but I can appreciate his fandom and I guess the WWE had to one up Snoop & AEW

either way Corona wins

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
aint my cup of my tea but i have heard of him
but I can appreciate his fandom and I guess the WWE had to one up Snoop & AEW

either way Corona wins

Bad Bunny has done songs and videos featuring Ric Flair, Stone Cold and Booket T. Even has Undertaker doing promos for him lolz.

Dude is a HUGE wrestling/WWE fan. Like Snoop before him, WWE working with him makes crazy business sense.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm in Alabama and they're not playing that here.

they only play songs where ppl sing in Merican...
Wz6s5asMFQGyObjxmrjTl41ZNRjOhSHqMUmv_ZA_NhdSaJ0MvM64a3sJqccs--pl905gnxzWYgl9eSfqNKeFPvthNXipy5asqoDxhoEtvlRBtlTgAmsJqh0VSWCwD_zVFV9DANqMJHxYaJXQQTucIL7TCqaKpgnzY9Q
sorry i couldnt help myself

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah someone in the comments said how popular he was in 2020. They don't play his music on black stations so never of him.
Yeah he’s pretty big the only one he got play on black stations was on Cardi B record. I didn’t know he was that big at the time I thought she was putting him on lol.....

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just hear snippets of it on youtube commercials, but never the whole thing, not that I'd go out of my way too :dunno:
Shit you don't even have to go out of your way. It was everywhere. I didn't know who they was at the time but J Balvin and Bad Bunny are pretty big. They sell out arenas. I'm a little shocked WWE was able to get him but he seems like a genuine fan so good for both sides.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
MOST women during her time couldn't work or act but they got pushes and TONS of TV time and storylines

Exactly, her competition was Kelly Kelly, Maryse, Eve Torres and the Bella Twins.

He was talking about the merch thing. Alicia was on the main roster starting 2008. She didn't get her own t-shirt until 2017. She didn't even know about it because they didn't promote it on the site.

9 years to get her own merch? Not even when she was the Divas champion for two months in 2010.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MOST women during her time couldn't work or act but they got pushes and TONS of TV time and storylines
I dunno, Alicia never really did anything for me :dunno:
She's cute, but she always came across like a white girl trapped inside a black girl's body playing the role of a stereotypical black girl. Just like Brandi Rhodes.
She was in the WWE for a long time, even though the word was she was difficult to work with, so she should be thankful she lasted as long as she did.

Last edited:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dunno, Alicia never really did anything for me :dunno:
She's cute, but she always came across like a white girl trapped inside a black girl's body playing the role of a stereotypical black girl. Just like Brandi Rhodes.
She was in the WWE for a long time, even though the word was she was difficult to work with, so she should be thankful she lasted as long as she did.

I think that was the gimmick WWE put on her. They didn't know what to do with her. And some of the fault falls on her, to me she always seemed like the type of person that needs to be told what to do. Like she never got that if you want better storylines, sometimes you have to sit on Vince and GIVE him your storyline.

It seems like she battles with depression. Some of the stories you hear about her crying when she sees a fan wearing her merch, just seems like nobody never took her aside and said this is how the wrestling business works. If you want to become popular it's up to you to make that happen. You'd think cats like Booker T would be able to see shyt like that and help her out, but we all know the bullshyt he is on sometimes.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I think that was the gimmick WWE put on her. They didn't know what to do with her. And some of the fault falls on her, to me she always seemed like the type of person that needs to be told what to do. Like she never got that if you want better storylines, sometimes you have to sit on Vince and GIVE him your storyline.

It seems like she battles with depression. Some of the stories you hear about her crying when she sees a fan wearing her merch, just seems like nobody never took her aside and said this is how the wrestling business works. If you want to become popular it's up to you to make that happen. You'd think cats like Booker T would be able to see shyt like that and help her out, but we all know the bullshyt he is on sometimes.
Didnt she get into a shouting match w/ Ronda Rousey's husband?

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah dirt sheets said that Fox had been drinking so it didn't help things at all.
I remember hearing the same thing. Seems like she's had a history of drinking too much at times.
Like I said, she's lucky she lasted as long as she did, given all her history.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Man I hate what AEW is doing with Rusev. He should be a monster heel, instead he's doing wedding gimmick shit again? For that he should have stayed in WWE. Dude is talented as hell yet they are pushing those lames on Team Taz instead of Miro?