NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He never stopped being the “old Dwight“, if you noticed during the games and even the playoffs as soon as Dwight would start his bullshit the coach would pull him out the game. Sometimes he wouldn’t get back in until the end of the game and sometimes he wouldn’t get back in at all. That’s probably why he left, he knew the Lakers wanted him but since there were playoff series where he didn’t get much playing time he knew they didn’t need him.

I did notice home doing bitchass shit in the playoffs. Players would usually get away with something and he’d retaliate, and him being Duhwhyte he’d always be the one caught.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
Is Anthony Davis waiting to re-sign with Lakers to create an opening for Giannis Antetokounmpo to join him?

“...But that doesn't mean he doesn't want other superstars to come to the Lakers, or to at least make that possibility financially viable. Might Davis be keeping an eye on Antetokounmpo before he decides how to proceed with his own deal? ESPN insider Brian Windhorst recently suggested so, laying out the framework for how Davis could be waiting to structure his contract in a way that would make it possible for Giannis to sign with the Lakers next summer.

It goes like this: If Giannis doesn't sign with the Bucks before the Dec. 21 deadline, Davis could then opt to sign a one-plus-one deal, which is to say a two-year deal with the second year being a player option. Davis could then opt out of that deal next summer, when it just so happens LeBron James is also eligible to opt out of his contract, creating enough salary space for Antetokounmpo to slide in before the Lakers subsequently re-sign Davis and James as an over-the-cap team using their Bird rights.”

popcorn_2.gif

Last edited:

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Young Flash without Shaq and Lebron was a 500 team

Remember they got Beasly
That beasly pic happened because Wade had injured shoulder about a month into the season I believe. The team only won 10 games that season because Wade never came back for that season if I remember correctly so entered lottery. The shit happened when San Antonio got Duncan, that when Robinson got hurt at the beginning of the season.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is Anthony Davis waiting to re-sign with Lakers to create an opening for Giannis Antetokounmpo to join him?

“...But that doesn't mean he doesn't want other superstars to come to the Lakers, or to at least make that possibility financially viable. Might Davis be keeping an eye on Antetokounmpo before he decides how to proceed with his own deal? ESPN insider Brian Windhorst recently suggested so, laying out the framework for how Davis could be waiting to structure his contract in a way that would make it possible for Giannis to sign with the Lakers next summer.

It goes like this: If Giannis doesn't sign with the Bucks before the Dec. 21 deadline, Davis could then opt to sign a one-plus-one deal, which is to say a two-year deal with the second year being a player option. Davis could then opt out of that deal next summer, when it just so happens LeBron James is also eligible to opt out of his contract, creating enough salary space for Antetokounmpo to slide in before the Lakers subsequently re-sign Davis and James as an over-the-cap team using their Bird rights.”

popcorn_2.gif
People just wont stop will they :giggle:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
That beasly pic happened because Wade had injured shoulder about a month into the season I believe. The team only won 10 games that season because Wade never came back for that season if I remember correctly so entered lottery. The shit happened when San Antonio got Duncan, that when Robinson got hurt at the beginning of the season.

Wade still played most of that season

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
cacs ain't shit

Nope they aint...

When have they EVER put a WHITE ATHLETE IN ANY SPORT UNDER THAT SPOTLIGHT THAT SCRUTINY THAT MICROSCOPE

and got to see that athlete exceed expectations on and off the court?

None period

They tried ryan leaf tebow andrew luck anna kournikova a laundry list of golfers

And whole lotta almost close kinda great white hypes

Yeah yeah mike trout...

But you wouldn't recognize him if he had hi my name is mike trout tattooed on his forehead

And really you...

don't want Mookie instead?

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Help me out fellas me and my goofy ass cousin debate a couple players on here. Can i get y'all feedback on this question

Screensho1.jpg