NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Skip is 70 been dickriding a man 12 years his junior for years and made a fortune shitting on others, nobody has an issue with that. Shannon didnt personally attack KD, he misquoted him off a meme KD stans made. If we're gonna call Shannon a liar for believing those quotes, lets also call KDs fans who made them liars as well. They should apologize to KD. Shannon hasnt become a millionaire off bashing KD, hes been solid and doesnt come off as malicious. This was KD making a spectacle because he knows Shannon boosts LeBron. He will be dissing Nick Wright publicly next.

You got it fam

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I'm in my mid-30s... They start making you feel old fast.

(Part of this may be baseball's general lack of appeal with young people and especially young minorities but I feel like every player born before 1990 would recognize that name.)

A Rod has been retired for a minute, and I guess if you don't pay attention to baseball.

I could only name a handful of hockey players.

but the young part is not caring once you find out he's going to be the owner, because he's not looking at it terms of finding out more about him, and getting rid of their present shitty owner and improving the team.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ey0jp9vVIAAq4-x

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/...eopened-his-case-as-best-player-in-the-world/

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Warriors' Stephen Curry isn't going to win MVP, but he's reopened his case as best player in the world
By Brad Botkin

14 hrs ago4 min read

On Monday night, Stephen Curry nuked the Denver Nuggets for 53 points on 10-of-18 shooting from 3 in leading the Golden State Warriors to a 116-107 victory. In doing so, Curry passed Wilt Chamberlain to become the Warriors' all-time leading scorer. It was Curry's seventh career game with at least 50 points and 10 made 3s, five more than anyone else in league history (Klay Thompson and James Harden each have two).
Removing the 50-point filter, it was Curry's 18th career game with at least 10 made 3-pointers, which is 13 more than the next closest player -- Thompson at five. It was also Curry's seventh consecutive game with at least 30 points, the longest streak in the league this season. There's also this:

Since he returned from his tailbone injury, Curry is averaging 38.4 points on 54/46/91 shooting splits over seven games. Since the beginning of April, he's averaging 39.5 points on 55/46/92 splits. Since the start of March, he's averaging 34.9 points on 52/44/92 splits. Across the board, all those marks lead the league by a laughable
margin.
All of which is to say, Curry, for all the talk -- legitimate or not -- about how he was going to be exposed this season without Thompson and Kevin Durant by his side, might very well be reopening his case as the best player in the world. LeBron James, for most people's money, sits on the throne. But let's not forget that LeBron missed the playoffs the last time he had to go through the Western Conference without a A-list sidekick. That's not a knock. It's just the truth.

Curry might miss the playoffs himself. We'll see. There's a lot of time to go. What we know is that to this point, Curry has made a downright bad team a sleepy threat. He's not going to win MVP, but really, who has actually been more valuable in 2020-21? The Warriors are 1-6 without Curry this season. He recently sat out the back end of a back-to-back, and the Warriors lost by 53 points to the 21-win Raptors.
That Curry has this Warriors team -- with effectively zero spacing and no second scoring or shooting threat that defenses even halfway fear -- in the playoff hunt is a borderline basketball miracle, and the truth is, Golden State's record probably should be even better.
Steve Kerr has taken way too long to embrace the idea that Curry needs to have the ball in his hands as often as possible. In the name of preservation, he has resisted playing Curry extra fourth-quarter minutes in tight games, which has almost certainly cost the Warriors a handful of wins. But he's coming around.

Last Wednesday, Kerr, rather than waiting until his typical six-minute mark, reinserted Curry with 8:09 remaining in the fourth quarter against the Bucks. At the time, the Warriors were trailing by nine. They won the final eight minutes by 10, with Curry scoring 11 of his 41 over that stretch. The Warriors won by one.
That's how tight a wire the Warriors are walking. There is no margin for error. Trying to balance rookie James Wiseman's development with actual winning was killing the Warriors, who entering Monday went from a sixth-percentile offense, per Cleaning the Glass, with Wiseman and Curry on the floor together, to the 95th percentile when Curry got to play with literally any other four players.
That might not be a problem for the rest of the season. Wiseman reportedly has a torn meniscus and likely done for the year. On Monday, we saw that when the Warriors simply give Curry the ball and surround him with even halfway-competent lineups, they are a dangerous team. We've seen that over a handful of stretches this season. Curry is a one-man wrecking crew.

You can't give defenses steady looks, which is to say you can't just run pick-and-roll, because they'll figure out how to blitz and trap Curry and force the ball out of his hands. But you can mix up your attacks while keeping the ball predominantly in Curry's hands. Pick-and-roll. Isolations. Dribble handoffs. Sometimes we talk so much about Curry's off-ball gravity that we forget he can just break defenses the old-fashioned way, too. Cut out all the movement and just give him the ball. He'll get buckets.
Curry doesn't have to stop playing off the ball altogether. He can use his Energizer bunny movement by giving it up and quickly relocating rather than navigating a maze of screens, which gives defenses easy opportunities to switch off ball while relying on subpar passers.
When the Warriors do that, there is no defense for Curry, who is capable of taking the postseason by storm. Are the Warriors going to compete for a title? No chance. If the play-in series were to start today, and seeds were to hold, the Warriors would have to win four straight games against the Spurs and Grizzlies to claim the No. 8 seed. That's a tough road, but when Curry gets into shot-hunting mode, the Warriors are better than both those teams.

Besides that, they're only three games back of the Grizzlies and two games back of the Spurs in the loss column. There's plenty of time to catch them both, and they play Memphis on the final day of the regular season if it comes to that. There remains a viable route to the Warriors only having to win one play-in game to claim the No. 8 seed.
And if they were to grab that No. 8 seed, look out. As it stands they would face the Jazz in the first round. I don't think they would win that series, but this is not a team the Jazz, or anyone else for that matter, would want to play in the first round. Stephen Curry is a nightmare. When maximized, he can single-handedly destroy far superior teams and make any series that should be a mismatch way too close for comfort.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
That last dm cost him 50k.

KD needs to grow up but Shannon don't? He all of 52 dick riding a man 16 years his junior and attacking anybody that competes with that man.

You could be a supporter of someone without shitting on others. It's the rational thing to do

NOT ONE LIE TYPED HERE BRUH. I AGREE WITH THIS.

hoV0iE.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Skip Bayless
Chris Broussard
Jason Whitlock
Stephen A Smith
Max Kellerman
Chris Carter (before he was fired)
Kenny "The Jet" Smith

These are just a few of the men who have either rode Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant's dicks on air before the last 15 years. There is more. They never get criticized for going too far with the dickriding tho.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Durant never said "If LeBron James is the goat...etc"
I know. But the statement in general about him not caring about titles anymore. He did say that. I hope the sensitive mamma's boy never wins another title. All that talent wrapped up in a soft bitch. It's sad. I'd have more respect for someone with great talent who didn't dickride than the punk pussy smooth shit he did. if I can't beat em then my faggot ass might as well join them nigga he is. :itsawrap: :angry::hmm:

SEslVE.jpg

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know. But the statement in general about him not caring about titles anymore. He did say that. I hope the sensitive mamma's boy never wins another title. All that talent wrapped up in a soft bitch. It's sad. I'd have more respect for someone with great talent who didn't dickride than the punk pussy smooth shit he did. if I can't beat em then my faggot ass might as well join them nigga he is. :itsawrap: :angry::hmm:

SEslVE.jpg

Let me ask you this, two years down the line and KD is a free agent and wants to come to Philly. Would you be for it?

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor

SEslVE.jpg
Cmon cuz. I need the nets to win a chip in my lifetime

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Let me ask you this, two years down the line and KD is a free agent and wants to come to Philly. Would you be for it?
If he lost to Philly in the playoffs then wanted to come ion want that faggot. Forever bitch shit. Even if he wants to come to South Philly. Again, you gotta stand for something. Even when it's your squad. I get it. You know deep down inside he's a bitch nigga. You know it, I know it, your aunt knows it. Both my dead grandmothers know it. But you were a Nets fan before that peasy headed mommas boy joined the team. And that fuckin weirdo Irving too. You been with the Nets since Michael Ray Richardson and Otis Birdsong upset my Sixers in game 5 in 84'. I get it all. I'm not mad at you for one bit rooting for these come help me out ass niggas. I just don't like the fact that you and dik have to jailhouse lawyer for these clowns. As true Nets fans you deserve better. If you were true pieces of filth like King Twerp and Complex I would just sit back and laugh. But your not. Your and dik are great members on here. Someone has to stand up for the good members while continuing to trash the scum of the fuckin earth like Rembrandt Brown and Brown Dookie Turd. That's all I'm sayin bruh. And oh yeah, Ben Simmons is a Beige Bitch!!!!! That is all.

peLBCv.jpg

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If he lost to Philly in the playoffs then wanted to come ion want that faggot. Forever bitch shit. Even if he wants to come to South Philly. Again, you gotta stand for something. Even when it's your squad. I get it. You know deep down inside he's a bitch nigga. You know it, I know it, your aunt knows it. Both my dead grandmothers know it. But you were a Nets fan before that peasy headed mommas boy joined the team. And that fuckin weirdo Irving too. You been with the Nets since Michael Ray Richardson and Otis Birdsong upset my Sixers in game 5 in 84'. I get it all. I'm not mad at you for one bit rooting for these come help me out ass niggas. I just don't like the fact that you and dik have to jailhouse lawyer for these clowns. As true Nets fans you deserve better. If you were true pieces of filth like King Twerp and Complex I would just sit back and laugh. But your not. Your and dik are great members on here. Someone has to stand up for the good members while continuing to trash the scum of the fuckin earth like Rembrandt Brown and Brown Dookie Turd. That's all I'm sayin bruh. And oh yeah, Ben Simmons is a Beige Bitch!!!!! That is all.

peLBCv.jpg

I just wanna win one. Been losing too long.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@therealjondoe

Aye famo, don't think just because we lost Murray that y'all about to get an easy victory. MPJ dropping 40 on y'all tonight. And hopefully they let my boy Markus Howard in so he can snatch some ankles....preferably Tyler Herro's...gotdamn:hmm::angry::cool::lol:
I wouldn't be surprised after how the heat played last night. They started strong and that was it. I was ready to trade Herro multiple times last night lol. Dude kept passing up open shots and making lazy passes. Bam wasn't agression enough either. And Jimmy sprained his ankle. Yall probably got this.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't be surprised after how the heat played last night. They started strong and that was it. I was ready to trade Herro multiple times last night lol. Dude kept passing up open shots and making lazy passes. Bam wasn't agression enough either. And Jimmy sprained his ankle. Yall probably got this.

Cheer up, at least your Mavs are rollin right now. Won 6 of their last 10. Your boy Luka bout to make it a white boy summer. :yes: