Myles Garrett about to get kicked out the league

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
It was a safe, neutral position. It's what any PR person would've recommended. I'd imagine that later in the locker room the talk was a bit different and he'd hope that his team would raise up on his behalf. You can't say that shit staring into a camera broadcasting to a National audience.
He should have shut the fuck up. I was like wow! What a way to back your teammate.
you know immediately I thought to myself..anyone else I've ever heard before usually would find something good to say..like no matter how bad the situation..I've heard people before clean it up really well..just saying...

Last edited:

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The NFL has to play this carefully because if they over punish Garrett for this it may possibly spark up another round with Women Groups because of the minor punishments players receive for domestic violence.

Pimpslap407

Rising Star
Registered
He kicked a helmeted head...with intentions, but at least he wasn't unprotected and helpless. That shit inadvertently happens on the 1 Yard line and in scrums every week.

So because he has his helmet on that makes it ok? The league is big on player safety and if kicking another player in the head doesn’t fall under that category, I don’t know what to tell you.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
So because he has his helmet on that makes it ok? The league is big on player safety and if kicking another player in the head doesn’t fall under that category, I don’t know what to tell you.
No, not at all, but there are degrees that I would consider. I wouldn't view it a harshly as if he DIDN'T have a helmet on.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
And theres no shortage of people saying that about Garrett. But there dame sure is a absence of vocal critics stating that Rudolph was the initiator and should also be punished.

Youre wrong.

Garrett was being an NFL pass rusher. Should he have pulled up and neatly place Mason on the ground? Its football. Youre being ridiculous. And Mason didnt "retaliate". He violently attacked a man out of frustration.

Bruh, the QB had thrown the ball before Garrett got to him. He took five of the remaining 15 seconds of the game trying to put the QB on the ground. If the O-line was cut blocking him legally in the last 10 seconds of a blowout game he would be pissed and you know that's true.

one thing that can't be argued is that tackle ended up costing him AT LEAST the rest of this season. And hundreds of thousands if not a million dollars. So I hope trying to get that last hit on the QB in the last 10 seconds was worth it.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Well, while you're at it, just add that Rudolph should've faced something to. :dunno:

I did. And if mason gets a fine, you'll still be in here defending Garrett.

It's funny how almost everyone else that has ever played the game of football has been able to retaliate without swinging a helmet, but Garrett couldn't. Foh.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
People are looking over the fact that Garrett has a history, Mason doesn't

Garrett succeeded in pulling off Mason's helmet and swinging, Mason didn't.

Garrett admitted he fucked up. We're fighting unnecessary battles.......again.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And theres no shortage of people saying that about Garrett. But there dame sure is a absence of vocal critics stating that Rudolph was the initiator and should also be punished.

Youre wrong.

Garrett was being an NFL pass rusher. Should he have pulled up and neatly place Mason on the ground? Its football. Youre being ridiculous. And Mason didnt "retaliate". He violently attacked a man out of frustration.
No one trying to hear that dumb shit. He swung a fucking helmet and hit a man on his head.

That could be deadly. Once he swung the situation changed

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
Do some of you niggas worship the NFL so much that you'll root for a black man to loose his freedom, fuck the money, because he lost his cool and retaliated against a CAC that lashed out at him FIRST out of frustration? Talkin that "leave race out of it", the most CAC statement ever. Are y'all serious right now? That NFL dick must be amazing. Fandom is a cult. Exactly why I pulled back form sports in general.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
If y’all point is that Mason should get punished, he should. Are y’all saying that Garrett’s punishment was unfair?
I think Garrett's punishment is definitely justified. He crossed a line that should never have been broached. Rudolph should be punished & held accountable for his role in escalating things. His bitch ass behavior should not get a pass

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
No one trying to hear that dumb shit. He swung a fucking helmet and hit a man on his head.

That could be deadly. Once he swung the situation changed

Man. You can get a pass for all the other shit... but pulling the man's helmet off and hitting him with it was the shit that put the nail in the coffin. As soon as I saw it, I knew he was done for the year. He actually got lucky because had he connected solidly, he wouldn't have played din the NFL again. He had concussed Mason with that helmet, he would have been given a lifetime ban.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

If Pouncey got 3 games, Rudolph should have gotten at least one. And Pouncey saved both Rudolph and and Garrett because Pouncey getting under Garrett's pads right at the end is what limited the damage on that helmet to the hit head. Had he not blocked that a bit at the end, Garrett might have knocked that CAC out and that would have been it for him.

Garrett started that shit man...lol... but they kept one-upping each other.. that hit was late and the game was over and he was twisting him all up and shit... but instead of just pushing him off, Rudolph was grabbing on Garrett's helmet... so Garrett came back and one-upped him and yanked his shit off... so Rudolph runs up on him to escalate it more, and the Garrett does the ultimate move by hitting him in the head with the fucking helmet! lmbaooo..

listen.. if Garrett doesn't swing that helmet, no one even gets a suspension. It would just a fine a keep it moving.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I did. And if mason gets a fine, you'll still be in here defending Garrett.
Show me defending anyone or eat a pile of dogshit nigga.
No one trying to hear that dumb shit.
This can literally be stated after post youve made in your BGOL history. You're a functional retard.
Man. You can get a pass for all the other shit... but pulling the man's helmet off and hitting him with it was the shit that put the nail in the coffin.
Niggas co-signing brownturd.. My time on this board is coming to an end. Shame on you nigga.

Last edited:

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
So me defending anyone or eat a pile of dogshit nigga.

This can literally be stated after post youve made in your BGOL history. You're a functional retard.

Niggas co-signing brownturd.. My time on this board is coming to an end. Shame on you nigga.

Ol ass nigga your time on this earth is coming to an end lmao.

j/k pops.

Pimpslap407

Rising Star
Registered
Bruh, the QB had thrown the ball before Garrett got to him. He took five of the remaining 15 seconds of the game trying to put the QB on the ground. If the O-line was cut blocking him legally in the last 10 seconds of a blowout game he would be pissed and you know that's true.

one thing that can't be argued is that tackle ended up costing him AT LEAST the rest of this season. And hundreds of thousands if not a million dollars. So I hope trying to get that last hit on the QB in the last 10 seconds was worth it.

Now you’re making excuses. If that was the case why didn’t the Steelers just down ball? You’re looking at this one-sided. As for him throwing ball and Garrett getting there late it’s all part of the game! It’s not like he put a big hit on the QB, he wrapped up and brought him down. But once again everyone wants to focus on the wound but not how the was wound caused.

Last edited:

nate1477

Rising Star
Registered
Do some of you niggas worship the NFL so much that you'll root for a black man to loose his freedom, fuck the money, because he lost his cool and retaliated against a CAC that lashed out at him FIRST out of frustration? Talkin that "leave race out of it", the most CAC statement ever. Are y'all serious right now? That NFL dick must be amazing. Fandom is a cult. Exactly why I pulled back form sports in general.
preach!!!! :yes:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now you’re making excuses. If that was the case why didn’t the Steelers just down ball? You’re looking at this one-sided. As for him throwing ball and Garrett getting there late it’s all part of the game! It’s not like he put a big hit on the QB, he wrapped up and brought him down. But once again everyone wants to wound but not how the wound caused.
So how you explain him hitting another man in the head with a helmet?

Pimpslap407

Rising Star
Registered
If y’all point is that Mason should get punished, he should. Are y’all saying that Garrett’s punishment was unfair?

No man Garret is wrong. His suspension is justified nobody is arguing that. What people have a problem with is Mason Rudolph not being held accountable for his actions! He started the shit and he acting like he did nothing wrong, playing the victim card, when he damn well know what he did and he gonna get away with it. I heard Adam Schefter say the league believes Mason Rudolph hand got stuck in Garrett helmet. He actually said that

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No man Garret is wrong. His suspension is justified nobody is arguing that. What people have a problem with is Mason Rudolph not being held accountable for his actions! He started the shit and he acting like he did nothing wrong, playing the victim card, when he damn well know what he did and he gonna get away with it. I heard Adam Schefter say the league believes Mason Rudolph hand got stuck in Garrett helmet. He actually said that
No one made Garrett hit someone in the head with a helmet. So how is anyone else to blame but himself?

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Show me defending anyone or eat a pile of dogshit nigga.

wild times

CGN_Spec

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Myles-Garrett-Kyle-Rudolph-Meme-20.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Where are you getting this info about tackling from? Steelers ran a play! A whole damn play! Garrett did what he was paid to do which is tackle the damn quarterback! Lmao! Some if not most players play through the end of the play. They finish the damn play. You talking about some other shit. The tackle didn’t warrant the reaction that bitch ass quarterback displayed. Garrett didn’t slam him to the ground or try to hurt him on the play. He just tackled the damn guy. You acting like he just did some outlandish tackling on the quarterback. If you think that’s doing too much then you shouldn’t watch football. Like I said, the bitch ass quarterback acted like a hoe over some silly shit. It wasn’t warranted.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
So how is that the same as hitting someone in the head with a helmet?

Its not. But the point is that one wouldn't have happened without the other.

Rudolf basically started a fight that he couldn't finish. And is now playing victim.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why are people saying that Mason started the fight? Garrett started it with that late hit and takedown wayyyyy after Mason had thrown the ball.

The aggression was started by Garrett! I just don't see where Mason is to blame for anything. He was pissed about the late hit and bearhug takedown.

Pouncey shouldn't be suspended either.

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its not. But the point is that one wouldn't have happened without the other.

Rudolf basically started a fight that he couldn't finish. And is now playing victim.
That nigga Garrett is not some child. He is a grown man and should know better than to hit someone across the head with a helmet.

You can fight without hitting someone in the head with a helmet. Garrett should be banned

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why are people saying that Mason started the fight? Garrett started it with that late hit and takedown wayyyyy after Mason had thrown the ball.
Even if this is true (which it isnt), a so called late hit and wrap up doesnt equate to grabbing a helmet and twisting a guys head off.

You niggas acting like Myles launched and pile drived the guy into the dirt after the whistle was blown. Bullshit. He sacked and wrapped up. And the refs saw nothing illegal about it. There was NO FLAG FOR LATE HIT!!

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even if this is true (which it isnt), a so called late hit and wrap up doesnt equate to grabbing a helmet and twisting a guys head off.

You niggas acting like Myles launched and pile drived the guy into the dirt after the whistle was blown. Bullshit. He sacked and wrapped up. And the refs saw nothing illegal about it. There was NO FLAG FOR LATE HIT!!
Man, you talking about flag. You can see that was a late hit and bullshit takedown with your own eyes.

Mason did overreact a bit but Garrett was all over him way after the ball was gone. He was trying to get that big nigga off him by any means necessary. I would have freaked out too on Garrett for that bullshit.

Nobody is mad at Garrett for snatching off the helmet. They are mad at him hitting Mason with it. That's the only reason this is even a big deal.

It was basically mutual combat up to the point.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man, you talking about flag. You can see that was a late hit and bullshit takedown with your own eyes.
Man please.. There was nothing violent or health threatening about it. And in todays game the refs throw flags if you breath on a QB. Yet they saw NOTHING flag worthy there.. It was a tackle and wrap up. Period. And at its worse interpretation there was NO justification for a QB to try to twist his fucking head off inside the helmet.

You niggas are a disgrace.

Last edited:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man please.. There was nothing violent of helath threatening about it. And in todays game the refs throw flags if you breath on a QB. Yet they saw NOTHING flag worthy there.. It was a tackle and wrap up. Period. And at its worse interpretation there was NO justification for a QB to try to twist his fucking head off inside the helmet.

You niggas are a disgrace.
:roflmao3: :roflmao3: You getting all emotional like Garrett. Calm yo goofy ass down.