NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Pelicans had a bad record because AD didn’t wanna play and he wasn’t a good team leader. Just admit it their is a big ass Astrick sign next to this ring chasing 16 votes for MVP fraud:lol:
He got 16 more first place votes then me

Pelicans have had bad records when AD was healthy and played. Being light skin makes him the Laker "savior" by default. :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'll be honest I don't have shit to say in regards to the game at this very second but I just thought you guys would be okay with me dropping off this bitch pic right quick.

CCX7nb.jpg

Yes yes we are

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
:lol: So having a white wife increases your jump shot?
Aye remember this.....

Dirk came back and popped they ass

Having a white wife makes you an idol on BGOL. Team Light Skin looks up to white women, especially latina white women with implants and collagen lips. Jrue having a white wife excludes him from the other darkies so Id ask would you please not group them with him. Group him with Kobe, Mike, Mike Conley, Charles Barkley, etc.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
‘Good answer and 100% correct by Draymond, they had played against KD plenty of times and knew how great of a scorer he was so imagine him being on the same team as 2 other great scorers. Once you figured out the roles you knew you couldn’t be beat

Seeing the Dubs and Dubs fans downplay KD after he carried them to 2 chips should be an eye opener to potential mules. A year ago KD was the best player according to them, now its all about Giannis and KD is never mentioned. :lol:

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I'll be honest I don't have shit to say in regards to the game at this very second but I just thought you guys would be okay with me dropping off this bitch pic right quick.

CCX7nb.jpg
An ass like that is always welcome Jack.
BTW, who do you think we should be looking at for a coach?

Personally, I think we should be looking for a new GM to come in and clean house. Sixers don't make nowhere near the money that the Knicks make so it's not as big of a story, but I think the Sixers main problem is ownership.

The team is basically owned by teams of analytics nerds, rich inequity dealers, and a bunch of minority holders. Pretty much people who don't care if we ever win, as long as we're making a profit.

We can't get rid of the owner, but at least a good GM could come in fix the on court stuff.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
bills my lil nephew.. He and i dont agree on this issue tho. He knows this.

We don't and won't that's ok

The MVP changes from year to year in fans and voters eyes there's no criteria that ever fits
That year you mentioned Steph took a team that was middling and had them lead from wire to wire and he was the engine behind it that's MVP stuff.
I agree Lebron should have MORE mvps but not the 2 years of Steph's
Steph actually backed his up by going to the finals both years
also no matter how you want to diminish it he led the team to the championship that year and did it with a winshare of over 50.

The list of people to do that is 3 long.

Michael Jordan

Lebron James

Steph Curry.

That's it in NBA history.

The "7 all stars" that people like to point out didn't play like it. They played smedium that first championship that's why Iguodala could be the 2nd leading scorer in a series at 16 point per game.

While somehow winning the MVP award for scoring 16 points a game and giving up 30+10+9+ to the person he's responsible for guarding

Meanwhile the engine of the team drops 37 points in the pivotal game 5
and then closes it out in game 6 and averages 26 5 6 a night and doesn't get the MVP lol

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They're evil as shit
now the votes are scrutinized and public by name?
I don't recall them doing that before?
They should always do it. Far too long white voters have exercised grudges or exhibited sheer incompetence in voting. Hold them accountable. Maybe they will start to take the job more serious. And in cases where people are clearly callous (as in voting Drummond this year), they should have their vote striped.