Mortal Kombat is back!!

kogalee muhammad

BANNED
Registered
are you white?

Tell him, "wait, up, now. no smile and now pat on the back and forget about this damn MK game and lets talk about these reparations for black descendant of slaves in the hells of north america. If he's white he would instantly change... His face would start turning red. He would open up his mouth and his teef would turn into FANGS! then his HORNS would come up! Then he'd grow a spear ended tail. See you have to call the cracka OUT!

The Honorable Minister Louis Farrahkan gives instructions on how to do this starting at 6:45 minutes in to this video

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mortal Kombat 11 Story Prologue Cinematic

Mortal Kombat 11: Sonya Blade Trailer (Voiced By Ronda Rousey)

Mortal Kombat 11 Geras Reveal Trailer

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hope this game is ok for button mashers!

Sometime when u gettin ur ass kicked u can just frantically mash all the buttons and sumthing might happen in your favor.

It works better on some MK's than others. This one seems like it might be technical.

Im buying either way!!

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
D0hsRNSWoAALw8i.jpg:large

the entire roster was leaked... :eek:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm a MK master but who the fuck is Geras,where aaron Black and Jax?

Johnnie Cage sucks,people like the character more so than his moves and what he can do,that's why he was one of the first to die and show up in the Nether Realm still talking shit.

ilikebigbutts

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm a MK master but who the fuck is Geras,where aaron Black and Jax?

Johnnie Cage sucks,people like the character more so than his moves and what he can do,that's why he was one of the first to die and show up in the Nether Realm still talking shit.

Geras is a new character working for the new boss in the game. Erron Black and Jax is in the game. they havent been officially revealed but the leaked roster has them in it. we'll see trailers for them soon.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I love the way designed Jade in this game, from her skin tone to her outfit

KAyZcH9.jpg

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
can anyone explain what happened to liu kang?
He accidentally died during an argument with Raiden when he thought Raiden had gone mad for suggesting that he let Shao Kahn win. Raiden was trying to prevent Armageddon from happening but Liu Kang didn't believe him. He died from the combination of Raiden's electricity & his own fire causing mortal wounds & severe burns. Quan Chi ended up absorbing his soul afterwards