gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
I am late as fuck
but Vince and Kahn are trying to kill what made NXT special. it orginally it was development but grew into the biggest 'indy' wrestling promotion of all time and was a legit alternative to the main roster built by guys and gals that didn't fit the Vince mode. They can continue to excel with women because women's wrestling is still on the come up. But Cole and any indy darling that isnt at least 6'2'' and 250 would be an absolute fool to sign with the E if they have options. Look how they treat lifers like Braun, Bray, Big Show, Henry...etc.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
I am late as fuck
but Vince and Kahn are trying to kill what made NXT special. it orginally it was development but grew into the biggest 'indy' wrestling promotion of all time and was a legit alternative to the main roster built by guys and gals that didn't fit the Vince mode. They can continue to excel with women because women's wrestling is still on the come up. But Cole and any indy darling that isnt at least 6'2'' and 250 would be an absolute fool to sign with the E if they have options. Look how they treat lifers like Braun, Bray, Big Show, Henry...etc.

That's the maddening part about it.

Vince clearly thought he could beat AEW with their C-show. They didn't and now he's sabotaging NXT because he wants to use indy wrestlers as the scapegoat this time.

The guys he wants to replace them with, he's had PLENTY of them over the years - Mason Ryan, Ryback, Chris Masters, Mojo Rawley, Wade Barrett, Baron Corbin, Cesaro, EC3, etc., and had most of them in the 20s and DIDN'T DO JACK SHIT with them. (Hell, Bronson Reed!). They had Rusev, Jack Swagger, Luke Harper, Lance Archer, Brian Cage.

They could've been building any of those guys up. But Vince fucked each of them up because he blew his load when he saw them and put them on TV too soon and did it without having shit for them to do or hiding their weaknesses or letting them be creative.

Now he wants a roster full of them like 1) that's going to make NXT better and 2) they could book them worth a damn when they get moved to the main roster.

They just tried to get Jaxson Ryker over last month, but they can't because he's a real life piece of shit. Last year, they tried to get Lars Sullivan over, and the best they could do was to have Michael Cole and Corey Graves call him a freak 40 times a minute cuz of that homo tape.

Vince wants NXT to be a fuckin' Brock Lesnar factory and it's only gonna make things worse.

NXT was good because it was full of indy guys who already knew how to wrestle. Don't nobody wanna see a bunch of young, cheap, green bodybuilders with stereotype gimmicks do scoop slams and leg drops as finishers but Vince McMahon.

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
I predicted that this would happen.

I told my boy that Vince is going to Turn NXT into developmental, because he wants to make the WWE into a circus where it's about the spectacle and not the wrestler.

He loved the spectacle of the Fiend, but didn't know what to do with the wrestler, same with Alister Black, Bollywood Boyz (yeah i know), The Hurt Business and so on....

Vince wants the control and say so with the wrestlers moving forward.

He can't control the Indy wrestler, since he can't change what they built themselves, but with the new young wrestlers he can control from beginning to end.

For Example: Bryan Danielson (already established) and Mike Mizanin (The Miz - WWE bred)

Vince likes the Miz, because he can control the Miz, Bryan wants control of his character...

This is the reason NXT as we know it is dead and both HHH and Shawn are fucked because they couldn't compete with NXT

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
That's the maddening part about it.

Vince clearly thought he could beat AEW with their C-show. They didn't and now he's sabotaging NXT because he wants to use indy wrestlers as the scapegoat this time.

The guys he wants to replace them with, he's had PLENTY of them over the years - Mason Ryan, Ryback, Chris Masters, Mojo Rawley, Wade Barrett, Baron Corbin, Cesaro, EC3, etc., and had most of them in the 20s and DIDN'T DO JACK SHIT with them. (Hell, Bronson Reed!). They had Rusev, Jack Swagger, Luke Harper, Lance Archer, Brian Cage.

They could've been building any of those guys up. But Vince fucked each of them up because he blew his load when he saw them and put them on TV too soon and did it without having shit for them to do or hiding their weaknesses or letting them be creative.

Now he wants a roster full of them like 1) that's going to make NXT better and 2) they could book them worth a damn when they get moved to the main roster.

They just tried to get Jaxson Ryker over last month, but they can't because he's a real life piece of shit. Last year, they tried to get Lars Sullivan over, and the best they could do was to have Michael Cole and Corey Graves call him a freak 40 times a minute cuz of that homo tape.

Vince wants NXT to be a fuckin' Brock Lesnar factory and it's only gonna make things worse.

NXT was good because it was full of indy guys who already knew how to wrestle. Don't nobody wanna see a bunch of young, cheap, green bodybuilders with stereotype gimmicks do scoop slams and leg drops as finishers but Vince McMahon.
damn....we on the same wave path.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bianca's championship run has been boring. Not entirely her fault as the Smackdown roster is so thin there's no credible contenders other than Bayley and Sasha. Now she's back to having a rematch already with Sasha. If she beats Sasha again then what and if Sasha beats her then what. There's no kind of spark in this division at all; it's all stale.

I think it would be a mistake for Bianca to win again against Sasha again at Summerslam. Granted I'm a Sasha fan so I'm very biased but Bianca beats Sasha, then what? She goes to fight Zelina or Carmella again. Sasha & Bianca going back and forth would be great for Smackdown. Becky is coming back somewhere. I would say Raw would be better but with them touring and Seth on Smackdown, I can see her going there. This next draft needs to really shake shit up.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Bianca's championship run has been boring. Not entirely her fault as the Smackdown roster is so thin there's no credible contenders other than Bayley and Sasha. Now she's back to having a rematch already with Sasha. If she beats Sasha again then what and if Sasha beats her then what. There's no kind of spark in this division at all; it's all stale.

Shouldve had Bianca turn on Sasha instead..be choking her with the ponytail :roflmao2: