NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
2020 Lakers Season In Review: DeMarcus Cousins

DeMarcus Cousins literally never touched the floor for the Lakers. Could that change next season?
By Harrison Faigen@hmfaigen Oct 19, 2020, 8:24am PDT

1196120858.jpg.0.jpg

Will he be back?
I can’t “report” this with 100% certainty, but yes, I expect Cousins will be back, based on both behind-the-scenes whispers and publicly available information to extrapolate from, in much the same way I was certain Rajon Rondo would return last summer. Cousins is valued highly enough by James and Davis that the Lakers kept him around despite his legal battle and being out for the year, and still fought to allow him to rehab with them even after they were forced to cut him to bring in reinforcements.

:idea:

Bougie and Dwight sounds like a good mix to me.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Indiana, we got a 3 time champion in Danny Green and an up and rising superstar, basically Jayson Tatum of the Western Conference in Kyle Kuzma. We don't want to part with either one but we'll do you a favor Indiana and take Victor off your hands.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kobe for 7 seasons without Shaq and an All-Star big man...

2qa214m.gif

Was Shaq traded to Miami as a favor to Pat Riley just like Jerry West traded Pau as a favor to the Lakers?

Looking back at the 2003 MVP candidates who could have the Lakers gotten to make them championship contenders right away instead of wasting Kobe's best physical years with Kwame Brown and Smush Parker. Teams rarely trade superstars within the same conference but would Minnesota have traded the reigning MVP KG straight up for Shaq? A young Jermaine O'Neal and young Ron Artest? Jason Kidd, Kenyon Martin & Richard Jefferson?

A8dpBiw.png

Alex_J

BANNED BITCH
Registered
Wow, I had no idea:

In terms of frequency, Davis also took 25 percent more shots from the long mid-range than he did in the regular season, and 20 percent more from the overall mid-range in general, while taking almost 15 percent fewer shots at the rim.​
All of this is to say, Davis was a more frequent, and a far-more deadly jump-shooter in the playoffs. So deadly, in fact, that those numbers we just rattled off are basically the exact mid-range equivalent of what Kevin Durant shot in his first two regular seasons with Golden State. That is mind-blowing. Durant -- whose mid-range efficiency rose to truly laughable levels in his first two playoff stints with Golden State; 56 freaking percent in 2016-17 -- is probably the best mid-range shooter in the game today and one of the best ever.​