Irv Gotti Explains Why Jay-Z Is Better Than Eminem

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
By any means dont think Jarule didn't get it in because he was around the jays,dmx's and once was going to form a group.So he had to be able to hold his own.

asiam

Star
Registered
lil wayne is on gimmicky GTHOH.

Give EM his due. No One will seem EM lyrically. I'm talking about a battle no autotune nonsense.

Kats mad EM stays winning. Detroit stand up. EM is not the only one Royce, Black Milk and others. :dance:

How nice for his Detroit status, he raps about as much bullshit as any other rapper. He is over rated, I don't rate canibus nor do I rate him

shams

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lil wayne is on gimmicky GTHOH.

Give EM his due. No One will seem EM lyrically. I'm talking about a battle no autotune nonsense.

Kats mad EM stays winning. Detroit stand up. EM is not the only one Royce, Black Milk and others. :dance:

i'll take mos def in a battle over em any day.

Acur

wannabe star
Registered
well your list is wrong and off the wall I'm speaking what's real em ain't no top 10 rapper and jay is not top 5 no way no how.

Boy go play in traffic. :lol: Typical clown who was born in 1989 gonna tell me about my own list. GTHOH

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
307018912_cea4c67c7a_b.jpg

2872329888_1324a19c57_o.jpg

A$AP SaVaGe

Always Strive And Prosper
BGOL Investor
By any means dont think Jarule didn't get it in because he was around the jays,dmx's and once was going to form a group.So he had to be able to hold his own.

Ja was a raw ass niggu before he got all soft making songs wit J-Lo and shit. I dont think a lot of niggus was up on Ja's first album. That was a classic. His best ever!

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Em doesn't want it royce who's an ex friend and detroit native,no ones lyically threaten by him but what they are scared of is the backlash from the white teeny boppers who support him music no matter what.

:yes:If he continue's to pull ass stunts and diss one more boy group on record that will open that flood gates

Acur

wannabe star
Registered
Em doesn't want it royce who's an ex friend and detroit native,no ones lyically threaten by him but what they are scared of is the backlash from the white teeny boppers who support him music no matter what.

:yes:If he continue's to pull ass stunts and diss one more boy group on record that will open that flood gates

Get your bamma ass out here. Don't tell me what goes on in my city. You watch Youtube and search google to figure out what goes on.

I know about Royce. detroit native get your country outta town ass out of here.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Marshall Mathers LP was the only classic Eminem got..Jay got like 3 classics under his belt...no competition. Em aint really had no battles like Jay to really show how nice he is. His only comp was benzino..anybody could shit on benzino.

eminem got 1 classic ........wtf

dont you mean 3 classics

Slim Shady LP,MMLP, and Eminem Show :hmm:

BishopX

Support BGOL
Registered
I have a Much Bigger Question Why The Hell Are you all even entertaining Irv Gotti !!!! PLEASE this asshole is doing what ever he can to be in the light. so IRV these NUTZ.

Why put 2 great Rappers against each other and try to determain who is better They both brought a lot to the Game and their styles are in 2 areas. NOT LEVELS.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

Irv Gotti was just rambling and didn't even make one legitimate point in the whole 3 minutes. I swear the more and more this guy talks the more stupid he sounds. He has a great hustle which no one can take from him but he's a fucking idiot. I like how he clowned Eminem for the Hi, My name is track for it being basic but then cleverly forgets to bring up Jay's track like H to the Izzo V to the izz-A. Then he clowns Em cuz Em could rap a Jay song but Jay couldn't do vice versa. How the heck you gonna clown someone for being unique...what a fucking idiot. The fact that no other rapper can get away with an Em track except for Em shows that he's not another cookie cutter mothafucka that's ruin rap. I like Jay but he's not fucking with Eminem rap wise at all. Irv Gotti needs to go throw in that Renegade off Blueprint and listen closely.

"Eminem murdered you on your own shit"
Co-sign... I've never been a Jay fan precisely because so much of his shit was cookie cutter, despite all the shit that people would clown about it, Relapse was much more entertaining to me than the rehashed 80s drug bullshit that was American Gangster.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Co-sign... I've never been a Jay fan precisely because so much of his shit was cookie cutter, despite all the shit that people would clown about it, Relapse was much more entertaining to me than the rehashed 80s drug bullshit that was American Gangster.
But Relapse was itself Rehashed bullshit. It was 1998 Em talking the same drugs and cartoon violence. He even used the same tired formula of attacking a toothless kitten pop act as usual. Aleast American Gangster was a bit of a concept album with a beginning and end as it attempted to document the rise andfall of the dope game.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Am I the only one who can't play videos off of the Forbez website? I see the video but it won't play, and this is the only website I have this problem with. Is it just me?

A$AP SaVaGe

Always Strive And Prosper
BGOL Investor
eminem got 1 classic ........wtf

dont you mean 3 classics

Slim Shady LP,MMLP, and Eminem Show :hmm:

Wat? They both were good ass albums but not like Marshall Mathers LP. He won a Grammy off of that plus that was his fastest selling album. Shit was in the World Guinness Book of Records. Shit is considered to be one of the greatest hip-hop albums ever made.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
But Relapse was itself Rehashed bullshit. It was 1998 Em talking the same drugs and cartoon violence. He even used the same tired formula of attacking a toothless kitten pop act as usual. Aleast American Gangster was a bit of a concept album with a beginning and end as it attempted to document the rise andfall of the dope game.
I get what you're saying, he definitely struggles to find new themes for his music. I guess the difference for me is that he's pretty much the only one I hear rehashing what he talks about whereas Jay-Z's redundancy became typical in rap years ago.

Acur

wannabe star
Registered
Someone actually needs to explain this.....

Nothing needs to be explained. Jiggly Puff tried and he failed. Plain and Simple Kats cannot Em because he is white and he can spit. Irv knows nothing about Detroit Hiphop. He is bitter, and his roster is almost gone.

Sniff

Potential Star
Registered
Agree w/ Irv!

MMLP is the ONLY classic he has under his belt and I never understood why people think he murdered Jay on his own shit, probably because Nas said it :rolleyes:....

Is he the best HELL NO (not even Top 10):smh::smh:... Top 20 :yes::yes: