EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Shane McMahon is supposed to return tonight on Raw. I wonder if this new faction has anything to do with him.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shane McMahon is supposed to return tonight on Raw. I wonder if this new faction has anything to do with him.
Yeah, probably to "shake things up" like Vince does every other time the ratings start to tank.
I think they're just desperate for ratings and trying to pop a rating.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
WWE went back to Attitude Era tonight. Still needs to be tweaked but I didn't hate it. I can see this working for them, if only for a few weeks/months.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WWE went back to Attitude Era tonight. Still needs to be tweaked but I didn't hate it. I can see this working for them, if only for a few weeks/months.
There was hardly anything "attitude era" about it other than the lighting.
It's supposed to come off as shoot fighting, but the punches and strikes look clearly worked and there's no blood.

Homie overpaid by 10mil!
Nah, it's actually a very good pickup for The Rock and his team.
If they can revive the XFL to what it was before the pandemic, it will be a success.
Plus, having The Rock's name behind it will give it a boost.

This isn't gonna spike the ratings. No one is gonna care about this shyt.
We'll see. It's at least got people on social media talking about it.
About 50/50 for it/against it, which is par for the course for anything new in WWE.

LOL, Mark Henry is such a mark (no pun intended) for anything WWE.
Homey must have that lifetime deal with WWE.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
There was hardly anything "attitude era" about it other than the lighting.
It's supposed to come off as shoot fighting, but the punches and strikes look clearly worked and there's no blood.
Rings girls in bikinis.
Brawl for All/Lions Den shoot fighting type of feel
"Edgier" delivery versus the normal PG content....