MY SON LIVES WITH me RENT FREE AND IS NOW MOVING OUT. I WONT LET HIM TAKE THE BED

christop

Rising Star
Registered
Only bill he had before is car and insurance. Now he wants to move in with friend and now more bills. Yall think I'm being petty by not letting him take bed? lol . I see it as a learning lesson
Make him pay like $100 for it if you are trying to teach responsibility?

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Let him take that nasty ass bed. You really wanna keep a bed that’s probably soaked in teenager young adult nut? His daddy on BGOL he probably on here too.

His first time moving out, trust me there will be plenty of time to show and teach lessons about being on your own.

Right now he’s excited and eager for the experience nothing wrong with giving him the bed to add some creature comforts to his new place make it feel like home a little bit.

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
You wrong for that. LMAO
You know he wanna move out so he can run dem hoes like he want to so you tryna throw a wrench by keeping the bed that he gonna need.
You ain't slick.
:lol: #petty
boo-boo-this-man.gif

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Only bill he had before is car and insurance. Now he wants to move in with friend and now more bills. Yall think I'm being petty by not letting him take bed? lol . I see it as a learning lesson

Nah, fuck him. Tell him to buy his own shit just get the fuck out. Like now. Also tell him you welcome son! You always motherfucking welcome! You lil bitchass nigga!

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
You doing good brother. Make him buy that bed or get his own.

THIS!!! My punkass son asked me could he move in and I said sure son! I’d love to have you! But you under my rules, I’m not your mama. Mf then asked me for a couple thousand to move in? To Move IN?!? I said nigga, you normally “pay” to move in! I don’t fucking pay you, you numbskull motherfucker! :hmm: He still with his mom.

Life is hard. As a man life is harder. As a black man life is a struggle. Welcome to the struggle son. IDGAF you my son either. Life ain’t gonna treat you kind. Sooner you realize that better off you’ll get on your grind.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
THIS!!! My punkass son asked me could he move in and I said sure son! I’d love to have you! But you under my rules, I’m not your mama. Mf then asked me for a couple thousand to move in? To Move IN?!? I said nigga, you normally “pay” to move in! I don’t fucking pay you, you numbskull motherfucker! :hmm: He still with his mom.

Life is hard. As a man life is harder. As a black man life is a struggle. Welcome to the struggle son. IDGAF you my son either. Life ain’t gonna treat you kind. Sooner you realize that better off you’ll get on your grind.
True. But one thing I'm not with putting seeds out when they hit 18 ,19 . By 21 you gotta go though

letsshoot

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yea bro give his little ass the bed and the bedroom set ... and if for some reason ( it will be ) he comes back he gets to sleep on the floor now and PAY YOU RENT ( tough love ) ( THEN GIVE THE RENT BACK TO HIM THE WAY HE GAVE IT TO YOU) when he moves out again... Its the old recycling trick

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
He should be able to get in and out around 500 from ikea. And they have that scratch and dent section. I got hella furniture from there back when I bought my home.

Gotta learn to be resourceful and independent at some point.

Give a fish it’ll always be eaten. Teach him to fish and he can catch whatever he wants to eat. Learn a life skill you can use forever. If they don’t want to learn to fish I’m chucking yo ass into the water and you figure it out. Now you don’t have to worry about eating a fish or catching one. You are the fish now!

To all you dads coming with the love I understand. I did that too. Got me nowhere. From here on out it’s all ether. I tried everything. Mf can’t get right.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
What's your situation, was he raised in your household, his mother's, or the both of you guys, and who are you living with now?

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I had two of the older rugrats move out over the years.

My oldest, left his furniture, years later asked for it when he was at a temp job somewhat close by, we gave it to him, he brought it back later and was all missing madd pieces that I had to go and buy back the slats and hardware. We turned his old room into an exercise room so out that into a guest room.
Dresser and night stands he destroyed.

Daughter when she left, she wanted new furniture, which I had to go assemble anyways.

I feel OP, about the bedroom furniture thing cause when they leave, you have to refurnish the rooms. We have family come from time to time and stay like over Xmas had madd fam fly down, everyone had their own bedrooms. No one slept on couches.

Our thing wasn't about teaching them fuckers a lesson. Shit was about me having to shell out bread to furnish another God damn room that's gonna be for "looks". We have a 5 bdrm with only two occupied. Last kid now here, sleeps in one, uses the other for full VR and gaming setup.

He got one more year and he gonna feel the bottom of my foot on his ass, I can't wait for him to go to college.

Then I'll be rugrat free.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If y'all see a naked young man running around talking about his Dad took his clothes because he paid for them, then you know who it is.

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member

sound like my wife's son ..... she been paying that nukka rent since forever, I'm thinking he got a grip saved, but he ain't got no car ..... so i guess not .....

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

He's your son......let him have the bed.