NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Giannis put up 34-12-4 on 63% shooting. Wasn't like he played like complete ass
Man I never really had a issue with these analysts doing this shit until recently.......but man somebody gotta say something this shit is bogus....

I can see if Giannis went out there and played pedestrian....He didn't play as well as KD no doubt but its like they're trying to manipulate these guys into thinking they not good enough.

Now Giannis aint' no superstar? What type of player puts up 34 and 12 and they ain't no star? He makes this shit look easy.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain't mad at skip on this 1. He ain't to me. What other superstar doesn't get plays called for him with the game on the line? They had Giannis line up on the other half of the court 1 game against the nets while Middleton took the final shot. Nigga couldn't even be on the same side of the court with the real hoppers.

Giannis ain't other superstars though. Let's keep it 100. HE ain't Lebron. He ain't KD. There's levels to this....he ain't a superstar because he don't get plays called for him? As offensively challenged as y'all claim Giannis to be....he had 34 points.....naw...I ain't gonna side on that one. HE was the 2nd best player on the floor behind KD who had the best game of his career.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Man I never really had a issue with these analysts doing this shit until recently.......but man somebody gotta say something this shit is bogus....

I can see if Giannis went out there and played pedestrian....He didn't play as well as KD no doubt but its like they're trying to manipulate these guys into thinking they not good enough.

Now Giannis aint' no superstar? What type of player puts up 34 and 12 and they ain't no star? He makes this shit look easy.
He has 0 offensive skillset. If he can't get a running start to the rim he's got nothing. You putting faith in that stiff ass jumper?

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Giannis ain't other superstars though. Let's keep it 100. HE ain't Lebron. He ain't KD. There's levels to this....he ain't a superstar because he don't get plays called for him? As offensively challenged as y'all claim Giannis to be....he had 34 points.....naw...I ain't gonna side on that one. HE was the 2nd best player on the floor behind KD who had the best game of his career.
Exactly it's levels. He ain't on that superstar level. No team built around him will win. I called it early in Carmelo career too.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Now its a problem that LeBron is getting old and Skip needs new targets to keep his schtick going? :lol: You faggots empowered this bullshit and reveled in it, this is what Skip sells to YOU. "Jordan is the GOAT" "Kobe is sacred" stans of the NBA. He takes less criticism on this board than Black TV analysts for a reason.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I ain't gonna side on that one. HE was the 2nd best player on the floor behind KD who had the best game of his career.

And literally one of the greatest playoff performances of all time, statistically...and especially considering the circumstances.. Harden 1 for 10 and no Kyrie.

Giannis gotta at minimum get a mid-range shot and tighten up the free throws. Just shoot 70%. They probably go to OT if he wasn't scared of being fouled at the end.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
IS KD gonna publicly throw Skip Bayless under the bus on social media for using his name to shit on Giannis and LeBron today like he claimed he was doing to J Will? No, KD never has smoke for white men, he learns how to invest money from them and looks to them for guidance.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He has 0 offensive skillset. If he can't get a running start to the rim he's got nothing. You putting faith in that stiff ass jumper?
Don't matter...like I said above....for as bad as y'all claim he is on offense...he put up 34 points...so if he had a better offensive game what he gonna do put up 40-50 points a night?

We gotta sit back and look at what we criticizing here. I said the same shit the other night when they did this same exact shit to KD.

They on KD dick now but just a night ago these same muthafuckas tried to convince us that KD ain't capable of being the man without stars around him. They tried to convince us the best offensive player in the league ain't good enough.....

Now they doing exactly what I predicted. They moved on to Giannis. How about tell Middleton, Brook Lopez and Holiday to step their fucking games up and make it to where Giannis shouldn't have to put up 34 points in a loss....

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
IS KD gonna publicly throw Skip Bayless under the bus on social media for using his name to shit on Giannis and LeBron today like he claimed he was doing to J Will? No, KD never has smoke for white men, he learns how to invest money from them and looks to them for guidance.

I mean he went at skip for Westbrook but I guess that doesn’t count.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly it's levels. He ain't on that superstar level. No team built around him will win. I called it early in Carmelo career too.
So Melo wasn't a superstar either?

Man let's look at the facts....

The Lakers are built around Lebron and AD.
Nets are built around Irving, Durant and Harden.
Clippers are built around PG and Kawhi.

If Carmelo played with Lebron he'd have a title by now.

If Giannis played with Lebron he'd have a title.

So this narrative is some bullshit. Even Jordan had Pippen.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I mean he went at skip for Westbrook but I guess that doesn’t count.

That was 9 years ago. And he's shaded Westbrook himself since then. KD only has issues with Black men and is OK with his success being used to denigrate Bron. KD waiting til his career over to marry a white woman. :yes:

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered

Melo made the playoffs every year in Denver even as rookie. He just got drafted by the wrong team, had he got drafted by the pistons he would have probably multiple chips. Also remember Dwade has never lead a team past the second round without Bron or Shaq and no one wouldn’t say he’s a superstar.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Don't matter...like I said above....for as bad as y'all claim he is on offense...he put up 34 points...so if he had a better offensive game what he gonna do put up 40-50 points a night?

We gotta sit back and look at what we criticizing here. I said the same shit the other night when they did this same exact shit to KD.

They on KD dick now but just a night ago these same muthafuckas tried to convince us that KD ain't capable of being the man without stars around him. They tried to convince us the best offensive player in the league ain't good enough.....

Now they doing exactly what I predicted. They moved on to Giannis. How about tell Middleton, Brook Lopez and Holiday to step their fucking games up and make it to where Giannis shouldn't have to put up 34 points in a loss....
On Blake griffin.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Melo made the playoffs every year in Denver even as rookie. He just got drafted by the wrong team, had he got drafted by the pistons he would have probably multiple chips. Also remember Dwade has never lead a team past the second round without Bron or Shaq and no one wouldn’t say he’s a superstar.

I can't say that on Wade. Wade won that ring with a past his prime Shaq.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

sWVuvL.jpg

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor

Melo was a superstar. But I told folks his style of play wasn't leading no teams nowhere. I was spot on. Same shit with your superstar Giannis. Only being able to run to the hoop works in the regular season. You see what Miami did to him and you see what's happening again

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Wade is the most over hyped superstar ever. Hands down. Nigga was like Forest Gump. Shot is load early and done 4