MY SON LIVES WITH me RENT FREE AND IS NOW MOVING OUT. I WONT LET HIM TAKE THE BED

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
What a hoe ass daddy u are.
-Yoda
I had a ho ass dad that did that shit to me... with a bed that no one was using except me for like three years... :lol:
yoda-haha.gif

djkidrich

τђë κïd fяºm qµęęñ§
Certified Pussy Poster
It depends if he has been responsible so far if he has let him have it if not make him pay for it or get a new one....

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
-Only reason to not let him take the bed is because you believe he'll be back to sleep in it at some point.....
-I would let him take it,unless he starts to get to talking about tv's,micro-wave,toaster and shit he for sure didn't buy and he think he might need.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe he wants to keep the bed so he can go in that room late at night and cry while sniffing the sheets.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
shiiiid i get cha bro. i'd be glad my kid is leaving but eating food is one thing....you wanna take furniture you better have a decent replacement or some cash ready. furniture shopping is time consuming....worse with your girl

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
my son moved out the second he turned 18!!

i didn't let him take his bedroom suit......hell i just bought it!!

but that's not why i didn't let him take it. I told him he would always have a place to land if shit goes sideways

he will never take me up on that though.... i raised one head strong dude..

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We need more info.

Education, job, age.

Why's he living at home? To stack for his own place or just has little direction in life?

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
Ain't like you gonna use it or need it.
You know he need one so let him have it.
I think you feel some kinda way because he moving out ya house especially if it's just you n him there.
First off though...how old is ya son?

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
How old is he? What kinda kid is he (good kid, fuck up, knucklehead, wayward, ambitious)?
19. Good kid, just hard headed. Got him a good job on military base making 18.50 hr he quit that now making about 16. Used to only charge him 100 a check. But stop that when he got a car. Nigga moving backwards. He will be joining the Air Force though

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You right by keeping the bed. In case he may have to move back in. Who ever he is moving in with my try to keep it and say your son owes him that. It is not like the bed is a house. A blow up mattress is less than 50 dollars.