NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:confused:

By himself.. Did they trade Murray?
That's irrelevant to the discussion we having. This was about big men beating the Lakers in the paint. Gasol is slow and Harrell isn't much of a defender but they gonna be straight. Harrell was putting up 20 point a game off the bench that's going to be his role for the Lakers.

Murray is a beast but Gasol and Harrell ain't gonna be guarding Murray anyway.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
giphy.gif

listening to these gordon heywood apologists and excuses and love letters

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Timberwolves' Malik Beasley faces multiple charges after allegedly aiming a gun at a family outside his home
Beasley has been charged with drug possession and threats of violence

By Jack Maloney

Oct 29, 2020 at 5:17 pm ET1 min read

Getty Images
Minnesota Timberwolves guard Malik Beasley is facing multiple charges of drug possession and threats of violence after an incident at his Minnesota home last month, according to police reports accessed by the Minneapolis Star Tribune. Both of those charges are felonies.
Early on Thursday afternoon, the Timberwolves released a statement which read, "We are aware of the charges involving Malik Beasley. We take these allegations seriously and will let the legal process run its course." Beasley's defense attorneys also made a statement, which read "we are cooperating with the law enforcement investigation and will carefully review the discovery in the coming days."
Per the complaint filed against Beasley, a family was stopped in an SUV outside his home, when he threatened them with a gun. When the police arrived, they found a large amount of marijuana in his home. Via the Star Tribune:
A couple was on the annual Parade of Homes tour on Sept. 26 with their 13-year-old child and pulled up in an SUV to the home Beasley and Yao rent but saw it was roped off. While pulled over to look up another home to visit, Beasley tapped on the vehicle's window and pointed a rifle at them.
"Get the [expletive] off my property!" Beasley said.
Beasley continued to train his "all-black assault rifle with a forehand grip" and a scope at the SUV as it drove off, the criminal complaint read.
Officers detected an overwhelming odor of marijuana and soon located more than 1¾ pounds of the drug in the basement living room and main floor office. Next to the stash was a notebook with instructions on how to smoke the drug.
Beasley was arrested following the incident, but was released the same day. His girlfriend, Montana Yao, was also charged with a felony drug count.

The fourth-year guard was traded to the Timberwolves from the Denver Nuggets at the deadline last season. He is a restricted free agent this offseason.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's irrelevant to the discussion we having. This was about big men beating the Lakers in the paint. Gasol is slow and Harrell isn't much of a defender but they gonna be straight. Harrell was putting up 20 point a game off the bench that's going to be his role for the Lakers.

Murray is a beast but Gasol and Harrell ain't gonna be guarding Murray anyway.

Actually it would be relevant because you mentioned he had no help and of course he had help..

In fact he was the help as Murray was the star. I don't get how you can downplay their lack of defense when that was one of the main reasons the Raptors and Clippers went home last season.

AD covering scoring big men for an entire series will effect his offensive game. Howard's defense on Jokic really turned the tide of that series. That can't be denied

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually it would be relevant because you mentioned he had no help and of course he had help..

In fact he was the help as Murray was the star. I don't get how you can downplay their lack of defense when that was one of the main reasons the Raptors and Clippers went home last season.

AD covering scoring big men for an entire series will effect his offensive game. Howard's defense on Jokic really turned the tide of that series. That can't be denied
I didn't say he had no help lol. I said in regards to a interior presence he's the only one they got and that ain't gonna be enough. Jamal Murray is cold but perimeter defense isn't going to be issue for the Lakers.

My point is there's only one Jokic. Who's this big interior presence that's going to be a threat for the Lakers in the playoffs? Only way teams are beating the Lakers is from perimeter scoring. All of those teams out West are perimeter shooting teams. Jokic not even no banger in the paint like that.

I personally don't think defense will be a issue for them. If they had to face Shaq or David Robinson or some shit I'd agree.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't say he had no help lol. I said in regards to a interior presence he's the only one they got and that ain't gonna be enough. Jamal Murray is cold but perimeter defense isn't going to be issue for the Lakers.

My point is there's only one Jokic. Who's this big interior presence that's going to be a threat for the Lakers in the playoffs? Only way teams are beating the Lakers is from perimeter scoring. All of those teams out West are perimeter shooting teams. Jokic not even no banger in the paint like that.

I personally don't think defense will be a issue for them. If they had to face Shaq or David Robinson or some shit I'd agree.

Still got Milsap who's good for some interior scoring and Porter Jr. will only improve as he puts weight on. Any of those three dudes can score in the paint when need be

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Timberwolves' Malik Beasley faces multiple charges after allegedly aiming a gun at a family outside his home
Beasley has been charged with drug possession and threats of violence

By Jack Maloney

Oct 29, 2020 at 5:17 pm ET1 min read

Getty Images
Minnesota Timberwolves guard Malik Beasley is facing multiple charges of drug possession and threats of violence after an incident at his Minnesota home last month, according to police reports accessed by the Minneapolis Star Tribune. Both of those charges are felonies.
Early on Thursday afternoon, the Timberwolves released a statement which read, "We are aware of the charges involving Malik Beasley. We take these allegations seriously and will let the legal process run its course." Beasley's defense attorneys also made a statement, which read "we are cooperating with the law enforcement investigation and will carefully review the discovery in the coming days."
Per the complaint filed against Beasley, a family was stopped in an SUV outside his home, when he threatened them with a gun. When the police arrived, they found a large amount of marijuana in his home. Via the Star Tribune:

Beasley was arrested following the incident, but was released the same day. His girlfriend, Montana Yao, was also charged with a felony drug count.

The fourth-year guard was traded to the Timberwolves from the Denver Nuggets at the deadline last season. He is a restricted free agent this offseason.

This story is wild

and I don't see why they gave him all that money

They have DLo and just drafted Edwards

Minnesota is going to Minnesota. It's certain teams you can count on for making head scratching decisions.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Still got Milsap who's good for some interior scoring and Porter Jr. will only improve as he puts weight on. Any of those three dudes can score in the paint when need be

Yeah....I just think any interior "dominance" they'd have agains the Lakers would be offset by what Lebron and AD do in the paint.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

That’s why when Howard left, they made sure to get Marc

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This story is wild

and I don't see why they gave him all that money

They have DLo and just drafted Edwards

Minnesota is going to Minnesota. It's certain teams you can count on for making head scratching decisions.
I think its one of those things where they can't get anyone to come there so they overpay for decent talent. Beasley can score though. He's probably at best a 6th man but I was impressed how good he was when he shipped out from the Nuggets. This fool is wilding though.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
well this kinda what happened a few months ago
It is, so I'm not really buying that oh because they lost Howard and I guess McGee that all of a sudden they gonna fall flat like them dudes was holding their team together or some shit. Easily replaceable.