MY SON LIVES WITH me RENT FREE AND IS NOW MOVING OUT. I WONT LET HIM TAKE THE BED

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
Give a fish it’ll always be eaten. Teach him to fish and he can catch whatever he wants to eat. Learn a life skill you can use forever. If they don’t want to learn to fish I’m chucking yo ass into the water and you figure it out. Now you don’t have to worry about eating a fish or catching one. You are the fish now!

To all you dads coming with the love I understand. I did that too. Got me nowhere. From here on out it’s all ether. I tried everything. Mf can’t get right.

preach nukka .....

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
THIS!!! My punkass son asked me could he move in and I said sure son! I’d love to have you! But you under my rules, I’m not your mama. Mf then asked me for a couple thousand to move in? To Move IN?!? I said nigga, you normally “pay” to move in! I don’t fucking pay you, you numbskull motherfucker! :hmm: He still with his mom.

Life is hard. As a man life is harder. As a black man life is a struggle. Welcome to the struggle son. IDGAF you my son either. Life ain’t gonna treat you kind. Sooner you realize that better off you’ll get on your grind.

Damn he asked for money to move in!?!?!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Damn he asked for money to move!?!?!

giphy.gif
To move IN! Not just move.

These kids fucked with the wrong parent.

I would of said hell yes I'll give you money to move in.

I'd take the money, pay his landlord for him (ME) then treat myself to something I wanted.

Thanks son, you da da best!
I like to cut out the middle man

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I wish I had a dad.

You and me both. Sad shit when a man has 9 boys but was never a father to but 1. My dad ain’t shit. I let him know that several years ago. No curse words or nothing. We talked man to man, father to son and father to father. 46 chromosomes in a human being, I thanked him for his 23. Never taught me anything, was never there. Also told him I’m better than you like you always envisioned too. Better than you’ll ever be. My house is bigger. I’m bigger. I have more assets than you and I retired right after the age of 40. Your only son that ever made it. You taught me indirectly, life put its foot in my ass for the rest and I got it from here on but it’s like the Wuxi finger hold. Shifu didn’t teach me me that. Nope. I figured it out. Skadoosh!

Last edited:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
As I like to joke on my peoples on how he harasses his son..one day you will get old and maybe be confined to a wheelchair..than it’s your son turn to become king petty and be like oh you remember that time you denied me the bed and than shove the wheelchair into the wall

That may be true one but I honestly don’t expect any child, sibling, or family member to come help. It’ll most like he others with uncommon empathy and compassion who get paid to do that. And I’ll definitely be happy with my life because nothing and nobody held me back from shit in life. I had an amazing life in spite of all the bullshit. When life gave me lemons I put that shit in the tequila shot and mobbed on!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Got daughters. I'll be aight
Daughters: shit I don’t even like wiping my own ass you think I’m going be wiping my old fathers ass when he can’t do it himself.. let our brother take care of him

son: oh so ya want me to take care of wheelchair jimmy.. I got a few walls to introduce him to.. deny me my bed when I was 19 huh

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That may be true one but I honestly don’t expect any child, sibling, or family member to come help. It’ll most like he others with uncommon empathy and compassion who get paid to do that. And I’ll definitely be happy with my life because nothing and nobody held me back from shit in life. I had an amazing life in spite of all the bullshit. When life gave me lemons I put that shit in the tequila shot and mobbed on!
Quick secret in nyc you can get paid to take care of your elders or people with some kind of condition.. actually can make $20 an hr doing so.. it’s a lil loophole in the system that just started a few yrs ago(pandemic)

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Give a fish it’ll always be eaten. Teach him to fish and he can catch whatever he wants to eat. Learn a life skill you can use forever. If they don’t want to learn to fish I’m chucking yo ass into the water and you figure it out. Now you don’t have to worry about eating a fish or catching one. You are the fish now!

To all you dads coming with the love I understand. I did that too. Got me nowhere. From here on out it’s all ether. I tried everything. Mf can’t get right.

what are the issues?