NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
Help me out fellas me and my goofy ass cousin debate a couple players on here. Can i get y'all feedback on this question

Screensho1.jpg
What era? In TODAY's game, Shaq might be expendable :dunno:

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What era? In TODAY's game, Shaq might be expendable :dunno:
Kobe or Steph , Jordan and Kobe are redundant on the court. and Lebron would run the point so no need for Steph.
Lebron would average - 30 Assist a game Jordan and Kobe would try to outduel each other and KD would be the team closer as Shaq would go to the bench in 4th quarter (Hack a Shaq)

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Help me out fellas me and my goofy ass cousin debate a couple players on here. Can i get y'all feedback on this question

Screensho1.jpg

I would have said steph
because of his poor defence
not that it will be needed with that much fire power
but i cant have that liability on my team

but the real answer is

kobe

his lack of efficiency would mess things up

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think people don't really know how great wade really was. Those first 5 years dude was a monster man. Made the second round of playoffs very early in his career.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think people don't really know how great wade really was. Those first 5 years dude was a monster man. Made the second round of playoffs very early in his career.
I know I am in the minority I will admit, I am not a Wade fan by far. He seems to just throw shit up and hope it goes in. I respect his drive and finish at the basket, also his defense acumen and all overall contribution to the game, but there was always something that I did not like about D Wade's game

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know I am in the minority I will admit, I am not a Wade fan by far. He seems to just throw shit up and hope it goes in. I respect his drive and finish at the basket, also his defense acumen and all overall contribution to the game, but there was always something that I did not like about D Wade's game
I hated his whining after fouls but is all time

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
Kobe or Steph , Jordan and Kobe are redundant on the court. and Lebron would run the point so no need for Steph.
Lebron would average - 30 Assist a game Jordan and Kobe would try to outduel each other and KD would be the team closer as Shaq would go to the bench in 4th quarter (Hack a Shaq)

So you believe LeBron could play PG and NOT sacrifice his overall game. A guy with no midrange game? LeBron's "point guard" skills are literally based on drive and dish. Why would a team so loaded with REAL shooters need that kind of PG? Better yet, how much more would having Curry (who demands double and triple teams because he's one of the best shooters ever) score. Stick LeBron an PF, Durant at SF. Shaq at Center and pick either Kobe or Mike.