datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Me and Montez would be back stage fighting. It wouldn't be intentional disrespect like how George W is always under Michelle Obama.Bianca Belair is the total package. Talented, Sexy, Athletic but Feminine and Beautiful with a bit of hood twang in her voice. Naomi and Bailey I would just stare at that ass. Sasha looks good on TV but I don't think in Real Life we would vibe. My other would be Indi Hartwell. It's something about her, I'm shooting my shot.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Me and Montez would be back stage fighting. It wouldn't be intentional disrespect like how George W is always under Michelle Obama.Bianca Belair is the total package. Talented, Sexy, Athletic but Feminine and Beautiful with a bit of hood twang in her voice. Naomi and Bailey I would just stare at that ass. Sasha looks good on TV but I don't think in Real Life we would vibe. My other would be Indi Hartwell. It's something about her, I'm shooting my shot.

And while ya'll fighting I'mma just shot the both of you! I ain't got time, losing teeth and then trying to holla at my future ex-wife!

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You lucky, cause at the same time I would be fighting Keith Lee backstage over Mia and I am pretty sure that I would be getting demolished.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

very small-minded view of the acuqisation
Peakcock could get around 1 million subscribers
WWE gets a Billion over the next 5 years for their library without having to maintain a stand-alone service
and WWE Network subscribers gets Peacock/Peacok users get WWE when the most important thing for these streamers are increasing subscribers

i dont have personally pay for the network (use my brother's) would contemplate getting if Peacock had more to offer
the question will be if Peacock will give the WWE their on HUB while promoting their programming across the board

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WWE gets a Billion over the next 5 years for their library without having to maintain a stand-alone service
and WWE Network subscribers gets Peacock/Peacok users get WWE when the most important thing for these streamers are increasing subscribers

i dont have personally pay for the network (use my brother's) would contemplate getting if Peacock had more to offer
the question will be if Peacock will give the WWE their on HUB while promoting their programming across the board
Agreed. Sounds like someone who would swear the company is going out of business because of one bad storyline forgetting its a whole company with shares on the NYSE

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered

He just it said so matter-of-factly like he's brokered several deals between two billion dollar companies before.

Sure, Vince can't book his way out of a sandwich bag these days, but business-wise I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

I'd trust his judgement over a podcast guy who might not even be a millionaire.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Exactly. If anything, WWE Network subscribers are now getting more for their money (assuming the price doesn't go up) with added content on Peacock.
And WWE now has a billion dollars in their pockets that they didn't have before.
Regardless of what we think about their storylines, they are making sound business decisions.

Last edited:

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any predictions for the Royal Rumble tonight. For the first time in a while there is not a obvious winner to the rumbles themselves...which might not be a good thing getting closer to Mania. I'm going with (in order of below)
McIntyre
Reigns (Jimmy Uso returns)
Banks
Nia and Shayna (to usher in Flair vs Asuka II at Mania)
Seth Rollins returns and wins (predicting he, Daniel Bryan, Big E and AJ Styles final four
Bayley wins for the women (final elimination will be Bianca to give Bayley the last laugh in their feud. They will be joined by Rhea Ripley and Lana in final four)

Below is the current card for tonight:

WWE Title Match
Bill Goldberg vs. Drew McIntyre (c)

Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Universal Title
Kevin Owens vs. Roman Reigns (c)

SmackDown Women’s Title Match
Carmella vs. Sasha Banks (c)

WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles Match
Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler vs. Charlotte Flair and RAW Women’s Champion Asuka (c)

30-Man Royal Rumble Match
Randy Orton at #1, WWE Hall of Famer Edge at #2, Daniel Bryan, WWE United States Champion Bobby Lashley, AJ Styles, Otis, The Miz, Jey Uso, Cesaro, Jeff Hardy, Shinsuke Nakamura, Sami Zayn, SmackDown Tag Team Champion Dolph Ziggler, WWE Intercontinental Champion Big E, Sheamus, John Morrison, Elias, Mustafa Ali, Braun Strowman, King Baron Corbin, Rey Mysterio, Dominik Mysterio, 8 Superstars TBA
Winner earns a title shot at WrestleMania 37

30-Woman Royal Rumble Match
Natalya at #30, Nia Jax, WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion Charlotte Flair, Bayley, Bianca Belair, Mandy Rose, Dana Brooke, Peyton Royce, Alexa Bliss, Shayna Baszler, Liv Morgan, Ruby Riott, Tamina Snuka, 17 Superstars TBA
Winner earns a title shot at WrestleMania 37