

That Finals is barely referenced because of lop sided officiating. It was a fluke due to Avery scheme to force the ball out of Shaq's hands gave Wade a lot of iso opportunities and he went to the FT line 97 times. :smh: Wade never played like that ever again.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shaq averaged 13 and 10 in the NBA Finals. He played well against the Pistons but he a shell of the dominant player he used to be in that series. Wade pretty much single-handedly destroyed the Mavs. That was a top 10 almost top 5 NBA Finals performance by Wade.
Man I don't know wha they talking about...shit as a matter of fact...I Don't know what the stats say but I remember Zo Mourning coming off the bench and put in some damn good minutes. But Wade was getting 20 free throws a game. It was Wade putting in work not Shaq. Shaq wasn't Shaq by that time.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
your leaving out the fact that they doubled team Shaq the WHOLE series. That’s why wade went off. The fact is they don’t make to the finals without Shaq and without Shaq or Bron wade didn’t go to ECF.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
They beating the pistons if shaq ain't averaging 21 and 10? Wade might have had an all time great finals. But he's not there without this "washed up" Shaq that folks keep trying to downplay to boost his superstar.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With an "washed up" Shaq that still averaged 20 and 10 that year
Shaq didn't put up no damn 20 and 10 in the finals....trust me as a Mavs fan I saw every single game and watched Dwayne Wade single handled beat our ass in the Finals....if you want to say the refs helped him out then say that then but he was the best player on the Heat and there was no comparison.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
And Giannis makes it harder for them? They make the playoffs every single year with him. :lol:
Fuck yea he does cause they're trying to figure out how to get his awkward ass the rock. Sure they make it. And get bounced. You wanna give out participation trophies now?

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Shaq didn't put up no damn 20 and 10 in the finals....trust me as a Mavs fan I saw every single game and watched Dwayne Wade single handled beat our ass in the Finals....if you want to say the refs helped him out then say that then but he was the best player on the Heat and there was no comparison.
I said that year.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They beating the pistons if shaq ain't averaging 21 and 10? Wade might have had an all time great finals. But he's not there without this "washed up" Shaq that folks keep trying to downplay to boost his superstar.
Shaq in his prime was putting up 30 points 12 boards a game...that was not Miami Heat Shaq I don't know how you remembering this shit. :lol:

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
your leaving out the fact that they doubled team Shaq the WHOLE series. That’s why wade went off. The fact is they don’t make to the finals without Shaq and without Shaq or Bron wade didn’t go to ECF.
Thank you. Niggaz won't tell you why D Wade was able to go off.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

I mentioned the Pistons. We couldn't do much with him. He was always just way too much for Wallace. That series went 6 games but the Heat won 3 of those games by double digits. Shaq could have put up 15 and they probably win it without a problem.

He was washed though (washed for Shaq though. Im speaking in relative terms). I'm not shitting on Shaq. It just that he was WAY past prime Shaq at that point. He wasn't even the Heat's 2nd best scorer in the Finals.

In Shaq's OWN WORDS, he told Wade that he had to carry them because he didn't have anything left in the tank. Those are Shaq's own words not mine.

That was smart on Shaq's part to recognize it was time to be a role player. He literally said it was time for him to fall back and be a role player. He did his job though.

"me and D. Wade had a conversation because I didn’t have my Shaq-like Finals. I think that was the beginning of my decline, but it was ok because I still had other guys that were in the same position…[and] we had one guy that could put it all together. "

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wade only got rings because he played with 2 of the most dominant players ever.

That's some silly shit. Shaq was not dominant in 2006......

And even then...using that flawed ass argument...you can say that shit about everybody who got a ring. Shaq only got rings because he played with Kobe. Kobe only got rings because he played with Shaq.....Shaq was passed his prime when he got to Wade.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I mentioned the Pistons. We couldn't do much with him. He was always just way too much for Wallace. That series went 6 games but the Heat won 3 of those games by double digits. Shaq could have put up 15 and they probably win it without a problem.

He was washed though. I'm not shitting on Shaq. It just that he was WAY past prime Shaq at that point. He wasn't even the Heat's 2nd best scorer in the Finals.

In Shaq's OWN WORDS, he told Wade that he had to carry them because he didn't have anything left in the tank. Those are Shaq's own words not mine.
Boston and Phoenix Shaq was washed. A nigga that averaged 20 and 10 for a season ain't washed. Yes he's not as great as the younger version but that ain't washed. Them #s still get you a supermax contract. Ask Gobert

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
That's some silly shit. Shaq was not dominant in 2006......

And even then...using that flawed ass argument...you can say that shit about everybody who got a ring. Shaq only got rings because he played with Kobe. Kobe only got rings because he played with Shaq.....Shaq was passed his prime when he got to Wade.
Passed his prime and washed are 2 different things. Bron passed his prime now. He washed? Show me another washed nigga that averaged 20 and 10 for a season.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Boston and Phoenix Shaq was washed. A nigga that averaged 20 and 10 for a season ain't washed. Yes he's not as great as the younger version but that ain't washed. Them #s still get you a supermax contract. Ask Gobert

These are Shaq's own words. I also said I'm speaking "relative terms". He was "washed" for Shaq. That's still a good player. But you framed it was Wade only won with dominant players. Shaq wasn't dominant when he played with Wade.

"me and D. Wade had a conversation because I didn’t have my Shaq-like Finals. I think that was the beginning of my decline, but it was ok because I still had other guys that were in the same position…[and] we had one guy that could put it all together. "

" What are yall going to do?’ And finally, I told D. Wade, ‘Don’t be nice. Don’t be nice. At this point, I’m going to be a role player. Do it.’"

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What that 34 mean when he's home in the 2nd round again?
You just arguing to argue. You literally jumping from one point to the next. You argue that Wade only got rings one minute because he had dominant players around him but then not acknowledging Giannis doesn't have that around him....I just hope you looking at this from a realistic perspective and not because Skip Bayless dumb ass said it....You don't have to have a jump shot to be a superstar....

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Passed his prime and washed are 2 different things. Bron passed his prime now. He washed? Show me another washed nigga that averaged 20 and 10 for a season.
Nigga Lebron ain't washed or past his prime what the fuck you talking about? He still in his prime. :lol: You saying some outlandish shit now....