NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Fuck James Harden
:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

P0KgXw.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all won the title or something?

What did I miss? Proud beating a team down two starters.

I’m a lifelong Lakers fan and literally replied to him while the game was going on and the Lakers were losing.

I guess it’s better to keep saying that we were hiding though? :dunno:

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
He is not a #1 but a back to back MVP? Hmmmmm.
Not for a title contender. If you think he's a #1 option I got a condo in Alaska I'll let go to you for the low. How you a #1 but with the game on the line 2 seconds left they got you lined up in the backcourt. I've literally never seen anything like that. What other #1 option lining up in the backcourt? Tell me what's his go to offensive move? Harden ain't tell no lies on him. Dribble dribble dunk. Once a team takes that away he's useless. Go back and watch the bubble if you need examples

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Facts. Flaker fans said 10’pages ago wait till feb 18. Welp. It came.

And be back when our team starts getting some cohesion. We only 10 games in together. Give it some time. Wel get better.

Who said that up here? The voices in your head?

How many titles does your team have? Exactly, that's why you're happy about beating the Lakers in February like it was an accomplishment. Because your team knows nothing but failure.

See you have absolutely no reason to talk shit to any fanbase, not even the Snickers or Wizards. At least they won actual NBA titles in the 70's. You have to go back to the ABA.

tenor.gif

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who said that up here? The voices in your head?

How many titles does your team have? Exactly, that's why you're happy about beating the Lakers in February like it was an accomplishment. Because your team knows nothing but failure.

See you have absolutely no reason to talk shit to any fanbase, not even the Snickers or Wizards. At least they won actual NBA titles in the 70's. You have to go back to the ABA.

tenor.gif

zip it. Flakers. We coming. Just better hope ad don’t flake out. Ultimate flaker
i

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Not for a title contender. If you think he's a #1 option I got a condo in Alaska I'll let go to you for the low. How you a #1 but with the game on the line 2 seconds left they got you lined up in the backcourt. I've literally never seen anything like that. What other #1 option lining up in the backcourt? Tell me what's his go to offensive move? Harden ain't tell no lies on him. Dribble dribble dunk. Once a team takes that away he's useless. Go back and watch the bubble if you need examples

Siakim is more skilled than Gianni's and that's not a good thing cause siakim has extreme limitations

Teams are just slowing the pace in the regular season and it's not going well

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
HE won be some good money last night in fantasy....you sit Simmons.....aight I'm going hard with Tobias and Embed...against the Bulls too? Sheit...........
They triple teamed him hard and he still scored multiple times. That was a good move going with him. Wendell Carter Jr. couldn't do shit wit him all night. At one point Thaddeus Young was on Embiid. :smh: Yeah okay. :rolleyes:

T2PsfG.jpg

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Because this would be the biggest highlight of Kyrie’s career had it not been for Lebron going back to Cleveland.

afdaf460294bb1853856c07c96b67dd1.gif

And?

We conflate things
If someone helps you at work and y'all come through and ace a big project or land a big deal and then later y'all both move on etc do ppl come back and say well in order for picasso to be cool with x he should apologize

You'd be like what? Lol
I was early in my career I learned a lot we landed the contract now we moved on I don't need to go back and apologize to a dude who aint at this company not coming to this company and is happy at another job like I'm happy at mine lol

We can say the truth of no success leading a team and LeBron is why he had success those are facts

That don't mean he gotta kiss the ring to be on his good side like he's his father or something

Kyrie ain't getting paid cause he got a ring he's getting paid cause he's extremely talented at his job

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And?

We conflate things
If someone helps you at work and y'all come through and ace a big project or land a big deal and then later y'all both move on etc do ppl come back and say well in order for picasso to be cool with x he should apologize

You'd be like what? Lol
I was early in my career I learned a lot we landed the contract now we moved on I don't need to go back and apologize to a dude who aint at this company not coming to this company and is happy at another job like I'm happy at mine lol

We can say the truth of no success leading a team and LeBron is why he had success those are facts

That don't mean he gotta kiss the ring to be on his good side like he's his father or something

Kyrie ain't getting paid cause he got a ring he's getting paid cause he's extremely talented at his job

Lebron elevated Kyrie’s career to have him labeled a champion instead of just another good player with great handles.

They know each other on a personal level which is why Kyrie feels the way he feels about him, which is understood.

But Kyrie comes of as a bitter ungrateful asshole, at least in my opinion. :dunno: