NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

This is all your fault you nigga!!! Youre making everybody go thru this. Done made the owners make everybody play. You could easily snap your fingers and make this shit stop. Racism dont exist in the NBA so I know they'd do it. But you just wont, so fuck you!

I pray to Allah, Jehovah, Buddha, Confucius, and the Great Ali Baba someone light skinned or married to a white woman beats your ass! Youll never be Mike! Youll never be Kobe! You'll never be Steph! Too dark nigga!!!

BGOL what light skinned or biracial person we rallying behind to save the NBA from this nigga this year? Kawhi dark, but his baby mama can pass for white, lets pick him. I want him to do it. Plus he humble and just shuts up and dribbles. I think he the best, we need to hop on that Clipper bandwagon like we hopped on that Team Light Skin bandwagon a few years back.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

This is all your fault you nigga!!! Youre making everybody go thru this. Done made the owners make everybody play. You could easily snap your fingers and make this shit stop. Racism dont exist in the NBA so I know they'd do it. But you just wont, so fuck you!

I pray to Allah, Jehovah, Buddha, Confucius, and the Great Ali Baba someone light skinned or married to a white woman beats your ass! Youll never be Mike! Youll never be Kobe! You'll never be Steph! Too dark nigga!!!

BGOL what light skinned or biracial person we rallying behind to save the NBA from this nigga this year? Kawhi dark, but his baby mama can pass for white, lets pick him. I want him to do it. Plus he humble and just shuts up and dribbles. I think he the best, we need to hop on that Clipper bandwagon like we hopped on that Team Light Skin bandwagon a few years back.

Racism does exist in the NBA, dumb ass that’s why he HAS to do it.

They’re losing billions and negro bodies must be spared and he has ZERO power to stop it, despite your delusions.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered

They’re losing billions and negro bodies must be spared and he has ZERO power to stop it, despite your delusions.

The players have a far greater percentage of their earnings on the line, those negro bodies are playing for their own negro asses, drop the delusion.

Not one player is being forced to be there.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Dudes are going to stay for three months?

Dudes are spoiled living in mansions.

Lebron never went to college, so it will be interesting how he handles it.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Nonsense. Jordan and Kobe stans have told me for a decade LeBron is more powerful than all NBA owners and forces them to act against their will. Racism and colorism dont exist in the NBA. All the most scrutinized players just happen to be dark skinned. Its merely coincidence. This is all LeBron's doing, he's chasing Kobe at all costs and needs 6 rings to feel special. Rings > Life. Nobody wants to be playing now, Kawhi, Giannis, all the light skin NBA players, this is LeBron's fault..I will always root against that nigga!!!

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
JR on IG live clowning in the Disney bubble

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

I've been trying to tell people this since Lebron left the Cavs the first time on this forum and other basketball forums...

Cleveland is a majority black city and most black people understood why he left for Miami. It was the white people from the westside of Cleveland and the suburbs that had an issue with it.

People, who never stepped foot in Cleveland acted like they knew the situation more than me at the time.....lol

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

I've been trying to tell people this since Lebron left the Cavs the first time on this forum and other basketball forums...

Cleveland is a majority black city and most black people understood why he left for Miami. It was the white people from the westside of Cleveland and the suburbs that had an issue with it.

People, who never stepped foot in Cleveland acted like they knew the situation more than me at the time.....lol

The racism that was goin on towards LeBron at that time alot of black Jordan and Kobe stans supported it and looked the other way nationally moreso than blacks in Cleveland. Watch how they attempt to distance themselves these next 10 years from that fact. Thankfully we got social media posts, sports show clips, etc to remind them just how far gone they were. :yes:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

z5T5Ce.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Anybody heard from Kyrie Irving lately? Has he talked to anyone about legislation? Has he mentioned reparations publicly? Any talk about George Floyd and WS lately?

This lil self hating white women loving coon was willing to fake pretend he cared about George Floyd and every day black people JUST to stop LeBron from possibly winning a chip. And of course we had Jordan dickriders egging him on as Huey P. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that season is officially starting Kyrie and said dickriders are completely silent about "the issues". Only to reappear again if someone light skinned, biracial, or married to a white woman beats LeBron in a playoff series.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Anybody heard from Kyrie Irving lately? Has he talked to anyone about legislation? Has he mentioned reparations publicly? Any talk about George Floyd and WS lately?

This lil self hating white women loving coon was willing to fake pretend he cared about George Floyd and every day black people JUST to stop LeBron from possibly winning a chip. And of course we had Jordan dickriders egging him on as Huey P. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that season is officially starting Kyrie and said dickriders are completely silent about "the issues". Only to reappear again if someone light skinned, biracial, or married to a white woman beats LeBron in a playoff series.

That's why it didn't make any sense, he's not playing and hasn't said shit

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really wish athletes would stop referring to a child's game as war. Then they complain about being away from family is like doing a bid. When I have been away from family for years in multiple warzones. Waking up to a 19 year kid blowing his brains out. Woken up at night to a rocket that hit a tent 4 tents away from me. There is no comparison to war and basketball. Just say you are ready for a GAME.