NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I better not see none of the "season should be cancelled" dudes commenting on the season once the season starts. No game commentary, nothing. Or any NFL talk for that matter.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Y'all need some sports to watch that bad?!
Looks like the Commissioners are saying fuck it, let's go!!!

xwSWji.jpg

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
I better not see none of the "season should be cancelled" dudes commenting on the season once the season starts. No game commentary, nothing. Or any NFL talk for that matter.

It should be cancelled and I'm gonna watch it and enjoy what I can until it falls apart.

Let me guess-- Everybody who wants the season cancelled is trying to protect Michael Jordan's legacy and deny your beloved a chance to narrow the gap.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
It should be cancelled and I'm gonna watch it and enjoy what I can until it falls apart.

Let me guess-- Everybody who wants the season cancelled is trying to protect Michael Jordan's legacy and deny your beloved a chance to narrow the gap.

Yes, most of the people who want the season cancelled are Jordan dickriders and Kobe stans looking for a reason for the Lakers not to win it all. But if the Lakers lose, same stans will flood this board with NBA posts.

Sorry, I just dont believe BGOL cares about the health of todays NBA players. BGOL only cares about Michael Jordan and 90s era players and is willing to see the whole league destroyed just to keep feeling good buying sneakers and idolizing black athletes married to white women.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
This shit ain’t happening and if it does it won’t last the full playoffs. They should have done an elite 8 type deal and called it a season.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You are the most deluded person on this website.

Its the truth. All yall do is suck Jordans dick and wax nostalgia about the 90s. Some of us actually like modern NBA players. You guys only pretend to like them if they beat LeBron. But dont like none of em better than 90s era coons. :lol:

Dudes are literally in one thread talking bout the upcoming NFL season then in this thread praying they dont have one. :lol:

Get off that old niggas dick man!!!

SKATTA

International
International Member
I'm not watching sports with empty stadiums or network generated crowd noise in the background.
nah am good.

Lol@ putting blm on the back of jerseys...white folks really gutted that gay movement...haha

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

We went from killing competition for 4 years just to stop LeBron from winning to begging the NBA not to play to stop LeBron from winning. :lol: As if the season not happening is gonna bring Kobe back or make MJ seem like less of a coon. Sad the lengths mofos will go to keep that class heirarchy intact.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
rona is running rampant thru the nba...
They haven't named names yet but I saw a tweet that said MULTIPLE Houston Rockets have contracted it

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
This shit in insane. Cancel the season and hope there's a vaccine before next season.

It's gonna be really unfortunate if someone loses their life over a game. Absolutely no discipline being exhibited here. :smh:

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
rona is running rampant thru the nba...
They haven't named names yet but I saw a tweet that said MULTIPLE Houston Rockets have contracted it

Season starts on 7/30,
July 7-11: Teams travel to Orlando

7/11 is the last possible day a player can test positive for 'rona so by 7/30 all players should be good. Even if players have it now, they're good to start the season again.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
This shit ain’t happening and if it does it won’t last the full playoffs. They should have done an elite 8 type deal and called it a season.

How does this affect anything?

They're testing everyone before they get together