Nancy Pelosi Is Winning

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
Wonder if his next move will be to move to the Senate chambers? Much smaller and probably boycotted by the Democrats

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
GTFOH. Nancy is a joke along with the democratic party. She is checking no one. Trump "Trumpt" her. She says: no state of the union. He says: fly commercial, outs her route, embarrassed her by sending luggage back. HE REVEALED SECRET TRAVEL/FLIGHT PLANS OF THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE and is STILL in office and unchecked by the Senate. Plus, even though 60% of the country or more (because i do not trust the rigged polling numbers) disagree with this dude, 5+ million have signed a petition to impeach this guy, Constitutional scholars say impeachment is on the table - and she's the main one dismissing it. WTF. Giving up any leverage she has. Therefore empowering Trump to be Trump. She is ridiculously inept and soft against the greatest threat to American democracy. The whole party is passive and weak. By being timid and waiting on the now suspect Mueller, they have given Trump the license to be as reckless and petty as he possibly can be. She should not be given credit for anything.

I wish they would impeach so the republicans in the senate can refuse to remove him so he can laught at the people that just couldn’t wait to impeach and don’t know what they’re talking about.

Impeaching without having 67 votes in the senate to remove does absolutely nothing.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Man folks going gaga over AOC tweeting whike actually not accomplishing anything when nancy making power plays.

Tweets ain’t shit.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I wish they would impeach so the republicans in the senate can refuse to remove him so he can laught at the people that just couldn’t wait to impeach and don’t know what they’re talking about.

Impeaching without having 67 votes in the senate to remove does absolutely nothing.
Bullshit.....
During an impeachment trial he would have to testify under oath. Get that bitch up there and they can ask him anything they want to. And that bitch betta not lie.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man folks going gaga over AOC tweeting whike actually not accomplishing anything when nancy making power plays.

Tweets ain’t shit.
AOC is who nancy sees everytime she looks in her rearview mirror... and everyone knows that "objects in the mirror may be closer than they seem"..:giggle:

JimJones

Rising Star
Registered
Did you just see Trump?

Nancy Pelosi has Trump so shook that he was like "Nancy Pelosi...who I like to call Nancy"..... he's so shook that he's only calling her out by using her first name :lol:
Ain’t that some shit like her first name is an insult. That mofo is a lil bitch. NANCY did the right thing. How the fuck you gone speak to the country when the fucking government is shut down, one would think a president would say I am not going to give a major speech like that while the government is shut down.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Bullshit.....
During an impeachment trial he would have to testify under oath. Get that bitch up there and they can ask him anything they want to. And that bitch betta not lie.

I lean in this direction now. People are using Clinton's trial as the example. That was about his lying over a blowjob. Everyone knows the GOP overplayed their hand.

Whether the Senate convicts or not, the public need to know what Trump actually did and let the cards fall where they may.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I take back what I said about Pelosi she’s gone full Ham. Lmbaoooo it Took Trump as President for the Dems to find their balls. Finally. Unleash the fucking crackken on this cracka!!!!

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Nancy Pelosi, man this old white woman a Savage!:lol:

Nancy has been like this. You don't see it as much when she doesn't have open opposition, but she held Obama down and delivered the votes everytime. To think the dems were on the verge of keeping her out of the speakership because they were buying into the GOP smear campaign. I hope she mentors AOC. She is getting up there in age, too.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor

giphy.gif

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Bullshit.....

I lean in this direction now. People are using Clinton's trial as the example. That was about his lying over a blowjob. Everyone knows the GOP overplayed their hand.

Whether the Senate convicts or not, the public need to know what Trump actually did and let the cards fall where they may.

The Atlantic had a great article about why impeachment proceedings need to start now. Dems have been too milktoast and haven't been on offense enough in general. I like what the new House majority is gearing up to do now but would love to see even more offense. These are very unusual times and POTUS is burning all our institutions + norms down on the daily :smh:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
The Atlantic had a great article about why impeachment proceedings need to start now. Dems have been too milktoast and haven't been on offense enough in general. I like what the new House majority is gearing up to do now but would love to see even more offense. These are very unusual times and POTUS is burning all our institutions + norms down on the daily :smh:

Well, I think this Trump shutdown is about that too. he's doing everything to delay the inevitable.

Yeah man. I agree with you. They can't wait on Mueller. While he's being methodical, Trump is burning it all down man. I'm gonna read that article you posted now.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

Man. I should have known when I saw that it was an Atlantic article. Those damn articles are book-length :lol:

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Bullshit.....

Or what? If he lies then what?

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Well, I think this Trump shutdown is about that too. he's doing everything to delay the inevitable.

Yeah man. I agree with you. They can't wait on Mueller. While he's being methodical, Trump is burning it all down man. I'm gonna read that article you posted now.

Oh no doubt, I'm definitely glad they've held the line on this insanely ridiculous shutdown. Just want to see them really get into the trenches and put some blood on Trump's (and the GOPs) chin. Treat this shit like McConnell does, it's war.

Man. I should have known when I saw that it was an Atlantic article. Those damn articles are book-length :lol:

Lmao they don't play :roflmao3:

Big Tex

BGOL Investor

The public that wants to know already knows. Honestly I want them to do it so Dems can get it out of their systems and get to worrying about beating him in 2020.

Also republicans pray Dems impeach him. Because every single Republican in this country will be coming out to vote in 2020 if they do. And Dems better bring their asses out or the Republicans are going to take back the House and re-elect Trump.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
The public that wants to know already knows. Honestly I want them to do it so Dems can get it out of their systems and get to worrying about beating him in 2020.

Also republicans pray Dems impeach him. Because every single Republican in this country will be coming out to vote in 2020 if they do. And Dems better bring their asses out or the Republicans are going to take back the House and re-elect Trump.

We don't really know the details though. In an impeachment, we might actually hear audio and see video of Trump obstructing justice or directing a conspiracy. It puts the speculation to rest. There are millions of people that don't know what to think because of the sheer deluge of reporting.

But during an impeachment trial, if Trump is forced to say "Yes, I was doing a deal with the Russians and had a deal to give a condo", that's a whole different ball game.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Or what? If he lies then what?
Then he gets charged with perjury and becomes a convicted felon. And quite honestly I don't care what happens after that , I just want all of the pomp and circumstance and pageantry of having this fool on trial.. "Tell the truth about that Russian deal my Ninja".... "Whut them tax returns hittin for my ninja".... and did you really grab the bitch by the pussy"?...

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Then he gets charged with perjury and becomes a convicted felon. And quite honestly I don't care what happens after that , I just want all of the pomp and circumstance and pageantry of having this fool on trial.. "Tell the truth about that Russian deal my Ninja".... "Whut them tax returns hittin for my ninja".... and did you really grab the bitch by the pussy"?...

He would just plead the fifth.

Charged by who? His justice department that already has told all its prosecutors a sitting president can’t be indicted? And any prosecutor would have to get permission from his hand picked AG to charge him. And even if he did get indicted, he would file suit in federal court saying a sitting president can’t be indicted. That would have to work its way up to the supreme court and his hand packed supreme court would have to rule against him.

Then you would have to have a trial on the perjury go all the way to the supreme court with him losing all the way.

You think all of that happens in two years. Cohen plead guilty a year ago and he still isn’t in jail yet and that’s one trial.

Which leads you right back to the senate and 67 votes.

This is going to turn out just like the Kavanaugh hearings. Dems got the pomp and circumstance. Republicans got the senate.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
This is going to turn out just like the Kavanaugh hearings. Dems got the pomp and circumstance. Republicans got the senate.

I think you'll have partisan lines hardened, but you'll peel off some republicans... a large enough bloc that it will weaken him with the "moderate" win that won't be ok with supporting treason. And "independent" voters would run from him. A lot of people don't really understand the depth of Trump's treason...an impeachment hearing would put it all out in the open... it would pretty much make him unelectable in 2020.... this isn't a repeat with Bill and an impeachment hearing over lying about a blowjob. The details of his treason being exposed by Congress (and not the media) would be a death-blow for Trump.

Reactions: BDR

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

I'll up this even more, impeachment is probably the only way that Trump will know the Dems aren't fucking around with him at this point. He's perfectly willing to run this shutdown indefinitely. It serves his interests and I don't think the polling numbers are going to break him as much as they're going to worry the shit out of the GOP. The shutdown numbers are getting really BAD for Trump...which ultimately is going to burn the GOP if it goes on for much longer.