My Brother This is How You Treat A White Queen

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
FGHQMIKVEAE3P7H

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
Same bro. Was an older white man (70s) and a younger (but older than me) wife (45-50). I was in my 20s. I was gonna do it because she was bad but having grampa Strohman watching freaked me out so I pussied out.
:lol:

Yeah I had a situation that i suspected was heading in that direction but all I could think of in the back of my mind was being set up to be shot in the back

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I was at a IHOP in El Paso once when me and my buddy were approached by this old white dude. He said his wife had been checking us out and wanted to know if we would come over later in the day (night) to "hang out". We went to work in White Sands that day debating whether to go "hang out". I was down for it but my boy chickened out. So we didn't go. Old Sergeant Major wanted his young wife 40ish done....crazy times...

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
I was at a IHOP in El Paso once when me and my buddy were approached by this old white dude. He said his wife had been checking us out and wanted to know if we would come over later in the day (night) to "hang out". We went to work in White Sands that day debating whether to go "hang out". I was down for it but my boy chickened out. So we didn't go. Old Sergeant Major wanted his young wife 40ish done....crazy times...

this has me chuckling remembering when I was approached at an Outback Steakhouse back in 2007-08 after getting back from Iraq.

bad ass Asian chick shoots her shot first and I respond but the Dude comes over and my BGOL instincts kick in. I politely decline.
Thought the same thing some retired SGM who got him a red light district Korean and brought her back to the states.