NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Kyrie Irving denies he was taking a shot at LeBron James with Kevin Durant quotes

Charles Curtis

October 2, 2020 9:46 am
NBA Twitter was, er, atwitter for much of Thursday when the Brooklyn Nets’ Kyrie Irving spoke on a Kevin Durant podcast about how, for the first time in Irving’s career, he’ll have someone else he trusts who can make shots too.
That, of course, made everyone think he was throwing shade at his former Cleveland Cavaliers teammate LeBron James.
But in a follow-up video, Irving denied it.
“Why must it always be brother against brother? Why?” he wondered. “If I’m addressing anyone, I’ll say their name.”
“Don’t listen to the false narratives, let people live their lives,” he continued. “It’s just a game. Talk about the art, talk about the sport, we talk openly, we talk freely.”
He then went on to say media was “entertainment” and he wouldn’t “let it put me against anybody, anymore, at any point.”

Obviously, we can’t get inside Irving’s head to know if he was not-so-subtly taking a shot at James. But what about this angle: it’s probably a really good idea to pump up his relationship with Durant since they’ll be taking the court together for the first time since they signed in Brooklyn. Think more about it that way.

@largebillsonlyplease

@ansatsusha_gouki

He forced his way out of Cleveland because the organization thought about trading him to get PG and Eric Bledsoe. A few months ago,I read the Cavs were trying to get KD after the title but nothing came out if it. Don't let me start,how he alienated his teammates the middle of the playoffs the year they won the title.

Lets talk,how he threw his teammates under the bus in Boston and Brooklyn.

Both him and Lebron are revered here in Cleveland but I don't understand,why he feels to continue to shit on Lebron.

Like,I said,he should thank Lebron for coming back.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He forced his way out of Cleveland because the organization thought about trading him to get PG and Eric Bledsoe. A few months ago,I read the Cavs were trying to get KD after the title but nothing came out if it. Don't let me start,how he alienated his teammates the middle of the playoffs the year they won the title.

Both him and Lebron are revered here in Cleveland but I don't understand,why he feels to continue to shit on Lebron.

/ETHER

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Don't worry he'll answer it all and more tonight at 6pm tonight...
Right before the tipoff of the NBA Finals... :lol:

Dude is truly crazy or he's the ultimate troll...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Gotcha and the much better 21 was when he was there.

tenor.gif

Interesting

ESPN edited the first take clip on espn+

To take out Stephen saying Kyrie talking brotherhood

but got an inexperienced white coach a top job

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Speak for himself?

He's been speaking. Wasn't he speaking on the pod?

Was he speaking on issues?

More distractions :dunno:

Speaking of the podcast. If anybody wants to listen

49:00 speaks of Nash

53:40 on last second shooting

Last edited: