c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Salute to Bray Wyatt for being the smartest wrestler in WWE and creating a gimmick that plays into all of the wannabe movie writer instincts of the creative team. Leads to the dumb shit that happens in all of his feuds but hey he'll never be on the shelf because creative has nothing for him.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Salute to Bray Wyatt for being the smartest wrestler in WWE and creating a gimmick that plays into all of the wannabe movie writer instincts of the creative team. Leads to the dumb shit that happens in all of his feuds but hey he'll never be on the shelf because creative has nothing for him.
From now on, until the Fiend gimmick ends, Bray Wyatt should only do cinematic matches.

I liked the gimmick, but having a regular match preceding a Fiend segment and following it up with another match kind of does the character no favors.

The Fiend should be closer to the Entertainment end of Sports Entertainment.

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
From now on, until the Fiend gimmick ends, Bray Wyatt should only do cinematic matches.

I liked the gimmick, but having a regular match preceding a Fiend segment and following it up with another match kind of does the character no favors.

The Fiend should be closer to the Entertainment end of Sports Entertainment.
:oops:

..... i agree

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Them t-shirts be having them titties lookin' good, too.

Ew__p-7XIAAyKeK

ExDIKYjWEAA4bsY

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My top 5 guys who were successful in BOTH WWE and WCW:

1. Hulk Hogan (Not a fan, but I gotta give respect)

2. Ric Flair ( Woooooo!)

3. Rey Misterio (He is STILL kickin ass)

4. Booker T (No matter how hard VInce tried to bury him)

5. Eddie Guerrero (Rest in Peace)