NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Seem like size was one of the best issues when they beat the Heat

Seem like size was the glaring issue for the Bucks against the Suns.

After going to youth and scoring last year and that didn’t work along with injuries the front office said vets and size

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
Patty Mills is a pretty big pickup for us. He could most definitely make an impact in the playoffs

I stand corrected. I forgot about Mills. He is a big acquisition for the Nets. In a long list of average and well past their prime signings on the West Coast his signing with the Nets might actually turn out to be a huge advantage for them.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
To do what they did with pennies is pretty tight...

Lakers closing lineup should be very tough... defend and some shooting

Westbrook
————-(maybe Kent B.)
Ariza
Lebron
AD

I'd say THT

and Nunn or Monk

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Meh. What is it about his history says "deciding' factor. I definitely consider him an upgrade but deciding factor?

Damn it crazy how things change years ago Westbrook was MVP worthy

Since the lakers added him, folks saying Patty Mills is equal or a bigger addiction that him...

so adding Westbrook ain’t the same as adding Harden

Don’t get me wrong patty is worthy of everything that comes his way.
I think he would be lovely in LA where they could’ve used a shooter or two

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn it crazy how things change years ago Westbrook was MVP worthy

Since the lakers added him, folks saying Patty Mills is equal or a bigger addiction that him...

so adding Westbrook ain’t the same as adding Harden

Don’t get me wrong patty is worthy of everything that comes his way.

Only advanced to the second round once since KD left and he didn't even play the first round. He's getting that McGrady rep despite all of the greatness.

I think Bron will be the guy to finally get him to redirect his energy to focus on just a few things of instead trying to do everything.

Mills is the Harris replacement when the game is on the line. That alone makes him super valuable. He hitting at least one of these

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

T8Ljoz.jpg

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
Damn it crazy how things change years ago Westbrook was MVP worthy. Since the lakers added him, folks saying Patty Mills is equal or a bigger addiction that him...so adding Westbrook ain’t the same as adding Harden. Don’t get me wrong patty is worthy of everything that comes his way.

It's a good question that demands some form of answer. The biggest knock for Steph not grabbing the MVP trophy was because he was on a team that was barely winning. Russ was on a team that was winning, putting up great numbers but everyone knew he wasn't going anywhere in OKC and Washington. Why? We gave Durant a lot of grief for leaving OKC but we've seen Russell in OKC, Houston and Washington. His style of play is so one-sided for every plus there's a negative. He's on a team now where AD didn't like how often Shroeder passed him the ball. Good luck with Russell.

Russell ain't a "shooter". He's a scorer in a system where LeBron drives and kicks the ball out in the closing seconds of the clock. You say Russell is a "shooter"? I believe Russell will ball out the way Russell balls out. It could be huge gain in all honesty because AD can get hurt and let's face it. The isn't an abridged bubble season. Old man is going to have to play a LOT of games and a LOT of minutes. Russell in all honestly could be their savior. I change my vote. He actually MAY be the deciding factor.

Harden? He's a shooter. Let's be honest. Harden. Irving. Durant. Ring. Health is their enemy. Three legitimate shooters. They can even out GS with the long ball. Crazy......

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
It's a good question that demands some form of answer. The biggest knock for Steph not grabbing the MVP trophy was because he was on a team that was barely winning. Russ was on a team that was winning, putting up great numbers but everyone knew he wasn't going anywhere in OKC and Washington. Why? We gave Durant a lot of grief for leaving OKC but we've seen Russell in OKC, Houston and Washington. His style of play is so one-sided for every plus there's a negative. He's on a team now where AD didn't like how often Shroeder passed him the ball. Good luck with Russell.

Russell ain't a "shooter". He's a scorer in a system where LeBron drives and kicks the ball out in the closing seconds of the clock. You say Russell is a "shooter"? I believe Russell will ball out the way Russell balls out. It could be huge gain in all honesty because AD can get hurt and let's face it. The isn't an abridged bubble season. Old man is going to have to play a LOT of games and a LOT of minutes. Russell in all honestly could be their savior. I change my vote. He actually MAY be the deciding factor.

Harden? He's a shooter. Let's be honest. Harden. Irving. Durant. Ring. Health is their enemy. Three legitimate shooters. They can even out GS with the long ball. Crazy......

If that shooter statement was for me, I never called Westbrook a shooter.
My statement was geared towards Patty.

You can say styles this styles that...but if my memory serves me correctly, Russ did more with less than many other superstars. There might’ve been a season or two were playoffs We’re barely missed or he got the 8th seed.

I’ve always loved to watch the way Westbrook, Curry and Draymond played. They always displayed energy that many many many players didn’t put out.

I’m fan of Westbrook, not as big as Lebron or Curry but I think the way he play is different, he didn’t wIn a title yet but that is another story.
We can speak on if he’s the reason or not...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I just watched some highlights of the new lakers that I didn’t know much.
Along with trying to see who I think should get the sg slot.

Kent Bazmore
Wayne Ellington
Malik Monk

After watching these three(I didn’t even get to Nunn....)

These are some solid fucking pieces...
- Monk is play above the rim, exciting finisher at the rim

- Wayne.... launch the fuck outta that ball

- Kent can be a solid player on both sides

I’m going watch nunn now

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Shows you why Toronto didn't win shit with Lowry and Derozan if someone being the go to player and alpha on the team rubbed them the wrong way

Kawhi is a diva and not a good leader. He's had teammates on every team he's played for question his leadership. Just cuz he's booed up with an off brand white bitch and doesn't speak up on Black issues yall make excuses for a 30 year old who hasn't delivered since he came to LA. He really looked like a bitch sitting away from his team in the WCF to end the season now he's doing Drake videos? :lol: Great optics.

The lack of objectivity has killed this league. LeBron is a proxy for all modern NBA players. When they say he couldn't play back then, they mean no one could as he's still the best player and biggest draw at 37. :smh:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Gets fired for being a dumbass going live with a bunch of white women strippers. Finds a way to blame LeBron.

Now that Kobe is dead and Duncan is quiet, his era doesn't have an identity. You see all these 2000 era players throwing Bron under the bus cuz none of them are going to be remembered long term. They are rarely mentioned in convos today. Vince, T-Mac, Pierce, Dirk, etc.