Myles Garrett about to get kicked out the league

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Swinging the helmet at a man head is what did it.

I'm shocked people are having a hard time understanding this. All the other shit was pretty standard. You don't see players ripping another player's helmet off that often, but no one would have made a fuss about it. Garrett would have just been fined 20 or 30 racks for it and that would have been it.

As soon as he hit dude in the head with his own helmet, I knew he was done for the season. There is no way a league that goes out of it's way to protect QBs not named Cam Newton was going to allow a slap on this wrist on that. If Pouncey didn't slow up that hit and it would have landed on the temple, Garrett would have likely never played in the NFL again.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm shocked people are having a hard time understanding this. All the other shit was pretty standard. You don't see players ripping another player's helmet off that often, but no one would have made a fuss about it. Garrett would have just been fined 20 or 30 racks for it and that would have been it.

As soon as he hit dude in the head with his own helmet, I knew he was done for the season. There is no way a league that goes out of it's way to protect QBs not named Cam Newton was going to allow a slap on this wrist on that. If Pouncey didn't slow up that hit and it would have landed on the temple, Garrett would have likely never played in the NFL again.
I agree. If they would have pulled each other helmet off and actually threw punches that landed, the most they would have got is the fine you spoke of.

The only thing that would have made the news cycle was talking about the heated rivalry.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
ESPN’s Josina Anderson apologizes for Mason Rudolph ‘private parts’ tweet
By Mark Fischer
November 16, 2019 | 2:24pm | Updated

'We could beat 'em anywhere!': Mini Tom Brady fires up his team

0:42
/
0:57

MORE ON:
MYLES GARRETT
Myles Garrett to appeal suspension after helmet attack

Jets LB talks sack goals, Adam Gase, unique childhood

A-Rod's reward, Myles Garrett hypocrisy: This is TV's kid problem

NFL villain is furious: Don't compare me to Myles Garrett

ESPN reporter Josina Anderson apologized Saturday for her tweet that chastised Mason Rudolph for allegedly grabbing Myles Garrett’s “private parts” during the Browns-Steelers brawl Thursday night.
“What word would be used to describe this if an NFL player grabbed a female’s private parts in a non-consensual way? Pause,” she wrote in the since-deleted tweet following the Browns’ 21-7 win over the Steelers. “Would that be assault? Male or female, this nonconsensual act right here is beyond invasive, provoking and wrong.”
Anderson shared a photo from the game that showed Rudolph and Garrett tangled up after Garrett hit Rudolph over the head with the Steelers quarterback’s helmet following an on-the-field scuffle between the two players near the end of the game.
Anderson used an arrow to point to Rudolph’s left hand, seemingly implying he grabbed Garrett’s crotch-area.
“Mistakes need to be owned, and I will own mine here,” Anderson tweeted Saturday. “With the benefit of additional angles, it’s clear my tweet misinterpreted one of the photos taken during the brawl. That’s my fault, I apologize. My goal is to always be completely accurate and fair.”
Garrett was suspended for the remainder of the season and playoffs, at a minimum, without pay, and Rudolph, who was not injured in the incident, is expected to be fined, according to NFL Network.
Pittsburgh’s Maurkice Pouncey (three games) and Cleveland’s Larry Ogunjobi (one game) were also suspended without pay for their roles in the fight.

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No one is getting suspended for grabbing a facemask, pushing and shoving, scraping on the grown. Even a few punches thrown is most likely a find

Swinging the helmet at a man head is what did it. The rest of what happened is nothing. Basically they got into a fight on the field which is nothing but Myles took it to far
I think everyone agrees garret should be suspended for helmet, but mason should be suspended a game too. You just keep trying to change the narrative. Everyone agrees Garrett should be suspended lol.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
76962986_774046706339875_6617774408125644800_n.jpg

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Woohoo boy; you throw this accusation out; better hope you’ve got audio of it to back it up or they are coming for your neck:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Woohoo boy; you throw this accusation out; better hope you’ve got audio of it to back it up or they are coming for your neck:

funny thing is..

this was intimated from the JUMP.

didn't Josina even kinda say this?

yeah he just fucked himself up, I saw people saying “if Rudolph called him a racial slur” how it could be justified and now Myles Garrett and decided to try that strategy. In the article it says “prior to him swinging the helmet” if he is saying Rudolph said it when he ran up on him while the 2 other players were holding him back then the question is gonna be did they hear it

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
funny thing is..

this was intimated from the JUMP.

didn't Josina even kinda say this?
C'mon man.... We all know that this is bullshit. His lawyers are using Rudolph's Trump tweets and the Garrett's race to try to get the suspension cut down to a few games.
Sometimes it's good to stand on it like a man and be honest and fight.
This just makes Garrett look weak.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
If the latest allegations are true, Myles was absolutely right in trying to split that cac’s skull wide open. That’s the correct way the bigot should be dealt with.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
C'mon man.... We all know that this is bullshit. His lawyers are using Rudolph's Trump tweets and the Garrett's race to try to get the suspension cut down to a few games.

Bruh, why are you so sure he's lying. I joked about it a few posts up, but I have no reason not to to believe him (or Mason for that matter). True is, we don't know. But I'm damn sure not about to side w/ the white boy on GP alone.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, why are you so sure he's lying. I joked about it a few posts up, but I have no reason not to to believe him (or Mason for that matter). True is, we don't know. But I'm damn sure not about to side w/ the white boy on GP alone.
I didn't say anything about riding for Mason, but if Mason called him a name, I'm sure he would have voiced that shit right after the fact. This is just some shit his attorneys are using. That's obvious.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Booger McFarland is a coon bro. He's on ESPN now saying it makes no difference to him and that if Mason did, it doesn't excuse Garrett's reaction.

I'm starting to believe it, given Garrett's reaction. That reaction had a lot of anger associated w/ it and players are saying that's uncharacteristic for Garrett.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
So that we are clear, if Mason called him a N66a, then he deserved that helmet hit 10 times over. I just don't think he called him that.

In all fairness, you make a compelling point. Most of us (if called a nigga) would mention that immediately. That stated, it doesn't align w/ what players are saying about Garrett's character.

Pimpslap407

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If the latest allegations are true, Myles was absolutely right in trying to split that cac’s skull wide open. That’s the correct way the bigot should be dealt with.

Mason has denied he said anything. A lot of his teammates are coming to his defense. As for Garrett we all know he was reacting to something and the idea was already floated there was a slur used, I just wish he would have said something about it after the interview. Now it’s going to come off like he’s desperate. My guess someone is going to leak a video or audio of Mason using racial slurs in his college days.

Last edited:

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
When in doubt and out of excuses you can always.......................................
9vNSFmG.jpg

Ahhh, so this is the great race card!!! How does one use this card in real life? Hmmmm, so the this card was only invented (to my knowledge) during the OJ trial to counter Johnny Cochrans point s about how racist the LAPD ( Mark Furman) were. I guess Johnny is intellectual lazy, huh?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

All I'm saying is people acting like this just came out of left field.

I dont know if it happened or not but the moment it DID happen the whole racial slur thing WAS suggested

So i aint dismissing it off hand

However all this is moot because Myles lawyer said this didn't happen.

White folks now just using this to get their pity points and find a way to diss Kaep.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
All I'm saying is people acting like this just came out of left field.

I dont know if it happened or not but the moment it DID happen the whole racial slur thing WAS suggested

So i aint dismissing it off hand

However all this is moot because Myles lawyer said this didn't happen.

White folks now just using this to get their pity points and find a way to diss Kaep.
Let me just bump this again

I think this is from Mason’s lawyer