dd0.jpg

94d.jpg

40f.jpg

cd9.jpg

c2f.jpg

BurnOfTheGlock

Potential Star
Registered
Yo. I never understood this, but why do women cover up the aerola part and thats it? Thats kinda lick me rocking out w/my cock out and just covering up the head.

MissMighty

Fuck You INGRATES
Platinum Member
BurnOfTheGlock said:
Yo. I never understood this, but why do women cover up the aerola part and thats it? Thats kinda lick me rocking out w/my cock out and just covering up the head.

Must be the beauty of having more than one private part to keep covered. The areola isn't covered it's the nipple that completes the breast without a nipple you might as well not have boobs you can't feed your offspring without a nipple.​

ladiesluve-703

wannabe star
Registered
MissMighty said:

Must be the beauty of having more than one private part to keep covered. The areola isn't covered it's the nipple that completes the breast without a nipple you might as well not have boobs you can't feed your offspring without a nipple.​

actually you can. just sell some ass but nice pictures. what wrong with nips poppin out the bra though.

BurnOfTheGlock

Potential Star
Registered
MissMighty said:

i feel ya but. thats bullshit.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/breast

anyway, keep doing what you do ;) i was just wondering.

and what do you know about feeding offspring? you looking for someone to mate with? :ninja

MissMighty

Fuck You INGRATES
Platinum Member
BurnOfTheGlock said:
i feel ya but. thats bullshit.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/breast

anyway, keep doing what you do ;) i was just wondering.

and what do you know about feeding offspring? you looking for someone to mate with? :ninja

Well ya know the milk comes out of the nipples right so didn't think they could get it out of the boob without it natural but I could have just simply said maybe cause I choose not to? lol but nah not trying to have no babies too young for all that got wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more life to live.

Complex said:
So this really is you I always admitted you had a nice body

I've only denied the ones that weren't be showing fullllllllllllllllllllllll nudity.​

cooly

Potential Star
Registered
damn babe thanks for the pics your body is out of this world...lawdy lawdy lawdy

DVS

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BurnOfTheGlock said:
Yo. I never understood this, but why do women cover up the aerola part and thats it?

they do it just to tease and piss us off. that shit errks the hell out of me. i mean errrbody got nipples... if you gonna show us 99% of your titty, whats the point of stopping there? its just ruining beautiful artwork.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
gameboy said:
whoever made that beat BETTER NOT quit their day job,,, that shit sucked!

Yuh you gotta be pretty high on X to really appreciate that...the bassline got me tapping toes though...

... :lol: ...I'm loving this pic...

64a.jpg

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
DVS said:

they do it just to tease and piss us off. that shit errks the hell out of me. i mean errrbody got nipples... if you gonna show us 99% of your titty, whats the point of stopping there? its just ruining beautiful artwork.

It's like watching a good suspense movie and missing the last 10 minutes...