Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They need to just go ahead and make Britt a face again. She's getting huge babyface reactions but she's supposed to be a heel. Poor Red Velvet is supposed to be the babyface in this feud. I'm not so sure I would have them main eventing the first Rampage show. That could backfire.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Shouldve had Bianca turn on Sasha instead..be choking her with the ponytail :roflmao2:

^^^

See that is what is missing in the WWE, got solid booking. That would have been a great work! They could have took the Sasha turn in a more henious incident she could have choked Bianca out with her braid and then tied her up with it or tied a knot to it somewhere or scalped and kept it as a trophy. That would been great heat.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Finally moving on? They've been jobbing her out from jump. She loses and loses then random gets a few wins only to start losing again

I don't think it's completely accurate to say they've been jobbing her out from the jump. She's a former champion and has had more than her share of opportunities. She's just too bland of a character and that's something that's going to hold her back from reaching her true potential. She needs to get away from Vicky Guerrero and seriously work on her promo.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I love aew... It's just fresh. I don't like women wrestling but I like the talent here. I just hope they don't mess it up. Love the tag division

As long as they keep the focus on their wrestlers who draw they should be fine. They need to find a way to get Riho back on Dynamite because she was a good ratings draw. Just get her a manager or somebody who can talk for her and then let her do her thing in the ring.

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
Props to mastermind..

My links kept freezing last night, but that show was great last night.

Dante was beasting out there. His brother should be back soon from his ACL injury to show or as well...

I love the Dark order. They work really well together.

Statlander is strong as hell to power bomb Nyla..

To much to your shit, but it was a good show last night

xspade7

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't mine AEW but the Young B(f)ucks has to go. Too many tag teams playing second fiddle to their antics

Last edited:

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
I don't think it's completely accurate to say they've been jobbing her out from the jump. She's a former champion and has had more than her share of opportunities. She's just too bland of a character and that's something that's going to hold her back from reaching her true potential. She needs to get away from Vicky Guerrero and seriously work on her promo.
They've given her shots but they've pretty much gone nowhere. Lost to Riho for the title, finally got the title and defended it successfully once, lost the title. Lost in some tournament that AEW did and lost to Britt Baker for the title.

No female in AEW has more losses in their AEW career than her and no female has more losses in AEW than her. Hell they gave her Vicky because her promos were so bad though I agree with you on that.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No surprise here. This week's card was rather weak. Plus the main event didn't deliver. Wardlow shouldn't be main eventing any show. Will be interesting to see what rating Rampage does. It's not in a good time slot.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's surprising they put the title on her. I thought she was still Aldis valet.

Now with Thunder Rosa gone they literally don't have anybody worth the damn in the women's division so they put the belt on Kamille because of her looks. Serena Deeb had a decent run with the belt but she's a AEW contracted wrestler.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks like the premier of MTV's "The Challenge" cut into Dynamite's ratings. Regardless of that they need to have a stronger card next week.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
I'm not that familiar with Twitch but do you make money streaming on Twitch? If the answer is no and it's not a monetary issue why does WWE have a problem with it? As long as you represent the company in a respectable way who cares.

Yeah, there's Twitch money. People donate to get their comments read on streams or they buy subscriptions to watch the streamer's content. The streamers also post the streams on Youtube to get ad revenue.

Some people play video games on there, music people be making music on there, and then of course you have hoes who get on there all dressed up and shit and get tipped for doing nothing.

Vince want that money, too.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Solid show last night on Dynamite. The opening Trios match was fantastic. Dante Martin really shined here. The crowd was really hot for him. He has a lot of potential. He just needs to work on crafting a solid promo and he'll be great. I could definitely see him having some epic matches with Rey Fenix and Darby Allin down the road.

Agreed. I emailed the following clip to my dad & said to watch for Dante. Pops doesn't follow pro wrestling.

He really enjoyed the clip & said Dante was excellent ...