NBA 2018-2019 playoffs thread...finals is set..”Warriors vs Raptors 2-4” Raptors win the title!!!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
64304549_2576065222423794_8408063514656112640_n.jpg

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
If Toronto's coach wasn't a fucking idiot it really should have been just five games.

The Coaching became irrelevant due to injuries. Can’t think of one team who won a Conference or NBA Final in today’s NBA with a missing starter. The position doesn’t even matter.

1) Lakers vs Bulls
2) Celtics vs Lakers
3) Celtics versus Heat
4) Sacramento vs Lakers

Besides talent you need luck; especially when it comes to injuries. Jordan’s Bulls? Zero injuries.

Six games with some won and lost in the final seconds missing Kevin Durant, a broken bone in Looney’s chest, missing Klay entirely for one game (a true gimme) and then losing him entirely during Game 6? Too much to overcome. Game 7 would have been a wrap.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Tdot_firestarta

I need to go to Caribana this year as Vanvleet cousin.

Its gonna be off the chain!!!!!!

Lmao no doubt fam

Its a good thing this championship happened this year...cause a young T dot firestarta in his 20s would be gettin into alllllll kinds of trouble last night and this whole summer

Caribana will be lit...shit the wife and i might make it down for the first time in years this year

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
Here we go wit the "only Steph sees double teams in the NBA, its a testament to his greatness" Warrior homer logic.

Sorry Bruh. Nothing to do with greatness. Everything to do with significance. Trying to imply and or suggest Curry is overrated, average, whatever and NOT getting paid for makes a person a dumbass or pussy.

In order to believe Toronto actually was better we’d have to ignore a LOT of shit. A win is still a win.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If you Dermarr you would accept it?

Its kind of a backhanded compliment.

Yeah i think i would

They couldn't have gotten Kawhi without him

If he had stayed?

He would have had his number retired win or lose

Its about the TEAM and CANADA

And they saying we appreciate all the sacrifices Demarr made

In the words of the great philosopher Mason Betha...

"I want to see you happy even if you NOT with me"