Nancy Pelosi Says NO to Impeachment!

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another Blunder like the Mueller Report

What happened to the whistleblower? Its not talked about anymore, its becoming like Omarosa's tapes that was also going to bring down Trump.
Are they giving up on Whistleblower/Ukraine already? I thought they had something there.

Actually, lets review the list
* Flynn was going to flip on Trump, Oh so was Guiliani. Remember that Palmer Report story.
* Then Cohen and Stormy Daniels
* Omarosa, when she was dragged out the White House. Said she had tapes on everybody.
* Mueller Report of course
* Now Whistleblower and Ukraine.

So is this over?

Last edited:

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
well,,,,,,,all i can say is she may see what we dont..hear what we cant...trumps worst enemy is himself you dont really need
to impeach him when all he has done is in plain sight...indictments will fall trump is going to jail for sure but just let him do
it himself....everyone around him is falling and snitching and i will say it again sdny of newyork got it covered so far,,cause trump
cant go back home....and the repug senate aint voting on it anyways....

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They're scared a vote will hurt reps who have an election coming up. I mean, either way, i don't care. Impeachment wasn't going to work. Repubs won't go for it, so why even waste time on that? Wait till he gets voted out of office and then we shall play.
You're probably right that they're scared something will go south with upcoming elections. But that said, it still reads as a weak move to the people that matter. My concern is that all of these moves that come off as weakening the overall outlook of the Dems and their efforts to oust Trump.

We already know that the GOP base doesn't see nuance, and honestly neither does a huge chunk of the rest of the public. They won't read anything into this except that there must be nothing there. Especially since that's exactly the pitch that Trump and co. will be making ad naseum.

Hell, there are already people in this thread talking about they aren't going to vote now. Which will solve fuck-all, but that aside, I can see why and how you can get frustrated. At this point, I'd rather they have shot their shot, several times over, and taken Ls versus acting like they're scared to do anything.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Nancy is not saying no to impeachment
She is saying no to a vote to authorize the start of impeachment proceedings which Trump and the Republicans are demanding so that they can put pressure on Democrats who have seats in Republican districts and so that they can demand the right to call witnesses. A pre impeachment vote is not mandated by US constitution and Pelosi should not open that can of worms

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
don knows all the right people and all the right places...he catered to them for years.....

him and nancy are fuckin bosom buddies and everybody knows this....

this whole fiasco this fuckin chicken shit show is just for the masses to keep us distracted, and fighting each other.. while the top one percent laugh while they are fuckin all of us....

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
Welp, I won’t be voting for the presidency. I will vote for everything else, but the presidency. I am an independent.

Exactly. The main thing that grinds my gear is the Dems are focusing on immigration, gay shit and very far left policies which sours my vote for them. I know who the GOP is. Honestly this whole shit is CACs eating themselves.
I became an independent back in 2000 after that clusterfuck of an"election."

KAPE KRUSADER

Rising Star
Registered
Nancy is not saying no to impeachment
She is saying no to a vote to authorize impeachment which Trump and the Republicans are demanding so that they can put pressure on Democrats who have seats in Republican districts and do that they can demand the right to call witnesses. A pre impeachment vote is not mandated by US constitution and Pelosi should not open that can of worms
This is what she was saying, not saying she was not going to vote on impeachment. Come on brothers get your facts straight and accurate. The title to this thread is false.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're probably right that they're scared something will go south with upcoming elections. But that said, it still reads as a weak move to the people that matter. My concern is that all of these moves that come off as weakening the overall outlook of the Dems and their efforts to oust Trump.

We already know that the GOP base doesn't see nuance, and honestly neither does a huge chunk of the rest of the public. They won't read anything into this except that there must be nothing there. Especially since that's exactly the pitch that Trump and co. will be making ad naseum.

Hell, there are already people in this thread talking about they aren't going to vote now. Which will solve fuck-all, but that aside, I can see why and how you can get frustrated. At this point, I'd rather they have shot their shot, several times over, and taken Ls versus acting like they're scared to do anything.

Think about how quickly the polling on impeachment moved after they launched the inquiry and imagine what would happen if they actually had the formal vote. The polling from fucking Fox News showed that 51 percent of voters want Trump to be impeached and removed from office. :smh:

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Exactly. The main thing that grinds my gear is the Dems are focusing on immigration, gay shit and very far left policies which sours my vote for them. I know who the GOP is. Honestly this whole shit is CACs eating themselves.
I became an independent back in 2000 after that clusterfuck of an"election."

Yeah when I watch the LGBT debate and seen Kamala Harris talk about her pronouns and the host getting backlash for using the wrong pronouns and, seen a mother with a transgender child, and all the other wierd and gay shit. I was like I’m done.

Trump is a asshole racist piece of shit but imagine if your a regular 9-5 worker in the Midwest or middle America and you Turn on your TV and watch that. You would be totally lost and confused!

I remember this whites women that was a life long democrat in Michigan and they ask her why he vote for trump and she said while the democrats where talking about transgenders using bathrooms. Trump was talking about bringing back Jobs.

It’s like the democrats want to lose. They focus way to much on immigrants and LGBT people and these people will not help you win a election. Immigrants can’t vote and LGBT only make up 3 percent of the population and are usually mainly in NewYork and California.

The fact that they have a LGBTdebate and not have one for African Americans is a slap in the face. We make up the base and they don’t even do shit to discuss our issues.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trumps a gangster and they are scared of what the majority will do to them if the proceed with it,they will lose their position because those retarted die-hards out there will get them out.

I don't care this is what America needs and as LBJ said it best "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
This is what she was saying, not saying she was not going to vote on impeachment. Come on brothers get your facts straight and accurate. The title to this thread is false.
They have to first do an investigation into IF there is evidence to move forward to impeachment.

This is what the whole kicking the can is about.
She said no to the inquiry at this time.

You can't have the carriage without the horse.

The inquiry investigation can take all the way to the elections. It's just sounding like a money grab to me...

More money spent on investigating and investigating and getting the public riled up about nothing. Just like the Mueller report.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Coordinating the release of hostages to fuck Carter
Iran Contra
Crack Epidemic

And yet Reagan has an airport named after him... :smh:

DAMN.

I'm hoping with the rise of the internet and social media this time will be different.

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
Yeah when I watch the LGBT debate and seen Kamala Harris talk about her pronouns and the host getting backlash for using the wrong pronouns and, seen a mother with a transgender child, and all the other wierd and gay shit. I was like I’m done.

Trump is a asshole racist piece of shit but imagine if your a regular 9-5 worker in the Midwest or middle America and you Turn on your TV and watch that. You would be totally lost and confused!

I remember this whites women that was a life long democrat in Michigan and they ask her why he vote for trump and she said while the democrats where talking about transgenders using bathrooms. Trump was talking about bringing back Jobs.

It’s like the democrats want to lose. They focus way to much on immigrants and LGBT people and these people will not help you win a election. Immigrants can’t vote and LGBT only make up 3 percent of the population and are usually mainly in NewYork and California.

The fact that they have a LGBTdebate and not have one for African Americans is a slap in the face. We make up the base and they don’t even do shit to discuss our issues.

I'm tired of them hijacking the narrative. It's not about their weird ass behavior. Dems are wack with their tactics.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
The Democrats are gonna fuck this up for sure.

If the GOP was running the House and Democrat President was in the White House, they would have Impeachment votes first thing every Monday morning and have two more before weeks end.

Look how many times SoH Boehner has votes to repeal the ACA(Obamacare).

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Democrats are gonna fuck this up for sure.

If the GOP was running the House and Democrat President was in the White House, they would have Impeachment votes first thing every Monday morning and have two more before weeks end.

Look how many times SoH Boehner has votes to repeal the ACA(Obamacare).
If the GOP was running the House, the Dem president would have been impeached for arguing over the crowd size of the inauguration.