Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Exc_aSTWgAIf89e

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Random thought I just had. So surfer Sting is easily the most gullible baby face of all-time.

Shit is funny to this day. :lol:

Would it be Hogan as a clear 2nd?

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Random thought I just had. So surfer Sting is easily the most gullible baby face of all-time.

Shit is funny to this day. :lol:

Would it be Hogan as a clear 2nd?

Hogan was a defacto heel after 1988. Pulling Sid out the rumble was a heelish move.

As far as gullible Dusty Rhodes is up there. Ernie Ladd in the 70s and Ole in a famous angle in 80 has to be up there. Plus the time Dusty ran off the Koloffs who were stomping out Flair in the the mid 80s only to have Flair send in the goons to injure him.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Was wondering when this was filmed then remembered Texas lifted the masking mandate.

Last edited:

BoRiCuApOwEr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm heading to Tampa for Mania staying in Ybor besides the tailgating and the show what spots (bars & clubs) should I hit up ???????? I can go to Busch Gardens some other time lol

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, is the "Hurt Bizness" really over with?
Yep, WWE always gotta break up a good thing especially when it starts getting too over with the fans.
In their minds, they gotta make Lashley a clear heel for his match against Drew.
Now watch Shelton and Alexander interfere in the WM match and cost Lashley the match on some "We is our own worst enemy" shit.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, is the "Hurt Bizness" really over with?
Yep, WWE always gotta break up a good thing especially when it starts getting too over with the fans.
In their minds, they gotta make Lashley a clear heel for his match against Drew.
Now watch Shelton and Alexander interfere in the WM match and cost Lashley the match on some "We is our own worst enemy" shit.

This is what Vince wanted to do to with the New Day for YEARS! Now I would LOVE for the swerve, that Shelton and Cedric help Lashley retain the belt and the Hurt Business never left we were all fooled. I gotta hope MVP has some sway to keep this faction going.

BK Pop

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what Vince wanted to do to with the New Day for YEARS! Now I would LOVE for the swerve, that Shelton and Cedric help Lashley retain the belt and the Hurt Business never left we were all fooled. I gotta hope MVP has some sway to keep this faction going.

I was thinking the same thing

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Hell, at this point, I'm just hoping Vince doesn't have Drew squash Bobby in 5 minutes.

I knew they weren't going to last at that point where Bobby had the WWE championship, and Shelton and Cedric had the tag team championships at the same time, but that shit only lasted for like one episode and a half.

They should've been able to build on that like "we got the juice, we got the blueprint, we told y'all. NOW who wants to join us?" and expanded. Maybe add Naomi and either Keith or Ricochet finally joins them, get the Women's title and the US titles and had them looking unstoppable.

But of course this shit was just built up so it could be taken down by Drew.

Last edited:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man......WWE is on some bullshit.

I don't get to watch wrestling like I use to so these past few weeks I've been trying to get into WWE....what in the entire fuck is going on?

Who's writing this shit?

None of it makes any sense.

So when Bobby got the title why did they make it seem like he was a face?

Why the fuck you break up Hurt Business and on the way of doing it bury Alexander and Sheldon?

Why the fuck is Riddle champion.....and why is he a face one minute but when he loses he turns into a heel what the fuck?

So let me get this straight..........

And please help me here because maybe I missed something but Bobby gets into it with Hurt Business because they intefere in his matches.....but he's looking for people to interfere in his match with Drew Mcentire before Mania? Huh?

This shit is just off or maybe I'm the one who doesn't get it.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Man......WWE is on some bullshit.

I don't get to watch wrestling like I use to so these past few weeks I've been trying to get into WWE....what in the entire fuck is going on?

Who's writing this shit?

None of it makes any sense.

So when Bobby got the title why did they make it seem like he was a face?

Why the fuck you break up Hurt Business and on the way of doing it bury Alexander and Sheldon?

Why the fuck is Riddle champion.....and why is he a face one minute but when he loses he turns into a heel what the fuck?

So let me get this straight..........

And please help me here because maybe I missed something but Bobby gets into it with Hurt Business because they intefere in his matches.....but he's looking for people to interfere in his match with Drew Mcentire before Mania? Huh?

This shit is just off or maybe I'm the one who doesn't get it.

WWE has abandoned all logic at this point. The storylines, nor the booking make any sense.

Everything has been thrown together within the last month or so.

They couldn't get any of the old guys, so they were like "fuck it."

This is the result of a stubborn, senile 75 year old bigot being in control of creative.

I feel like these skits are for people in nursing homes to watch or some shit.

These matches don't even feel like WM matches, they feel like Fast Lane 2.

They're so fortunate that they have the talent to put on good matches.

But the stories being absolute shit makes you not even want to watch the shit.