dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WWE has abandoned all logic at this point. The storylines, nor the booking make any sense.

Everything has been thrown together within the last month or so.

They couldn't get any of the old guys, so they were like "fuck it."

This is the result of a stubborn, senile 75 year old bigot being in control of creative.

I feel like these skits are for people in nursing homes to watch or some shit.

These matches don't even feel like WM matches, they feel like Fast Lane 2.

They're so fortunate that they have the talent to put on good matches.

But the stories being absolute shit makes you not even want to watch the shit.
I agree.

And they keep on talking about they are trying to appease kids man what kids? What kids even like this shit?

New Day and Riddle suppose to appease kids? The fuck? You got Riddle over here high as fuck......you got New Day......just doing whatever the fuck. New Day should've been broken up or kept together. Honestly they should've been broken up at this point they are stale and I'm not even sure if a heel turn would help.

And shit a lot of these matches we done already seen before thats probably why they feel like Fast Lane 2.....this is wild as hell to me.

This arguably should've been one of the most special WM's we've had in a long time.

I think what took me over the top was seeing what they did with Hurt Business.

I seen someone online say this could be a "swerve" and they aren't actually breaking them up. Even that doesn't make any fucking sense.

I'm just amazed at the energy they are putting into ruining their brand.......

They sitting over with Keith Lee and Alistair Black having nothing to do and shit I don't even know when the last time I seen Ricochet aside from Monday when he came out there just to get his ass whooped.

Only positive thing I can say is it seems like Bobby Lashley is putting some good stuff out there as is Sheamus and DM....its being wasted.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
I agree.

And they keep on talking about they are trying to appease kids man what kids? What kids even like this shit?

New Day and Riddle suppose to appease kids? The fuck? You got Riddle over here high as fuck......you got New Day......just doing whatever the fuck. New Day should've been broken up or kept together. Honestly they should've been broken up at this point they are stale and I'm not even sure if a heel turn would help.

And shit a lot of these matches we done already seen before thats probably why they feel like Fast Lane 2.....this is wild as hell to me.

This arguably should've been one of the most special WM's we've had in a long time.

I seen someone online say this could be a "swerve" and they aren't actually breaking them up. Even that doesn't make any fucking sense.

They sitting over with Keith Lee and Alistair Black having nothing to do and shit I don't even know when the last time I seen Ricochet aside from Monday when he came out there just to get his ass whooped.

Only positive thing I can say is it seems like Bobby Lashley is putting some good stuff out there as is Sheamus and DM....its being wasted.

Having Shelton and Cedric do a swerve would be clever.

Vince doesn't like SHIT that's clever or logical. He books everybody like they're a dumbass.

If anything, they'll cost him the match, like Lana cost him his last title match with Drew.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree.

Having Shelton and Cedric do a swerve would be clever.

Vince doesn't like SHIT that's clever or logical. He books everybody like they're a dumbass.

If anything, they'll cost him the match, like Lana cost him his last title match with Drew.

Man I am HOPING it is a swerve! I said that shyt on a previous page, I mean Evolution had a REAL nice run back in the day. Shield went YEARS before they broke up. Vince be REAL quick to break up black stables! I am still holding out hope that MVP has Vinces' ear enough to make that swerve happen, but not enough time has passed since that BLACKED angel with Bobby Lashley to make me think otherwise.

ScottyPiffen745

Registered
They should've at least made it to Mania, and with the tag belts.

New Day and AJ/Omos didn't even need the belts in their feud, they're charismatic enough to sell the match without it.

Then that way, they could've had an extra match with Shelton/Cedric, maybe against Aleister/Ricochet.

And then instead of teaming up with Corbin, Bobby teams up with Keith, and they just throw Corbin and Shinsuke in the IC title feud because they've already had Big E vs. Apollo like six times for the title and Apollo lost like all 6 times.

They make shit harder than it should be.

Reactions: fu2

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I am HOPING it is a swerve! I said that shyt on a previous page, I mean Evolution had a REAL nice run back in the day. Shield went YEARS before they broke up. Vince be REAL quick to break up black stables! I am still holding out hope that MVP has Vinces' ear enough to make that swerve happen, but not enough time has passed since that BLACKED angel with Bobby Lashley to make me think otherwise.
Almost like they are allergic to stables for some reason. Which is crazy because it seems like that should be a easy way to make money.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No surprise here and the fact that they tried to go against it tells me Drew is going to bury Lashley. Vinny is like Trump. You don't agree with his ruling its going to be the end for you.

Backstage News On MVP And Bobby Lashley Meeting With Vince McMahon Over The Hurt Business
By Marc Middleton|April 2, 2021
(Photo Credit: WWE)
Fans on social media weren’t the only ones surprised by the fracturing of The Hurt Business on Monday’s RAW as the members of the group were also reportedly shocked or unhappy about what happened.

As noted, Monday’s RAW saw MVP and WWE Champion Bobby Lashley dismiss Shelton Benjamin and Cedric Alexander from the group. The tension had been building for weeks, but this time things got physical and Lashley later defeated Benjamin in a singles match, warning Alexander that he could meet the same fate next week if he wanted.
In an update, WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon reportedly made the decision to split the group, and Vince only, according to Fightful Select. This decision was made much to the chagrin of the members of the group.

Lashley and MVP were reportedly vocal about not supporting the decision, but Vince was not budging. Lashley and MVP met with Vince at RAW about the idea to fracture the group, but word is that Vince “dug his heels in even more” at that meeting.
It was noted by several locker room sources that the decision, and how Vince insisted on splitting the group up, was a blow to morale backstage.

MVP stated this week that The Hurt Business lives on with he and Lashley. We noted before at this link how MVP revealed that he and Lashley are accepting worthy applicants, indicating that there could be new members added to the group soon. Lashley recently spoke about wanting to recruit a female Superstar.
Lashley is set to headline WrestleMania 37 Night One against Drew McIntyre on Sunday, April 11. The stipulation attached to the match said Benjamin and Alexander were banned from ringside after McIntyre defeating them in a 2-on-1 Handicap Match last week.
Stay tuned for more.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Been outta the loop for awhile but what I'm gathering here is that there was a new staple with black wrestlers, it was full of champions, and popular with the fans .... so Vince came in and killed all their momentum before Mania.

Sounds about white.... right up Vince's alley. Glad to see that literally nothing has changed. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ScottyPiffen745

Registered
No surprise here and the fact that they tried to go against it tells me Drew is going to bury Lashley. Vinny is like Trump. You don't agree with his ruling its going to be the end for you.

Backstage News On MVP And Bobby Lashley Meeting With Vince McMahon Over The Hurt Business
By Marc Middleton|April 2, 2021
(Photo Credit: WWE)
Fans on social media weren’t the only ones surprised by the fracturing of The Hurt Business on Monday’s RAW as the members of the group were also reportedly shocked or unhappy about what happened.

As noted, Monday’s RAW saw MVP and WWE Champion Bobby Lashley dismiss Shelton Benjamin and Cedric Alexander from the group. The tension had been building for weeks, but this time things got physical and Lashley later defeated Benjamin in a singles match, warning Alexander that he could meet the same fate next week if he wanted.
In an update, WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon reportedly made the decision to split the group, and Vince only, according to Fightful Select. This decision was made much to the chagrin of the members of the group.

Lashley and MVP were reportedly vocal about not supporting the decision, but Vince was not budging. Lashley and MVP met with Vince at RAW about the idea to fracture the group, but word is that Vince “dug his heels in even more” at that meeting.
It was noted by several locker room sources that the decision, and how Vince insisted on splitting the group up, was a blow to morale backstage.

MVP stated this week that The Hurt Business lives on with he and Lashley. We noted before at this link how MVP revealed that he and Lashley are accepting worthy applicants, indicating that there could be new members added to the group soon. Lashley recently spoke about wanting to recruit a female Superstar.
Lashley is set to headline WrestleMania 37 Night One against Drew McIntyre on Sunday, April 11. The stipulation attached to the match said Benjamin and Alexander were banned from ringside after McIntyre defeating them in a 2-on-1 Handicap Match last week.
Stay tuned for more.

I know they pitched that shit because it writes itself.

Naomi could easily betray Bobby's ex-wife Lana, especially given the goofy odd couple tag team situation they're in and how it's not working.

MVP could recruit her like "we can make you a singles champ again, but you gotta ditch Lana. Bobby doesn't want anything to do with Lana. So you can keep getting punked by Nia and Bazler, or join us and get the championship you always deserved."

Then Naomi eventually turns heel on Lana and joins the HB and after destroying Lana, eventually becomes Raw women's champion.

It's like why wouldn't you do that, it's right fucking there!

It seems like MVP already had Naomi penciled in for it

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not into muscular broads at all either, but Jade is bad. Entertaining as hell on top of it.
Yeah I'm not a fan of that shit either but if you gonna be muscular look like that. She still has her sexiness and still looks like a female. I feel like one more rep and she gonna be too swoll though lol.

ScottyPiffen745

Registered
Shane playing hopscotch, sliming Braun, playing choo choo train sound effects in Braun's matches, Miz and Morrison in bunny suits, now Riddle has birds flying out of his feet - who comes up with this shit?

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

AEW doing the same as WWE by sticking guys together they don't have any ideals for. Maybe these guys will take the belts off the Bucks.

ScottyPiffen745

Registered

AEW doing the same as WWE by sticking guys together they don't have any ideals for. Maybe these guys will take the belts off the Bucks.

Nah, it looks like they're setting up Ethan and Scorpio to go against Sting and Darby as they never followed up on Scorpio turning heel after his title match with Darby last month.

I'm thinking they're going to do Darby/Archer for April, then Scorpio/Darby for May, and hopefully he'll win the TNT belt at Double or Nothing at the end of May. I'm kinda tired of Stinger and Son.

Mox and Kingston will probably go after the Bucks but probably won't win. Omega goes off against the Impact guys.

Then that would have everybody pretty much locked into feuds:

Mox/Kingston vs. Bucks
Team Taz imploding, probably vs. Jurassic Express
Pinnacle vs. Inner Circle
Best Friends vs. Death Triangle
Dark Order and Page vs. Matt Hardy and 'em
Cody vs. QT
Probably do Kip vs. Miro
Darby vs Scorpio

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Nah, it looks like they're setting up Ethan and Scorpio to go against Sting and Darby as they never followed up on Scorpio turning heel after his title match with Darby last month.

I'm thinking they're going to do Darby/Archer for April, then Scorpio/Darby for May, and hopefully he'll win the TNT belt at Double or Nothing at the end of May. I'm kinda tired of Stinger and Son.

Mox and Kingston will probably go after the Bucks but probably won't win. Omega goes off against the Impact guys.

Then that would have everybody pretty much locked into feuds:

Mox/Kingston vs. Bucks
Team Taz imploding, probably vs. Jurassic Express
Pinnacle vs. Inner Circle
Best Friends vs. Death Triangle
Dark Order and Page vs. Matt Hardy and 'em
Cody vs. QT
Probably do Kip vs. Miro
Darby vs Scorpio
Watched AEW after work. Bucks not dropping the titles anytime soon.

ScottyPiffen745

Registered
Watched AEW after work. Bucks not dropping the titles anytime soon.

I keep hearing about them introducing a 3-man tag championship at some point, which would make sense given how many factions and 6-man tag matches they have.

I'll be glad when they do that because I just don't like the Bucks as characters. They act like heels but never commit to a full turn in either direction.