Myles Garrett about to get kicked out the league

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I never said Garrett went low. I said if the Steelers were going low on him with 10 seconds in the game he would be rightfully pissed. Garrett knew the ball was gone, he wasn't getting any stats, he just wanted to get one more hit in because. It would be the same if an OL said, let me get one more legal cut block in on Garrett with 10 seconds left. I'm not getting any sacks, it's not going to affect the game. I'm just going to cut block him again because I can.

So now I take it you will be happy and will have nothing else to say since your only point was that you thought Rudolph was getting a pass.

And by the way, fuck Rudolph. i'm on record saying I thought he should get a game.
That's all that I have been calling for personally...to not just let his ass off the hook without SOMETHING.
That "IF" is why I try to emphasize particular words in points that I'm trying to get across. I don't disagree with your point about IF he'd been taken out with a low blow either but I didn't agree with overall argument, meaning there were portions that I was good with.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
"That tackle was unnecessary" is never in a defensive line man's mind....they always want to take the opponent down to the ground.

Plus this is a divisional opponent that you play twice...you want to leave a message
They play the next game on Dec 1st IN Pittsburgh. That game is gonna be a must watch. I'll bet there'll be a shit ton of Phantom calls from the Officials. They're gonna be on the phone with NY during the whole damn game.:lol:

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yall too funny. Yall act like garret pulled the helmet and attacked mason with helmet. When infact mason ran up on him. Once Garrett pull Mason helmet off, he was getting pulled away by Steelers, then mason thought it was safe to run up on Garrett, he ran up him not knowing Garrett was gonna swing that helmet tho lmaooooo. I keep hearing yall saying the tackle was late but no flag was thrown in front of the ref. Blame Steelers coaching staff for calling that stupid ass play lol.

Last edited:

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The problem is that people want a controlled response from the bear when you poke the him.......no mason Rudolph don t start none won t be none

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The problem is that people want a controlled response from the bear when you poke the him.......no mason Rudolph don t start none won t be none
Naw fam that is flat out irresponsible and bad business while also disrespecting your peers of the game. Even the players were disgusted.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I'm going to say this and keep it moving...From,what I see,most people aint saying that Garrett shouldn't be punished they're saying how can the league punish one guy but not the guy that started the whole thing.

Did Garrett went overboard,I agree with you 100% but folks act like he did that for no reason. First,you have a quarterback that tried to take his helmet off and then kicked him in the groin yet the NFL ignores all of it....on video

Nobody isnt saying the quarterback should get the same amount of games as Garrett but he should be suspended for one or two games yet the quarterback gets away scotfree when he was the one that started it...

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
White Player Mason Rudolph & Black Player Myles Garrett Fought: Guess Which One Didn't Get Punished?

I've seen worse happen on a football field, problem with this is he hit a cac. I have no problem with this at all.
Bruh, just keep it real. Garrett tried to bully that whiteboy and it backfired.

Garrett was lucky he was dealing with that whiteboy. If he did that dumb shit to a real nigga, shit would have ended badly.

He was close to never playing football again and arrested if he had knocked Rudolph out.
Here we go again. Now you’re saying that Garrett went low??? There was nothing malicious about that hit on QB! Y’all getting out of hand now with theses excuses. Please find me video which supports what you’re saying. Find me one sports segment or interview where this was discussed and please post.

With that said it’s seems you didn’t read the posts in this threadso let reiterate the main issue. Everyone knows Garrett is wrong and deserves to be suspended, it’s not even up for debate.

THE ISSUE IS THE PERSON WHO INSTIGATED THE ENTIRE THING IS GETTING A PASS AND PLAYING THE VICTIM!! He had a role and he’s not innocent! Acknowledge what he did! There’s too many peeps defending this grown man who is 6’5 +230lbs...He played role and he should be held accountable. Whats your reasoning for him going after Garrett with no helmet when 2 of his teammates are holding Garrett back?

Why is he charging him for?

Again where’s the accountability?
I think some of y'all still getting this twisted. Had Garrett punched Rudolph, he would have been suspended, but it wouldn't have been so bad. He hit him in the head with the fucking helmet! lmbaoo... he was literally inches away (because of Pouncey) from using the helmet to knock out the opposing QB on live fucking television! lmbaooo... Rudolph may be a bitch and overreacted... even if we give you ever point about the racism, Rudolph being a bitch, etc.... which I also all agree played a role, nothing is going to make people overlook Garrett using Rudolph's helmet like a fucking weapon....lol
I'm not sure how people just aren't seeing this. I think it just would have taken Pouncey not slowing up Garrett's swing a bit and throwing it off target and him KOing Rudolph. I don't wish any harm on an athlete, but I'm not gonna lie and say that it wouldn't have been incredible to see Rudolph get dropped by the helmet :lol: but that would have been it for Garrett... he would have gotten a lifetime ban so glad it didn't happen

I kinda wish Garrett had hit Rudolph with the crown of that helmet and layed him out with his head split open to see if these dudes would still be talking that “but what about Rudolph, he started it” talk. It’s like some of y’all really don’t understand what could have happened on that field that night, All that Garret taking Rudolph down, Rudolph getting mad and trying to take Garret helmet off, Garret getting mad and taking Rudolph helmet off is stuff that has happened plenty of times before in football and would of been talked about for about 5 minutes the next day. Myles Garret hitting Rudolph in the head with a helmet is being talked about so much because that was a move that could have been deadly for Rudolph and not only got Garret banned for life but could have landed him in prison. I saw some people saying Baker was wrong for not defending his teammate and saying what Garret was wrong but what Garret did was beyond football

VWchrisATL

Rising Star
OG Investor
So, what the fuck is Rudolph trying to do in that first pic to Garrett? Break his neck? That Rudolph cracka looks like a raging animal to me. Look at that bottom left picture.

EJb009fWkAAg2p0
Troy Aikman claimed his “hand might’ve been stuck”, during his commentary Thursday night...:hmm::lol::hmm:

fourthstbully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I kinda wish Garrett had hit Rudolph with the crown of that helmet and layed him out with his head split open to see if these dudes would still be talking that “but what about Rudolph, he started it” talk. It’s like some of y’all really don’t understand what could have happened on that field that night, All that Garret taking Rudolph down, Rudolph getting mad and trying to take Garret helmet off, Garret getting mad and taking Rudolph helmet off is stuff that has happened plenty of times before in football and would of been talked about for about 5 minutes the next day. Myles Garret hitting Rudolph in the head with a helmet is being talked about so much because that was a move that could have been deadly for Rudolph and not only got Garret banned for life but could have landed him in prison. I saw some people saying Baker was wrong for not defending his teammate and saying what Garret was wrong but what Garret did was beyond football
I wish he would have hit him with the crown too. Just because.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
The more I think about this the more times that I remember players using helmets during fights.

Seems like FAU or FIU vs Miami had players swinging helmets.

Dude in the clip that I posted from Jason Whitlock told a story about how he got hit with a helmet in practice.

Yesterday on Undisputed Eric Dickerson was telling a story about the 83 or 85 Rams having a fight with the Jets where players were swinging helmets.

pookie

BGOL Investor
The more I think about this the more times that I remember players using helmets during fights.

Seems like FAU or FIU vs Miami had players swinging helmets.

Dude in the clip that I posted from Jason Whitlock told a story about how he got hit with a helmet in practice.

Yesterday on Undisputed Eric Dickerson was telling a story about the 83 or 85 Rams having a fight with the Jets where players were swinging helmets.

you keep saying “swinging helmets”, what we saw in the video from that game was a player without a helmet on getting hit upside his head with a helmet.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
like I said you kept saying “swinging“ but I have not seen any player hit over the head with a helmet

slowed down version for you

Thank you for posting a slow motion video of Incognito getting hit in the face.

Is his face not connected to his head?

Anything above the neck is the head.

Like i stated, this has happened before.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
After watching the video, NFL needs to sit Mason. I hadn't watched the video again until this morning. Mason ran up to get that work. It's worse than clearing the bench.

Foot to the nuts too.

But let some of the sports talk guys and listeners tell it, Mason was innocent. :smh:

I wish Myles just tossed the helmet away and connected with a fist and broke Mason's fucking jaw. Then we'd see what cacs would say about a man being held back and hitting someone coming at him.

pookie

BGOL Investor
Thank you for posting a slow motion video of Incognito getting hit in the face.

Is his face not connected to his head?

Anything above the neck is the head.

Like i stated, this has happened before.

I posted the slow motion, zoomed in video because you know he didn’t even get hit by the helmet, other player “swung” it at him just like you been saying

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
I posted the slow motion, zoomed in video because you know he didn’t even get hit by the helmet, other player “swung” it at him just like you been saying

He did get hit by the helmet, which is why the guy that hit him was suspended.

pookie

BGOL Investor
He did get hit by the helmet, which is why the guy that hit him was suspended.

once again..swing:rolleyes2:
Back in the 2013 preseason, then-Texans defensive end Antonio Smith got in a scuffle with then-Dolphins guard Incognito, removed Incognito’s helmet and then swung it at him. Smith missed making contact with Incognito’s head, but was still suspended for one game for the incident.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Got a new perspective on the video.

Miles Garrett should still get the year, but Mason should at least get half that.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After watching the video, NFL needs to sit Mason. I hadn't watched the video again until this morning. Mason ran up to get that work. It's worse than clearing the bench.

Foot to the nuts too.

But let some of the sports talk guys and listeners tell it, Mason was innocent. :smh:

I wish Myles just tossed the helmet away and connected with a fist and broke Mason's fucking jaw. Then we'd see what cacs would say about a man being held back and hitting someone coming at him.

My whole point is that you can t control the response of someone's retaliation when you start the fight