NBA 2018-2019 playoffs thread...finals is set..”Warriors vs Raptors 2-4” Raptors win the title!!!

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
:lol:
D9BmdwMXkAEcQJt

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And nobody knows that or has admitted it more than him. Guy has all the physical and emotional scars to prove it too. Brother dealt with severe depression and suicidal thoughts for a decade.
He shoulda off’d himself in 2002 so we wouldn’t have to pick Kirk Hinrich

There is no player I hate more than Jason david Williams.

I want to see him die in the worst way.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When was your teams first dynasty... Ohnwait

Your organization has been a zit. On the back of the NBA for 40 fuckin years

40-Year-OldVirginMoviePoster.jpg

Did you think WAYYY back in the 70's that we'd have flying cars before your team was even relevant again?

@Complex , @BitchI'llKillYa , Jay Williams think he a doctor too??

You hope they make everybody quit Mannie?

:lol:

:lol::lol:

6am, your dynasty is dead.. and you got me on your mind before the sun come up again... BitchIOwnYa

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You responded didn't you.
Don't hide from it...

Your squad been ass since that push off.

You in here doing kartwheels for toranto

How it feel to attach app your hopes and dreams to another niggas team?
I don’t care about no Canadian team.

What I do care about is when the kid in my avi gets a finals mvp trophy.

When is that gonna happen?

Mike can give this nigga 2 of them and still would have twice as many.

Foh

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t care about no Canadian team.

What I do care about is when the kid in my avi gets a finals mvp trophy.

When is that gonna happen?

Mike can give this nigga 2 of them and still would have twice as many.

Foh
If he can find them...

At least you're an admitted hater.

Must be hard to Know your team is so shitty and poorly ran that you have to resort to rooting against other teams to enjoy basketball lol

Bum ass nigga

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
What was learned from this Finals:

1. Klay, not Steph is the best player on the Dubs not named Durant
2. After 2015 they win no chips without Durant
3. Speaking of 2015, a full strength Warriors team was stretched 6 games by a Lebron team whose second best player was a guy named Matthew Dellavedova.:confused:
4. Draymond needs to kill those delusions that he's a max player or can carry a team. He better stay his ass in GS.
5. Steph learned what Kyrie learned this postseason when the burden of an entire team's fate is placed in your lap.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Why is there this concerted effort to diminish LeBron?

8 straight finals ?

Is it because LeBron showed that their favorite player was fraud?

Partially. Its bigger than basketball with him at this point. LeBrons mere existence and off the court endeavors are a reminder of how white washed and unrelatable a couple of famous 2 guards he followed are. Its led to a deep seeded resentment and constant need to quantify his legacy from some of their more fanatical fans. Cats like Sinister hate LeBron and his fans more than white supremacy.

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
Steph isn’t overrated in my eyes. He’s only overrated if you put him up there with Guys like Lebron, MJ, Magic and the rest of that level.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What was learned from this Finals:

1. Klay, not Steph is the best player on the Dubs not named Durant
2. After 2015 they win no chips without Durant
3. Speaking of 2015, a full strength Warriors team was stretched 6 games by a Lebron team whose second best player was a guy named Matthew Dellavedova.:confused:
4. Draymond needs to kill those delusions that he's a max player or can carry a team. He better stay his ass in GS.
5. Steph learned what Kyrie learned this postseason when the burden of an entire team's fate is placed in your lap.
What we learned if that the Warriors are champions that endured more than any team could and came up short.

Yall niggas can pretend about the rest but you know as I do, YOUR team has never had a run like this and never will

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Much respect to the Warriors.

Lmao at all you niggas that had to abandon your own team to root against them

Warriors changed the gamn and turned an entire country against them lol.

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
What we learned if that the Warriors are champions that endured more than any team could and came up short.

Yall niggas can pretend about the rest but you know as I do, YOUR team has never had a run like this and never will
Who are you referring to? Let’s be real bro. The Warriors first title was the injury equivalent of this one... won 73 and lost then got the 2nd best player at the time and won 2 rings they should have won. As soon as one went down it was over. Warriors are 9-1 when KD plays in the finals and 9-9 when he doesn’t.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who are you referring to? Let’s be real bro. The Warriors first title was the injury equivalent of this one... won 73 and lost then got the 2nd best player at the time and won 2 rings they should have won. As soon as one went down it was over. Warriors are 9-1 when KD plays in the finals and 9-9 when he doesn’t.
Type til you blue in the face, the Raptors ain't sending the ring back because Klay torn his ACL, Durant ruptured his Achilles, boogie tore his Quad and loonies fractured his chest.

5 straight trips to finals 3 rings...

How'd. Your team do?

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
Type til you blue in the face, the Raptors ain't sending the ring back because Klay torn his ACL, Durant ruptured his Achilles, boogie tore his Quad and loonies fractured his chest.

5 straight trips to finals 3 rings...

How'd. Your team do?
At the end of the day my team did the same thing yours did ........ watched Toronto celebrate. Spare me the injury excuse bruh.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We learned that if they don’t put at least 4 all stars on the court .. they don’t win
They. Didn't have 4 Allstars in '15

Please name a team that can lose its starting SG, SF (2nd string SF hobbled) , 1st 2nd 3rd Center and still compete for a chip.

Bottom line you WISH you had the front office that could pull that type of talent together

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Steph isn’t overrated in my eyes. He’s only overrated if you put him up there with Guys like Lebron, MJ, Magic and the rest of that level.
And thats the problem. Too many people were putting him tier one all time great conversations. They had him in discussion for best PG ever and on Lebron level as all time talent. Fucking absurd.

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
3 chips though don't forget those

Oh and 3-1 against your king... I know it stimgs

You solve for 3-6 yet, Or you still working on it?

Ran that nigga off his block, out of his city and out his timezone lol

In a year Steph Curry wont even be thought of or talked about like that. Meanwhile Bron and the Lakers are bout to run the west.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At the end of the day my team did the same thing yours did ........ watched Toronto celebrate. Spare me the injury excuse bruh.
Show me an excuse.

Your team watched from Cancun and had NO SHOT to win shit.

Proud of the Warriors.