0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP
thoughts and prayers to his family

made the best of shitty character when all black characters were pretty shitty caricatures
WWE gonna have a hard time honoring him when all his on screen work in the WWE was that of 'African savage'

Voice over and show the majority of his work as The Mississippi Mauler

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Kind of adds to the theory that tRetribution are a group of WWE wrestlers who were released..

which would be extremely underwhelming but makes sense
honestly alot of wwe angles start with a bang but end in a whimper

if it were the released that were still on good terms it would be another whimper cause those are the talents WWE felt were expendable and they didnt sign-on elsewhere. Who would be there leader. No shown seems particularly intimidating.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man that new group is lame as hell.

I hope it isn't CM Punk. Shit would be the corniest way to finally come back to the WWE.

It seems that this group was only brought up to be a reason for MVP to lose his title. They really haven't done anything else. Terrorize the commentating team and a couple of "fans"

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
o2ihqrd2xeg51.jpg

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Wrestling beld designs are generally terrible today and I suspect it's because it's they are basically just big ass billboards.

Wrestling beld designs of the past were gorgeous. I was never a WCW fan but the big gold belt is my All-Time favorite design

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Wrestling beld designs of the past were gorgeous. I was never a WCW fan but the big gold belt is my All-Time favorite design
That was a nice belt. Just looked like money...

As far as my favorite belt...this one is up there. It's the Andre the Giant Heavyweight Championship from 1987 that was made but only shown on Prime Time Wrestling.

I'm going to order a replica one day...

fb421d683187825089aab5b150870bad.jpg

7e8b2fc0e82a1015-600x338.png

Last edited: