Nancy Pelosi Is Winning

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
This is deeper than the natural

Yo. This actually is one of the scariest things I've seen. I honestly thought I was high last night and not processing it correctly.

Their obstructionism is on another level. Between this, Butina/NRA, the bizarre July 4th trip to Russia, their constant interference and the fact they were hacked with no leaks I have no doubt anymore they know something awful would be revealed by full cooperation. The fact their survival instinct as a party isn't kicking in (to speak nothing of basic concern for the US) prob means they are compromised.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Their obstructionism is on another level. Between this, Butina/NRA, the bizarre July 4th trip to Russia, their constant interference and the fact they were hacked with no leaks I have no doubt anymore they know something awful would be revealed by full cooperation. The fact their survival instinct as a party isn't kicking in (to speak nothing of basic concern for the US) prob means they are compromised.

Through some type of channel, Putin revealed to the GOP just a slice of what he has on them and it must be devastating....nothing else explains this level of complicity.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Through some type of channel, Putin revealed to the GOP just a slice of what he has on them and it must be devastating....nothing else explains this level of complicity.

Man... this recent Deripaska sanctions vote was a fucking lay up. There is no rational reason those sanctions should have been lifted given what we know about Oleg's direct involvement in the fuckery via Manafort etc. No rational reason. No political gain. No national security benefit. No pr win for Trump.

It literally makes no sense unless they're compromised. The GOP needs to burn for this shit.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Man... this recent Deripaska sanctions vote was a fucking lay up. There is no rational reason those sanctions should have been lifted given what we know about Oleg's direct involvement in the fuckery via Manafort etc. No rational reason. No political gain. No national security benefit. No pr win for Trump.

It literally makes no sense unless they're compromised. The GOP needs to burn for this shit.

Yeah man... especially right now at this moment. I mean that's a risky vote to make considering what we know about Deripaska at this point and politicians are always weighing their risks.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

man. i just saw this after my reply :smh:

saundman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All it would have took a few assholes not voting on the DEMs side and we would have been looking at a Republican house.