Registered
These smilies...
damn.png
deadmanny.png

I know right!?!
goteem.png

But still.
empire-taraji-p-henson-as-cookie-lyon.png

You are right tho'. New pics would set this thing off.

Nice...Mouse. I've been on the board for years and I have to say you've matured nicely.... good pic.

This vid looks good, got a love/hate relationship with hood flicks but if I can fuck with Goodfellas/Godfather I can fuck with this. But you have to get it off Vimeo - it keeps freezing. Can't drop that 5 if I can't watch it.

willbprod

Rising Star
OG Investor
I know right!?!
goteem.png

But still.
empire-taraji-p-henson-as-cookie-lyon.png

You are right tho'. New pics would set this thing off.

This vid looks good, got a love/hate relationship with hood flicks but if I can fuck with Goodfellas/Godfather I can fuck with this. But you have to get it off Vimeo - it keeps freezing. Can't drop that 5 if I can't watch it.
Naw bro, never had a problem with it freezing...refresh your page and go to the vimeo page and it should be all good. Let me know how it goes. And thanks for the interest.

KingAddies

Rising Star
Registered
30 minutes in six 5 minute installments (proudly, but only for MM'stacy). I'm holding her legs up for 25 minutes each time afterward to ensure we have a son.

Anybody know what $300 x 6 + travel & expenses + WU/Moneygram fees is?

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
30 minutes in six 5 minute installments (proudly, but only for MM'stacy). I'm holding her legs up for 25 minutes each time afterward to ensure we have a son.

Anybody know what $300 x 6 + travel & expenses + WU/Moneygram fees is?
Naw mouse don't need no breaks

She getting cold Steele the whole 30 mins