Mortal Kombat is back!!

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Only playable characters this weekend are Scorpion, Scarlet and Baraka

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got a late start on the beta. Muthafuckas been playing all day doing combos and shit while I'm just now learning the fucking buttons!! Bunch of Scorpion cheesing bitches. Once I get the hang of this shit, me and Baraka gon be killing shit!!

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Played over 100 hundred :lol:

Mostly all with Scarlet.. I love her character, think she might be my main

game is smooth as fuck and the graphics are incredible

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Beta comes out next week.. disappointed only 5 playable characters.. Jade, Skarlet, Scorpion, Kabal and Baraka

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Here they go announcing season pass fighters. Cool to have Shang Tsung back but damn man. :smh:

ilikebigbutts

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
why would a season pass be a surprise these days? i had a very interesting discussion about that kind of stuff yesterday at work. the cost of making games has risen to a point where dlc practically became a necessity for these companies to survive. sure there are some who abuses it (EA sorry asses lol). but almost every commodity or form of entertainment has enjoyed the joys and pitfalls of inflation but videogames hasnt increased its core price since the ps2 days. thats 19 years of games only costing $60.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jax looks sick

D2iRm-IWkAM8GDj.png:large

ilikebigbutts

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
im also playing the beta. the wait seems so close but yet so far for the full game. i cant wait to play the story mode. gonna make a day of it. no distractions while i do it lol

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
whooping ass with Scarlet.

I love the design of Jade, but she's fucking wack man :smh:

bitch got no combos unless you got them boxed in the corners.. that's weak