NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't get around watching much basketball as much as I used to, are they calling less fouls these days? seems like the refs are allowing more contact in the games that I've watched.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

I actually dont think this as controversial as it sounds. AD has missed a lot of time and Clarkson IS ballin. Of course if AD dont miss time, hell no, but given that he has been out and AD prolly dont even care about the ASG right now its not a radical thought.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't get around watching much basketball as much as I used to, are they calling less fouls these days? seems like the refs are allowing more contact in the games that I've watched.

Refs have been terrible all season.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

:lol: Sound like one of these Niccas
stop-the-steal-facebook.jpg

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Refs have been terrible all season.

They dont call as many fouls tho. People say the game is softer, thats true. But they really dont calls fouls, guys get hacked, slapped, etc and they be like "we got another game airing after this one and a bunch of commercials to show, next play son"

In the 90s and 00s guys got to the line more and there was more stoppage.