NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Do you expect his play to get better or worse at this stage in his career let’s be honest

Doesn't really matter. If he's a little bit worse, you're getting him for the veteran's minimum. No risk all reward. He was literally paid the lowest salary possible for a veteran per the CBA.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No one but sissies are checking for that below the rim shit called the WNBA.

Hey man take it back!

tenor.gif

:lol:

I like WNBA basketball if it’s a good game meaning the teams are good.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

It's misogyny that men isn't watching the WNBA..Even, women ain't watching the WNBA yet they want to blame men....lol

:lol: :lol: Man these broads can’t be this dumb, especially that second one trying to compare stats like if that chick was in the NBA she would averaging those numbers.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think it happens with any team. He's stuck in Oklahoma with that contract.
I agree.
Now if Bron can still get this trade through, then he should get a honorary GM of the year award.

The Lakers are in such a great position. I just wish Magic was there to get the credit instead of Rob. No way Lebron signs with the Lakers if Magic didn't talk to him.

They won a chip after Kawhi dragged them for a week then played them at the last minute. They had to scramble but then ended up signing Danny Green as a free agent and getting the better Morris twin. They're still paying Loul Deng :angry::angry::angry:, but it's just for one more year. If they can win again with this crew, they'll have to give Rondo probably 2 years at 10 million and KCP 3 years at 30 million.

The big rumor is the Lakers trading for Victor Oladipo. He's only making 21M, and the last year of his contract, as opposed to CP3, who has 2 years left and 7 years older. Trade Danny Green & Kuzma. If they can figure out a way to get Victor and win another chip, they can still re-up AD and have enough room in 2022 to get another max free agent.

oeqTXdc.jpg

Last edited:

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Lakers resign Dwight to start at center. He's good for the next 2-3 years playing 15-20 mins a game. JaVale has a 4.2M player option so he's def opting in so we can use him in trade package to upgrade SG. AD and Boogie have a great relationship so I think he can convince Demarcus to sign with the Lakers. Maybe by the end of the year he can pull a Dwight, outplay him and get the starting spot later on in the season/playoffs.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
I know Lakers fans happy and shit and kudos for doing it for Kobe/Gigi but fuck y'all's team and GTFO. Y'all been down for a decade, the NBA don't need y'all NoMo.
They definitely need to retool if they want to repeat.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good to see the feeling is mutal:roflmao:. My squad is the Nuggets. Thanks to ya boys, Kobe Bean Bryant, and now Bron putting us out a few times, Nuggets don't have one single NBA Finals appearance.:fuckyousay:

It’s their own faults that they’ve never been to the Finals. If they truly wanted to go, they’d buy a ticket just like everyone else.

200.gif

Unless they actually wanted to play in them!
c20447790fac4ad9999b16024a368617.gif

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
2020 Lakers Season In Review: DeMarcus Cousins

DeMarcus Cousins literally never touched the floor for the Lakers. Could that change next season?
By Harrison Faigen@hmfaigen Oct 19, 2020, 8:24am PDT

1196120858.jpg.0.jpg

Will he be back?
I can’t “report” this with 100% certainty, but yes, I expect Cousins will be back, based on both behind-the-scenes whispers and publicly available information to extrapolate from, in much the same way I was certain Rajon Rondo would return last summer. Cousins is valued highly enough by James and Davis that the Lakers kept him around despite his legal battle and being out for the year, and still fought to allow him to rehab with them even after they were forced to cut him to bring in reinforcements.

:idea:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
2020 Lakers Season In Review: DeMarcus Cousins

DeMarcus Cousins literally never touched the floor for the Lakers. Could that change next season?
By Harrison Faigen@hmfaigen Oct 19, 2020, 8:24am PDT

1196120858.jpg.0.jpg

:idea:

Bron's gonna get Boogie a ring. Why not? Dion Waiters is a champion, Boogie might as well become one too.