NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Steph being in the lottery and being unable to beat or even compete with Laker LeBron is a current event. If you guys can plug JJ for a decade we can plug Kyle and talk about Steph picking #2 in the middle of his prime. We got 9 more years to go.

You said this like the lakers weren't in the lottery just last season and held a team hostage in order to get Lebron the help he needed to compete
a fellow ALL FIRST TEAM MEMBER and a person many believe was robbed for defensive player of the year

See how that go?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You said this like the lakers weren't in the lottery just last season and held a team hostage in order to get Lebron the help he needed to compete
a fellow ALL FIRST TEAM MEMBER and a person many believe was robbed for defensive player of the year

See how that go?

The Lakers were not the worst team in bball last year like the Dubs became this year. Their natonally televised games werent removed a week into the season. They beat the Dubs Christmas Day on TV. By Christmas this season, Dubs were completely irrelevant.

The Lakers held the Pelicans hostage or AD informed them he didn't want to play for them no more? And its OK to admit Davis didn't make the playoffs last year either and has never gotten this far before. Bron has.

I know AD is light skinned but he actually did want to play with and under LeBron. He actually is a client of his. Not every light skin person sees playing with Bron as being forced against their will or betrayal of some code. Lonzo is light skinned and he is a client of Bron's too and calls him the GOAT just like AD does.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The finals you folk keep referencing is the one off of an MCL injury lol
that's all ya got.
He like EVERYONE ELSE has had bad finals games.
For an entire series he hasn't been smedium and in fact he's been one of the best finals performers
the numbers don't agree with the opinions.

I'm not "Y'all" and I believe you're getting the wrong impression of me. I'm not against Steph or talking shit about him, I'm simply speaking on that game 7 in 2016 and comparing to Kawhi's game 7 performance.

And about Steph being one of the Finals "Best Performers", exactly how many Finals MVP's does Steph have?

tenor.gif

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I'm not "Y'all" and I believe you're getting the wrong impression of me. I'm not against Steph or talking shit about him, I'm simply speaking on that game 7 in 2016 and comparing to Kawhi's game 7 performance.

And about Steph being one of the Finals "Best Performers", exactly how many Finals MVP's does Steph have?

tenor.gif

Why are we comparing a game 7 in the finals
to a game 7 in the 2nd round of the playoffs?
Kawhi got blown out by 20 and didn't score a point in the 4th quarter of the game 7.
With a full healthy roster didn't score a point against The nuggets.

There's no comparison. I posted the stats in game 7's and how Kawhi's name don't belong in the conversation.

Steph is always the one that people try to pick on but can't and that's not at you its just how it is lol
It's Kawhi's turn let him sit on his own.

Steph has 0 finals MVP's because the voters decided a dude dropping 16 points a game was more valuable than a dude averaging 26 a game, who dropped 37 in the game 5 deciding game.

Kawhi will get you 2 finals mvps
but he can't play during the season long enough to get you a regular season 1.

cat load managed had months off
and they talking about he tired lol

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

I understand, what the person is trying to say but D.C. is the 7th biggest market in the country while Miami is 16th.....

He was responding to the Bleacher Report tweet

Ain't no markets in the NBA in the modern era. That's cheap owner talk. It's about the players(and where they'd prefer to live and hang out). His team just sucked. In this league, your stats should translate to wins. If they don't, stats don't really mean shit.

Giannias(sp) made the bucks a thing. Luka could play anywhere and they'd put those games on tv and sell jerseys. LeBron could turn the Timberwolves into the most popular team in the league. Can Beal put up those numbers and at least get his team over 500?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why are we comparing a game 7 in the finals
to a game 7 in the 2nd round of the playoffs?
Kawhi got blown out by 20 and didn't score a point in the 4th quarter of the game 7.
With a full healthy roster didn't score a point against The nuggets.

There's no comparison. I posted the stats in game 7's and how Kawhi's name don't belong in the conversation.

Steph is always the one that people try to pick on but can't and that's not at you its just how it is lol
It's Kawhi's turn let him sit on his own.

Steph has 0 finals MVP's because the voters decided a dude dropping 16 points a game was more valuable than a dude averaging 26 a game, who dropped 37 in the game 5 deciding game.

Kawhi will get you 2 finals mvps
but he can't play during the season long enough to get you a regular season 1.

cat load managed had months off
and they talking about he tired lol

Kawhi and Steph had similar numbers in a game 7 is why I mentioned Steph. Yes Steph was in a more important game than Kawhi, just looking at the numbers and the game.

Steph did get slighted in that Finals, they gave it to Iggy because of his defense on Bron but if I remember correctly Bron had very good numbers. :confused:

And Kawhi “Load Managements” because he was or is injured. But that’s the secret that he didn’t want everyone to know.

And you’re right, no need to bring Steph into it. Let Kawhi deal with his and the Clippers failure all on their own.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Pat Beverly has been running his mouth and flopping since he been in the league so you can't use his name. Again before the season even started the ESPN/FS1 analyst were the ones crowning them NBA champs, saying Kawhi the best player, saying how Kawhi, PG and Pat Beverly were the best defensive guards in the league. A couple players may have said something but not on the level and not on a daily basis like the sports media

Agreed but c'mon

You deserve what you get after this

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The finals you folk keep referencing is the one off of an MCL injury lol
that's all ya got.
He like EVERYONE ELSE has had bad finals games.
For an entire series he hasn't been smedium and in fact he's been one of the best finals performers
the numbers don't agree with the opinions.

I keep hearing these so called nba insiders say curry chokesand disappears in the finals without checking the numbers for myself

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Agreed

I had my issues with Ty Lue but he can coach. Ty can draw up a play very well coming out of a timeout.

My two main issues with Ty was that he won't stop the bleeding when the opponent is making a run and his adjustments in the 3rd quarter. The Cavs always sleepwalk in the 3rd quarter allowing the team to creep up slowly or pull away. That Indiana series was a prime example in Lebron's last season with the Cavs....

Hopefully, he gets another opportunity at coaching.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What did he and his gf say you ho ass nigga?

I don’t appreciate your automated faggit response.

I’ll save the insults because you’re currently you’re not worth it. And if you asked politely I would’ve told you what was said, but since you didn’t

UnawareSarcasticArkshell-small.gif

And don’t pay attention to the “Baby” part of that gif, that’s just how some refer to bitches.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
:lol: :roflmao: :roflmao3: These 2 backtracking like crazy, talking about ”I WAS NEVER REALLY A FAN OF THE CLIPPERS”. They in their feelings because people killing them on social media about dickriding the Clippers ALL YEAR...lol

Chris Broussard flipped all the way back around and now saying Lebron is still the best player in the NBA and Rob Parker was blocking people for talking shit to him...lmaoo

Last edited:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I'm not sure where they got the idea Miami would be that shitty. For the most part the heat are always decent and a play off team.

I'm sorry to tell you this but the Heat might lose tonight because Stephen A picked them....Everyone knows he's a fucking jinx.

He's on Dr. Jinx level when it comes to predicting games...