NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

People forget Pierce and KGs bitch asses waived they no trade clause and went to Brooklyn to try to get by him and failed miserably. Now Pierce is still taking shots via the media almost 10 years later. :smh:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
That shit happened in his era and would happen in any era...

Just think of dude playing in the 80’s when players wasnt as athletic as today’s players.

True but if we're using that, then we'd also have to say that Bron wouldn't be as athletic as he is today had he been of that 80's crop of players. Comparing Era's is dumb. Lebron dominated HIS era. That's all that matters

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True but if we're using that, then we'd also have to say that Bron wouldn't be as athletic as he is today had he been of that 80's crop of players. Comparing Era's is dumb. Lebron dominated HIS era. That's all that matters

Lebron’s a freak of nature just like Wilt and Jordan were along with many other players.

Lebron’s physical attributes are natural and weren’t learned through updated technology. Meaning he is who he is and would’ve had been the same physically in the 70’s or 80’s.

In short, Rasheed’s a dumbass and is wrong with his statement.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
LeBron James is entering his 19th season. He has played in at least 3 different eras and will retire having played in at least 4 with championship expectations and "best player" expectations thru out. Using the 2011 "he wouldn't be the same in my era" take is severely outdated and idiotic. It's just a way for retired players to clout chase and knock the next man for expanding the game further than they did.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

That is apeshit... do the folks who talk down on him used this?

What we gonna y’all 2 inches off and make Lebron 6’6...

They he’d be Charles Barley type

What we gonna take 50lbs off him, they he’s be Scottie pippen like

Or is it you want to remove his court vision, or His understanding of the game...

:lol: i’ve Heard it all... I’m out

Hold up one more I promise

No we gonna take his speed away so he could be magic like

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Prayers up to Ced. Hope he pulls through

Damn. :smh: Hoping he recovers.

xRIA2n.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Lebron’s a freak of nature just like Wilt and Jordan were along with many other players.

Lebron’s physical attributes are natural and weren’t learned through updated technology. Meaning he is who he is and would’ve had been the same physically in the 70’s or 80’s.

Lol nah I was more along the l
That is apeshit... do the folks who talk down on him used this?

What we gonna y’all 2 inches off and make Lebron 6’6...

They he’d be Charles Barley type

What we gonna take 50lbs off him, they he’s be Scottie pippen like

Or is it you want to remove his court vision, or His understanding of the game...

:lol: i’ve Heard it all... I’m out

Hold up one more I promise

No we gonna take his speed away so he could be magic like

Lol I'm just bullshittin with ya Mask. I don't subscribe to the Bron hate anymore. I admit I used to. Dude's greatness can't be denied.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

/debate

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
If that how he feels kool...

I mean I don’t care for them when not one offensive player is in a position to attempt a rebound.... that shit drive the dog shit outta me
I agree with him. Shit is ridiculous some of the shots niggas take. :smh:

3jWezW.jpg