NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Lebron elevated Kyrie’s career to have him labeled a champion instead of just another good player with great handles.

They know each other on a personal level which is why Kyrie feels the way he feels about him, which is understood.

But Kyrie comes of as a bitter ungrateful asshole, at least in my opinion. :dunno:

But comes off as based on media coverage?
Same people clocking him seeing if he's at a birthday party are silent on him buying George Floyd's daughter a house.
Again elevated his career is fine HE helped out in that group project too he wasn't a spectator let's not forget THAT PART OF IT.

I'm not here defending EITHER SIDE of their problem
I am saying that it ain't necessary for him to reconcile with Lebron if he don't like him
I don't like the implications of well YOU NEED to make it right with ANYBODY...because of their stature. NAH.

I remember one interview where the guy is asking Kyrie how Lebron helps him and has been a father figure to Kyrie
and Kyrie is like...I got a dad.
This some dad shit.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Same people clocking him seeing if he's at a birthday party are silent on him buying George Floyd's daughter a house.
Again elevated his career is fine HE helped out in that group project too he wasn't a spectator let's not forget THAT PART OF IT.

I am saying that it ain't necessary for him to reconcile with Lebron if he don't like him
I don't like the implications of well YOU NEED to make it right with ANYBODY...because of their stature. NAH.

I remember one interview where the guy is asking Kyrie how Lebron helps him and has been a father figure to Kyrie
This some dad shit.

Understood, he doesn’t “Have to” reconcile. I guess the issue is we’re only seeing that Kyrie has an issue with Lebron and we don’t know the reason why. To us it looks like Kyrie’s being an asshole but they might have deeper seeded issues.

Apparently they have issues and they don’t Have To reconcile. It’s just weird yearling Lebron say there’s no issue and then seeing Kyrie act in a totally different way.

But there’s a reason that Kyrie feels the way that he feels.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Understood, he doesn’t “Have to” reconcile. I guess the issue is we’re only seeing that Kyrie has an issue with Lebron and we don’t know the reason why. To us it looks like Kyrie’s being an asshole but they might have deeper seeded issues.

Apparently they have issues and they don’t Have To reconcile. It’s just weird yearling Lebron say there’s no issue and then seeing Kyrie act in a totally different way.

But there’s a reason that Kyrie feels the way that he feels.

Right and we don't know
Which is why its weird to phrase it HE has to apologize for them to be good.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right and we don't know
Which is why its weird to phrase it HE has to apologize for them to be good.

I think it’s from his comments when Kyrie said KD was the only teammate he could count on to close the game or something?

I guess the media’s portraying Bron to be upset over it.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This some dad shit.

This one... So disrespectful

I just don't know why they want everybody in the league to be cool. Like let these niggas beef, it's better for the game (on court)

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah they just don’t like him and he doesn’t like them either.

I saw a game a week or two ago, he was coming off the court and he slapped hands with everyone except for the two white staff members on the bench.

They have issues with each other behind the scenes.

I don't know about all that. Cousins really wasn't a good fit for the type of offense Silas wants to run. Rockets did him a solid and guaranteed the remainder of his salary because of his professionalism.

If he was being an ass behind the scenes I doubt they would have guaranteed his contract.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lakers Vs mia tonight. I got a hundded lebron goes off tonight.

on a team that was clearly mismatched in the finals.

Ive had money on lebron since mia and collected well off it.
would of still rode with him it he ain’t go to the flakers.

I’m gonna enjoy this

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Wow. Didn't see that coming

qvjZLr.jpg

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know about all that. Cousins really wasn't a good fit for the type of offense Silas wants to run. Rockets did him a solid and guaranteed the remainder of his salary because of his professionalism.

If he was being an ass behind the scenes I doubt they would have guaranteed his contract.

I know what I saw, I even reminded it and rewatched just to make sure.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know what I saw, I even reminded it and rewatched just to make sure.

I'm not disputing what you saw, just because he didn't dap up 2 assistants doesn't mean things were bad. Cousins wears his emotions on his sleeve, we've seen that with every team he's been on. I've seen worse, hell I've seen Harden get into it with assistants back when things were good with him & the Rockets.

I follow Rockets reporters & blog pages on a daily basis... someone would have disclosed something. Everyone raved at his professionalism. I just think he was a bad fit on the court.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Told yall niggas 5 years ago about Boogie Cousins.. Told yall he was a fool for not signing that deal in NO too.

Told yall two years ago about Giannis.

Im just a old ass hater tho.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not disputing what you saw, just because he didn't dap up 2 assistants doesn't mean things were bad. Cousins wears his emotions on his sleeve, we've seen that with every team he's been on. I've seen worse, hell I've seen Harden get into it with assistants back when things were good with him & the Rockets.

I follow Rockets reporters & blog pages on a daily basis... someone would have disclosed something. Everyone raved at his professionalism. I just think he was a bad fit on the court.

Hey you might be right, he does wear his emotions on his sleeve. I thought they were doing good together but it might be a bad fit.

You know more about them and watch them more than me, when I saw that it caught me off guard which is why I rewinded it.