NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
20200920-220203.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Last edited:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

GTY-1273790586.jpg

Is that Jared Dudley or the man that ate Jared Dudley?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
An ass like that is always welcome Jack.
BTW, who do you think we should be looking at for a coach?

Personally, I think we should be looking for a new GM to come in and clean house. Sixers don't make nowhere near the money that the Knicks make so it's not as big of a story, but I think the Sixers main problem is ownership.

The team is basically owned by teams of analytics nerds, rich inequity dealers, and a bunch of minority holders. Pretty much people who don't care if we ever win, as long as we're making a profit.

We can't get rid of the owner, but at least a good GM could come in fix the on court stuff.
I've been said this. Harris is a true piece of shit and doesn't care about anything but making money. He's really the biggest issue. Brand needs to do better no question. We need a older coach. Someone who's not gonna take no shit. I want Bob McAdoo but they won't hire him. :smh:

WM4R8E.jpg

Riggz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't care what anyone says (even dude guarding Lebron) .....Plumlee fucked that up. If Lebron actually set a screen I understand the switch but to do what he did is awful defending. Props for Joker to get there to contest. It was a great shot!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Lol. What chips was AD contending for before teaming up with bron?

AD is light skinned, so on BGOL he's "saving" LeBron. Only a light skin person can elevate a darker skinned person never the other way around. The ones pushing the AD is the savior narrative were adamant Steph saved KD cuz he joined him not the other way around. And crazy thing is KD had way more success and accolades than AD when he came over. But being darker skinned, he was never gonna be portrayed as the savior of Steph and Klay for obvious reasons.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Bruh LeBron passed the ball to KCP in the last seconds wtf and LeBron got swept by dark skinned draymond green

Light skin black men on BGOL agree with WS, dark skin people can not elevate or lead. AD is saving and teaching LeBron. Team Light Skin has on no clothes, EVERYBODY sees the agenda now.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Told you it would be a closer game @Coldchi Nuggets best chance was game 2 though. They had to have this one

ePQXyJ.jpg

I was talking cash shit at work cuz I was confident this was the Nuggets bounce back game. This was it. I don't think they'll fold up and get swept but that was their best chance to get it to 6 or 7.

Nobody talking about it but Murray bitched up in the clutch(outside of a few plays) He wasn't aggressive at all. PJ Dozier came out and played like he wasn't scared tho.(He just gotta hit those free throws). My mind says Lakers in 5 and of course my heart has Nuggets in 7 lol.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
Lol. What chips was AD contending for before teaming up with bron?
Alvin Gentry and the NO fan base was holding AD back. :hmm: But he’s destined for GREATNESS. HC Frank Vogel under Rob Pelinka’s leadership will lead him to the Promised Land.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I was talking cash shit at work cuz I was confident this was the Nuggets bounce back game. This was it. I don't think they'll fold up and get swept but that was their best chance to get it to 6 or 7.

Nobody talking about it but Murray bitched up in the clutch(outside of a few plays) He wasn't aggressive at all. PJ Dozier came out and played like he wasn't scared tho.(He just gotta hit those free throws). My mind says Lakers in 5 and of course my heart has Nuggets in 7 lol.
I know there's no such things as morale victories in the playoffs but these Nuggets are showing a heart of gold. I hope they win game 3.

342hhj.jpg

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Told you it would be a closer game @Coldchi Nuggets best chance was game 2 though. They had to have this one

ePQXyJ.jpg
yeah the Lakers shot themselves in the foot in that second half...........Lebron damn near vanished. Just 6 points in the second half.
Jokic went nuts in the 4th. This was supposed to have been Denver's game. Lakers cant play this way again in game 3 or it will be 2-1.
Im sure they will play lights out for 4 quarters in game 3.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I know there's no such things as morale victories in the playoffs but these Nuggets are showing a heart of gold. I hope they win game 3.

342hhj.jpg

Jack, I'm with you on that. You know I was ready to cancel the restart after the 1st or 2nd game lol. But they grew the up. I didn't expect them to come back against Utah. They definitely got that heart.

Yeah this will all pay dividends pretty soon. They'll be battle tested.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Jack, I'm with you on that. You know I was ready to cancel the restart after the 1st or 2nd game lol. But they grew the up. I didn't expect them to come back against Utah. They definitely got that heart.

Yeah this will all pay dividends pretty soon. They'll be battle tested.
Yup.

T09Qeh.jpg