NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
And Shannon ran with that lie

So have Curry, Kobe, and MJ stans the last 3-4 years. All they do is lie and post misinfo, basically practice white supremacy, why is it a big deal now? :dunno:

Shannon would whoop the dog shit outta KD. We all know this. I dont think he even addressed it on todays show. :lol: Shannon aint wit all the lip wrasslin KD be on.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't be surprised after how the heat played last night. They started strong and that was it. I was ready to trade Herro multiple times last night lol. Dude kept passing up open shots and making lazy passes. Bam wasn't agression enough either. And Jimmy sprained his ankle. Yall probably got this.

I'm sitting Jimmy if I'm y'all. That looked like the same injury Bron caught.

They could never do another condensed season like this.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
So have Curry, Kobe, and MJ stans the last 3-4 years. All they do is lie and post misinfo, basically practice white supremacy, why is it a big deal now? :dunno:

Shannon would whoop the dog shit outta KD. We all know this. I dont think he even addressed it on todays show. :lol: Shannon aint wit all the lip wrasslin KD be on.
The whataboutism ain’t working bro because you didn’t like it when skip for years was creating bullshit narratives and lies about Bron.. same shit applies here it’s wack and disingenuous.. this ain’t got shit to do with Curry kobe and MJ stans

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I wouldn't be surprised after how the heat played last night. They started strong and that was it. I was ready to trade Herro multiple times last night lol. Dude kept passing up open shots and making lazy passes. Bam wasn't agression enough either. And Jimmy sprained his ankle. Yall probably got this.

Bro, doesn't it seem like these done with the regular season and ready for the playoffs? Damn, well yeah Jimmy better rest that ankle. Injuries suck as we all know.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I'm sitting Jimmy if I'm y'all. That looked like the same injury Bron caught.

They could never do another condensed season like this.

NEVER EVER do this shit again. Especially not after a shortened season. I'm not with all the "load management" shit but after this, I won't even trip on it anymore. Because next season isn't going to be that much better with the playoffs ending in July instead of June.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Cmon cuz. I need the nets to win a chip in my lifetime

Take it any way you can get fam

Trust me

F*ck the haters

They come at you mention the spurs strike shortened season and then keep going

This is from a former Knicks fan.

Just get the ring

Period

Because if your squad lose this year?

They coming with torches pitchforks and memes galore

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The whataboutism ain’t working bro because you didn’t like it when skip for years was creating bullshit narratives and lies about Bron.. same shit applies here it’s wack and disingenuous.. this ain’t got shit to do with Curry kobe and MJ stans

One of the stans made the quote. If they hadnt this wouldve never happened. :lol: If it's OK for a 70 year old white man to lie on Bron for 15 years and become a multi millionaire in the process, Shannon can make a mistake. Its not like he maliciously attacked his character or his mom and he has corrected himself on air before.

KD needs to grow up and focus on playing this season and stop getting into Twitter beefs. It would also be nice if KD could cosign a Black head coach or help someone Black in the league get paid before his career is over. Who has he empowered? But stay going at Black men publicly for his white fans to see. :lol:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of the stans made the quote. If they hadnt this wouldve never happened. :lol: If it's OK for a 70 year old white man to lie on Bron for 15 years and become a multi millionaire in the process, Shannon can make a mistake. Its not like he maliciously attacked his character or his mom and he has corrected himself on air before.

KD needs to grow up and focus on playing this season and stop getting into Twitter beefs. It would also be nice if KD could cosign a Black head coach or help someone Black in the league get paid before his career is over. Who has he empowered? But stay going at Black men publicly for his white fans to see. :lol:
You be eating Lebron dick daily

Gadamn

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You be eating Lebron dick daily

Gadamn

You been eating Jordan and Kobes penises for years. Even made a dual jersey for them 2 self hating white women marrying white jew following coons.

Ill promote LeBron every day on this bitch what you gon do about it? :dunno:

And now yall stealing the cracks? We called you stans dickriders first, get your own material.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Shit wasnt even funny. Whats funny is me running you, Spida, and a bunch of clowns out this thread. 2 years ago it was all about Golden State and Houston. Now they both trash and half you niggas dont post no mo. :lol:

I single handedly made Jordan dickriding frowned upon on BGOL. Cats aint making shoe vs. threads no mo and everyone downplays being a Jordan stan. All yall are some bozos.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Cmon cuz. I need the nets to win a chip in my lifetime
I ain't gonna lie, I want the Nets to win a title while Hova is still a part owner. One cause him bringing a title to BK would be dope to see. And two because you know he would drop a song for that shit and it would epic.

I'm with Jack tho, Sixers need to win one first. I need at least one in the prime of my life. Ain't trying be so old when we finally win another one that I can't act a damn fool at the parade. :lol:

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
I ain't gonna lie, I want the Nets to win a title while Hova is still a part owner. One cause him bringing a title to BK would be dope to see. And two because you know he would drop a song for that shit and it would epic.

I'm with Jack tho, Sixers need to win one first. I need at least one in the prime of my life. Ain't trying be so old when we finally win another one that I can't act a damn fool at the parade. :lol:
Jay been gave up his shares when he decided to become a sports agent

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I am NOT trying to hear the Clippers excuse

"We just didn't have enough time to ALL play together."

Cause this isn't an injury thing at this point

personal days load management etc...

I REALLY hope this team wins it all this year.

What the fuck ? The management for this organization Is trash, They gonna throw all these fools together come playoff time and expect them to win? I like the Nets, but that shit ain't gonna work against good teams that have jelled together as one through out the season. Fuckin Nets, every other day a nigga off, on some kinda leave or hurt. Shit Is ridiculous.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What the fuck ? The management for this organization Is trash, They gonna throw all these fools together come playoff time and expect them to win? I like the Nets, but that shit ain't gonna work against good teams that have jelled together as one through out the season. Fuckin Nets, every other day a nigga off, on some kinda leave or hurt. Shit Is ridiculous.

:idea:

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I hope Silver fine them for each player who sitting. I was looking forward to this game for like a week and now I might not even bother watching.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
KD & Blake probably play if Minnesota doesn't boycott games (rightfully so) on Monday and force us into playing yesterday afternoon. Blake hasn't played a back to back since he got on the team and Aldridge got covid concerns supposedly so him being out is legit.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
KD & Blake probably play if Minnesota doesn't boycott games (rightfully so) on Monday and force us into playing yesterday afternoon. Blake hasn't played a back to back since he got on the team and Aldridge got covid concerns supposedly so him being out is legit.
Man stop the bullshit. KD just had a dam month of resting and day off earlier this week. Blake barely play so why he need "rest"? And Aldridge DNP clearly says "NOT" covid related. He just dont wanna get his ass handed to him like he did from Drummond. Stop defending this bullshit man. Its bad for the game.